Single AKB48 44th [Tsubasa wa Iranai] (2016/06/01)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Good point~ I remember barely seeing certain members even tho they were in the media senbatsu for BwT, but here u can clearly see everyone (except Kato Rena? But I think someone said she was sick...I don't remember).

As a side note: I almost don't wanna see this done live cause I worry it's gonna be this "holding-hands and swinging back and forth" type of dance lol.

2. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

Even with the music video, the music video is still bland as hell.
    The music video seems to cover everything about the plot so I probably don't need to watch the drama version to get the whole plot.

3. shinen

shinen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    PV's seems okay. Idk about the song since it takes me a few plays to like most 48G songs. Excited to see the drama though!!! I wonder if 11 min. is enough to give it a legit plot. There seems so much drama going on the PV (like that Mion and Yukirin scene LOL).

Maybe they might bring back the old bikini summer song next year since most of the top girls this year are saying that this SSK will be their last...?? :confused: After all, almost all of 48G's most popular or most viewed songs are the bikini summer ones [hehe] (ofc kfc is an exception).

4. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

NGT48 - Kimi wa doko ni iru?

Full song, radio ripped.

if the video does not show watch the video here

>
    I wonder if any other team songs also out on the radio.

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  5. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    The song is nice, even though I prefer Max Toki~
    Had hoped to get something like Ikiru Koto though~

6. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Sounds like a slower version of Heso ga Magaru.

7. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I prefer Max and Rikahime look so funny

8. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm guessing the story would be about a girl band during the civil/youth activity (led by Sashi) in Japan the 70s. They broke up due to some personal/social issues (Mayu and her bf? Sayanee and her job? Yukirin x Mion?? [hehe]) but finally reunited at that big performance.

9. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Okay, I'm going to say the same thing I say every time AKB puts out a new single:

1. I love everything about it
    2. the girls (especially my favorite, Mayuyu) look fantastic
    3. the song is just terrific
    4. AKB just keeps getting better---- single after single and year after year
    5. Aki-p is a genius

I don't know anything about student unrest in Japan in 1972 but the corresponding drama looks great and I love to see the girls get another chance to show off their acting chops.

Sorry to be so gushing and predictable. I'm just one of those fans who doesn't like to nit-pick about little things. I'm just thankful AKB exists and every new single reaffirms those feelings.<3

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    oooo~ I really like NGT's song~

11. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    NGT's song sound average. Hope they keep better song for their own debut single.

12. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    My conclusion (about TwI) is that I do like the song and I love the video, but as a summer single it's dreadful. It would've been a perfect sakura single yet Aki-P blew it. As usual.

• Like Like x 1
  13. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I totally agree. Like I have nothing terrible to say about it, but nothing great either. Zero impact, zero momentum, and minimal quality besides being pretty, clean, and safe.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
  15. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

thank you for the english subtitles. great song, great lyrics, great video. zero impact? zero momentum? minimal quality? WOW. you people are hard to please.

16. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I agree , shocked espacially how the song is realease in about 1-2 more weeks .

Hopefully we will be able to see a live performance soon!

17. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    12 days and no live performance xD Premiere? ;)

Sent with Taptalk

18. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    What if they just don't prform it anywhere? I mean, it will sell a million either way.

19. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    The NGT song sounds like a typical b-side..now I'm not as bummed that it didn't get a PV.

Also thanks to Miongsub for making me understand the whole song. I like the entire message of the song~
    Like I said before: 2015-We will not fight, we believe in love 2016-We don't need wings, we're fine as we are.
    I think Aki-p is slightly trying to say that new era AKB doesn't have to fight (and try to be like) golden era AKB. They can just be themselves. But that's just me making weird connections.

Anyway, the song has grown so much on me. I've been listening to it on repeat while working and I haven't got tired of it yet. I just let it play in the background [hehe]

20. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm actually not hard to please, especially since my standards aren't that high.

Music is a subjective thing, so I'm allowed to dislike something even if you find it to be great when I don't. I think Halloween Night and Kimi wa Melody are WORLDS better than Tsubasa, any day.

It's hard for me to like been-there-done-that type of songs.