Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Minni4

Minni4 Kenkyuusei

Why is everyone saying Kojiharu is nyan nyan kamen when we don't really know? BUT ANYWAY LIVE A LITTLE PEOPLE... I wish someone show up in one punch man costume

2. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I'd definitely call it a really fun event, it's the 48g event I look forward to most the whole year, I think it's probably the event most people look forward to.

I just hope we don't have to sit through hundreds of commercials like last year. There were so many I felt the ssk was interrupting the commercials lol

3. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    the fans and member would still take the SSK seriously. even if Kojiharu and the management are just having fun trolling the event. she's already on her way out of the group anyway and she didn't participate on this year's SSK. if she had participated and had taken the SSK seriously. everyone would say that she's taking a spot for a younger member. so, either way she's going to get bash lol.

4. kenta

kenta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    agree with ^
    i think nyan nyan will consider her graduation right now, because of her age and looking the young member who participated

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

You know, I was never a fan of Haruna, but she's growing on me exponentially after being such a troll. I love her for it, she's above it all and it's wonderful to see her being her own unabashed self and idk just a breath of fresh air.

6. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

None of this falls on Kojiharu though... one way or another it's all management's doing for either allowing it or initiating it.

I didn't realize total votes went down the year Mayu won. :eek:

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    They did not. According to Wiki48, SSK2013 had 2,185,923 total votes. SSK2014 had 2,225,642 total votes.

8. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I really don't see her leaving before she turns 30.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

when Yuko won 1st place in 2012....her votes dropped 14k from her previous year. anything is possible for 2016

10. kenta

kenta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    still hoping yukirin for the first place

11. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

By the way is there a reason why they put votes into the CD cases instead of just a stack outside? They do that for photos and handshake tickets so why not votes... spare us the trouble of opening tens/hundreds of CD cases please :glare:

12. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I think the only reason Kojima hasn't graduated so far is because she has no plans for herself, she's literally doing what she enjoys most right now, I'm guessing. Most graduations are the result of options available and opportunities left, and she is a top-tier member who gets all the benefits for choosing to stay instead of moving on and taking a risk of being somewhere else.

I don't know anything about Kamen Rider or whatever that's all about, but it's a gimmick to stir interest in the election, and revitalizes Nyan Nyan's brand by adding a twist. I like her, but it's not going to draw votes from me, lol.

Either way, she gets to participate in another single if she is indeed serious with this, and maybe grabs a boost from her fans in the process. Good for her.

13. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    That's exactly what I mean! If it indeed is Haruna then I'm just glad she's back, I'll however be upset if it just turns out to be either a staff member or some kind of gimmick not involving a member.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I just had this thought. NNK gets announced in Xth place with X number of votes and it's Shinobu running in from backstage wearing some ridiculous costume. I'd pay to see that.

15. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I admit, I would love to see that..

16. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

MUST... BUY... VOTES... FOR... Shinobu Kamen... :omfg:

17. Kiwi

Kiwi Kenkyuusei

Other than Sayanee, I think Sakura has a good chance of breaking it...With all the push and exposure she's got the past year, it wouldn't be too big of a surprise if she rise her vote by 20k this year...Not to mention her vote went up by 35k the year before and that's when she didn't have as much exposure as this year

18. SQUiD48

SQUiD48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    or its Akimoto-sensei and then he announces graduation:blink::blink:

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    or it turns out to be another virtual member like Eguchi Aimi :blink::blink:

20. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Maybe it is Aimi!