Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    All the members who have registered with their profile pictures are here: http://sousenkyo.akb48.co.jp/member.php - I think those on here now are I think the members that submitted their applications yesterday, so it's not live I don't think, but that's what I've found.

2. Wadomar

Wadomar Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

3. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Haha NyanNyan Kamen
    This is why I love her style, she just wants to relax and have fun :lol:

4. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

Can she even get a good position if she runs?

Not running for a year must take a hit in the votes...

5. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    If Kojiharu really runs, she could be a kami 7 shoo-in. That may be the reason why staff didn't immediately accept this application and instead is fussing about technicalities. Same for some fans to be honest.

6. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    That is possible who knows she might even end up in Undergirls this year.

7. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I mean, I love her dearly.. And I sincerely applaud all the live singing she's been doing lately.

She really is the queen mother of AKB, with Takamina out. The new GM has about as much personality to my eyes as a piece of tissue paper, so I typically look toward Nyan to pump up the amount of personality.

I enjoy her antics. And I do wish she'd run this year. But I also fear for how high or how low she could rank. It could really go either way.

8. trxsh

trxsh Member

Naaaaahhhhh, Nyan wouldn't be in UG lol. Besides being well-known in general, she also does have a cult following and I think gotten even more popular with Dousuru~
    I agree that she would most likely be in kami 7.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

imagine if they let NyanNyan enter SSK under NyanNyan Kamen and rank as kami7 ? Tokumitsu Kazuo probably will said who the heck is she [hehe]

10. geloboi0830

geloboi0830 Kenkyuusei

I love the idea of Miichan being back to Senbatsu. :D

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

11. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I love how basically Nyannyan Kamen's birthdate is read as nyannyanyanyan nyan nyannyan.

I don't think this will get accepted, I think that if she's really gonna apply she's gonna wait until the end to do it. But this prank is a nice touch. Just imagine what would happen if Nyan Nyan Kamen ended in either 22nd or 2nd :^O^:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  12. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    From my favorites, I got Komi and Miru joining already! Good luck, girls.

Now...I'm worried that Tomu gets outranked...last year, Haruppi was VERY close, and this year will be more agressive. I'm still wondering if Mayu will actually submit this year, especially with all the upcoming projects coming by and that she has been placed a bit more asides. Naachan is almost a given that will join, so not worried about her at all.

13. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    bwahahaha this is the reason why I love Kojiharu. she takes things lightly or that's how she wants it to look like. I'm sure even though she's trolling SSK. well, she's trolling almost everything anyway. she knows how important this event for the other members. if Kojiharu will participate. I guess it's because management wanted her to. since with so many top members who can draw big sum of votes already graduated. the SSK-Voting Single sales might be lower from the previous years. which we all know management doesn't want to happen.

does any member have stated that they're going for the 1st rank? Sasshi is already a given and I think Yukirin and Mayu have already lose interest in taking the no.1 rank. while Sayanee and Jurina already stated that they want to win the SSK on their speeches last year. the battle for the Kami-7 and Top 16 spot are also intense.

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I can see from afar that NyanNyan Kamen will get ranked high, without taking actual votes.

SSK prank anyone?:rofl:

And since everyone will talk about top 16, I'll refrain from discussion and observe how the top 80 resolved. I say that's where the true drama is.

15. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Scenario: Management allows Nyan Nyan Kamen to participate, but only as who she says she is. Nyannyan Kamen shows up on election day wearing a pink cat ear helmet and a pink jumpsuit ala some unholy cross between Power Rangers' pink ranger and Durarara's Celty.

[​IMG]

+
    [​IMG]

The votes for Nyan Nyan Kamen go through the roof. She manages to snag 7th place, just barely making it into Kami 7 as her last blaze of glory before she announces tearfully that she will be graduating after the election single's release. She shows up to the PV shoot in full costume to battle the Aku 5 and their Queen Witch Sasshi, who took the crown in the election.

After a tense battle between Nyan Nyan Kamen and Queen Witch Sasshi in which neither side prevails, our heroine ultimately decides that defeating evil is too much of a hassle to bother with. With a yawn, she rides off into the sunset, never to be seen again.

fin

• Like Like x 4
  16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mods, can we get a "winner" on this post.

17. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Thank you. That was majestic.

18. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Someone give @Silenka a prize for that!!!

19. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    this is ssk not janken tournament but oh well, it's funny

20. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    She herself stated in interview with modelpress today that it wasn't her :p
    I bet the staff just do it to generate publicity (like always)