Single AKB48 44th [Tsubasa wa Iranai] (2016/06/01)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

YES MIION CENTER!! Senbatsu is looking great I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS

2. Polygonsilikon

Polygonsilikon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Kitahara - Iriyama - Kato Rena - Muto - Minegeshi
    Sayanee - Kojima - Kashiwagi - Paruru - Yokoyama - Kizakai
    Sassihara - Watanabe - Mion - Jurina - Sakura
    This list from an earlier post from STS
    Sounds clearly like a possible media senbatsu.

3. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    AMAZING Senbatsu! This is honestly the most enthusiastic/least whiney I've seen this forum about a senbatsu lol. Miion really deserves it, and Yui-chan is going to be a big hit (speaking of which, the two of them went to school together at one point :hehe:).

I'm not surprised by Myao... Aki-P has been hinting at it for a while, he even said she was the member that he was most concerned about relatively recently.

The only problems that I have with the Senbatsu is lack of Team 8 members (only Nanamin?) and lack of HKT members, but either way I guess management is complying with the fan requests to see new faces rather than "failed push" ones.

#Miionforsenbatsu anyone? :1st:

4. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Makes sense Meru is out since there's a limitation...
    Very upset about Shiichan and Myao in. Too late for them, could be someone else's space. Same about Kojima but... Yeah.
    Glad Riripon is in.

5. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Ahh this is the most exciting senbatsu in ages!

I'm very surprised by the inclusion of Myao and Shiichan. They're 22 and 24 respectively - it's not exactly forward looking to push them now. Also surprised by no Naanya, Tano, and that Hiwatan is in!

I'm really glad they've gone for Miion center. I'm slightly worried she'll just be surrounded by Sasshi, Mayu, Yukirin, Kojiharu and all the other new gen will be shoved in the back, which would really lose the effect. I will be very unhappy if they repeat BwT and it's actually 16nin in the PV.

Really looking forward to seeing what this turns out like.

What is the reaction to this senbatsu on the Japanese side? Are the fans happy?

6. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Its funny because its quite the opposite reaction on 2ch
    The top thread on matome site about this single is: The worst big senbatsu ever. ( http://blog.livedoor.jp/akbip/archives/47146001.html )
    There are quite a few other threads too about this being a really dumb senbatsu.

The main thing pretty much all are agreeing on is that Miion choice for center is amazing.

Most things disagree on is why the hell are myao and shiichan in senbatsu now.
    Also they disagree on why so many members, it will be a group 1 and group 2, and only group 1 will probably get any airtime.

"they must have been high while choosing myao and shiichan"
    "Finally we'll probably get a bikini pv, is there a single person out there who would rather see Oya and Myao instead of Naanya and Sakaguchi?"

I have to say I agree with most of what they said ..... so much for thinking about AKB's future...

http://blog.livedoor.jp/akbip/archives/47146812.html
    http://www.akb48rompen.com/archives/48151948.html
    http://paruru.2chblog.jp/archives/1054352902.html

7. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Well, in regards to the inclusion of Oya and Myao, there's the "you always have a chance to be included" angle to it. It must be quite hurtful to the two to see some of those comments :lol: I don't mind mixing of old and new, it spices it up. I think Mion being center is a good call, different from the typically very safe management's decisions in regards to 48G senbatsu.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well adding Myao and Shiichan is like throwing a curve ball at the fans.....no1 expected them to be in 44th senbatsu.....so it created a WOW factor

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Myao and Shiichan are 79th and 80th on last years first day result lol

10. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Haha that is pretty ironic. Even so, I think management added enough new members to [in my opinion] justify the inclusion of Myao and Shiichan.

11. Selinie

Selinie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    You've got to start somewhere.
    Sakura and Miion would have been deadweights just like Myao and Shiichan if not for their respective pushes. *smh*

12. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Nice senbatsu. Nice balance of groups and members. I'd be happy if Churi was there but it was such a longshot I never even considered it.
    I'm a little surprised at no Komiharu. I'm not surprised that Japan is no exception to the rule that on the internet the biggest mouths belong to the biggest haters. Can't seem to escape that no matter where you are or what the subject.

13. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    and both went unranked in the final result.

14. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Including Myao and Shiichan makes Senbatsu a little less predictable, which I like. Maybe that's the "give everyone their time" angle, but I appreciate it nonetheless. While I would have cheered for two of Komi/Megu/Naanya/Tano/Nagisa to be in those spots, they've still got time, there are a lot of new gens in senbatsu, and putting in Tano/Naanya/etc was the expected thing. At least Shiichan's inclusion raises the question (to me at least) whether or not this is going to be a long-term push, if this is some sort of single that more closely fits Shiichan and not another cute traditional idol, etc. Just some food for thought.

15. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I'm sad that there's only one Team 8 member. And it's neither Ikumin, Serika nor Nagisa! :cry2:
    But, I am SUPER happy that Katomina and Moeka are in for NGT! :banana: I just wished Rikatan would have joined too...to me, those three are like the YuuAtsuMina of NGT. :oops:

16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

What start? They've both been in the group for 9 years lol
    A start should be given to those young members who will be in the future of AKB.

Members who I think would have been much better to include than those two:
    A: Naanya, Megu
    B: Moe
    4: Komiharu, Miyupon, Miki, Yuiri
    8: Ikumin, Nagi, Yuiyui

(bolded is the two I'd pick the most)

17. plomeplome

Its WAYYY too late for Shiichan to start and Myao to restart. Way as in 5 years too late

18. PALEMOCHI

PALEMOCHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    they should've put tanochan in instead of myao and kojimako instead of shiichan

• Like Like x 1
  19. plomeplome

Kojimako is in tho

20. PALEMOCHI

PALEMOCHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    i was looking for her in team k i keep forgetting shes in team 4 now damn :oops: