Single AKB48 46th [High Tension] (16/11/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    It's AKB's version of '16's Utakata Saturday Night. Which I like since Utakata was legit fire.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I was thinking the same! haha

I haven't stopped listening to this all day. I can't wait for the full 5-min version. :XD:

But for real, how can Shinobu make one of these outfits, look at it and think "yep, that's good"? :wtf:
    Like really, doesn't she see HOW BAD the different fabrics clash? The colours? How there's no harmony among them? Ugggg. :fp:

Paruru deserved better for a farewell single. :cold:

3. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Song is full of great energy. Really like it.

4. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    I'll withhold since there's always more than one costume. Now if the rough draft is like this, hopefully the bells and whistles puts this song over even more.

• Like Like x 1
  5. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    there was no sub for annin

6. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    I didn't really pay attention to this single because Janken but I am very happppy!!! about the single

Senbatsu Selection:
    • I don't hate it but I don't mind it, its obviously new-gen concentrated
    • tbh they should put the Sousenkyo senbatsu new-gen star *cough* Tomu *cough*
    • Suda is for-sure should be in the single. Kami-7 was forced to become Kami-8 for paruru in Love Trip #satoamina
    • Oguri Yui is definitely being pushed (transitioning to full pledged AKB member) - handshake machine that girl
    BTW - Does anyone have like a formation chart of the senbatsu cuz the camera work was just a sh*t show couldn't tell who were pushed members

Song:

• YAS my thoughts exactly - its a bit of old-school AKB and Hello Project.
    • Idk if Aki-P wrote the lyrics for this one but for sure there was more effort into the lyric writing process than the usual song formation style he sticks too (There is a rap! - kinda).
    • To me its kinda like when he got creative with beginner, the writer (Im guessing Aki-P) is trying to make a "catchy hit"
    • its very catchy, I think it is very paruru-esque
    • good grad single and single in general, the trend in AKB's songs r rising
    Performance / Costumes:
    • lol paruru forgot the dance in the begining
    • I am guessing with such a "spread-out" senbatsu, they never got too many opportunities to meet all together and practice the formations
    • The costumes are "pretty", kinda non-traditional AKB, more on the disco-H!P side but I'm not against it
    • EXCITED for album covers especially guessing from the costumes

7. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Loved the song after only hearing it once, very catchy and upbeat....what a great exit single for Paruru :)

8. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    I just noticed how Paruru has incredibly thin legs, just compare them to last years´s autumn Saitama shows. She was out of breath after this one performance, too.

9. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Err...is Shinobu apologising for the costumes?

Online T/L-

2016 / 10 / 10 21:18 Shinobu afterall. my best regards please

Shinobu 2016 / 10 / 10 21:29:03
    Wore PAL-CHAN, new outfits, even though I Maple super cheap Fuji summer in transformation selection new costumes Bran's Center on the contrary, all wasn't enough.
    It is a blunder. I'm sorry.

Original-
    ***** 2016/10/10 21:18:00
    しのぶさん ぱるる よろしくお願いします
    ぱるちゃん、新衣装似合ってたのに、私はメイプル超合金安藤なつに変身中で選抜新衣装をセンターのぱるちゃんどころか、全員撮れてません。
    大失態です すいません。

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...ruru.2chblog.jp/archives/1061644090.html#more

10. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Costumes
    I actually liked Sashii's, Mayuyu and Yukirins? They look pretty normal to me. But some of the colours, as a artist I really want to know what they were thinking.
    Lineup
    • Let's all be relieved that management is actually sticking with pushing Mion (≧∇≦).

• Sashii, I'm relieved that they aren't shoving the number one to the side lines anymore

•Mako, I'm slightly disappointed in her position. But at least she's in senbatsu.

Song
    • Is it just me or are the songs this year really good? Not just the songs but the CD jacket cover too.

•The RAP fits so perfectly. ( GF rapping didn't seem to fit) The dance, will get better with future performances I'm sure.

Side note: Who will center the single when Paruru graduates?

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    She's apologising that she didn't take any photos of Paruru in her costume. (There's more but I don't quite get it--probably either explaining why or describing the costume.)

12. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

She should have apologized for the costumes lol

This song would be even more awesome with seifuku. I feel lie for the last couple years they're really trying to complicate it.

13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    What do Seifuku have to do with the song? Though I agree it would have been better with more coherent uniforms.

14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Probably mion, and then someone will fill her position

15. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Yuri slayed this Janken perf. <3

16. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Positive- The song is catchy and fun, I could definitely see myself listening to it multiple times

Negative- Why did they put that awful fur on the outfits??, it REALLY feels like a hello!project song, especially with the little rap bit in the middle, and hey, remember when AKB had actual dances for their songs? This might be easier choreography than Kokoro no Placard

17. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

I've watched yesterday on my phone and I found the performance really confusing and messy, but then today, after reading people here saying they loved, I decided to rewatch it on computer... Jesus, a different performance ahahahah Too many girls to be watched on a phone screen!

Song has potential...
    Perf also...

Sasshi is so bloody cute. Love her haircut =]

18. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Agreed, i think they've been trying to over complicate it too. Although I miss the seifuku (when was the last time we see it in an AKB a-side?), some kind of futuristic uniform with slight variations would be great i think.

Also, am I the only who finds this song pretty mehh? Glad they all seem to enjoy themselves up there tho

19. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Pushing out the aces on frontier is a good move xD i hope its more distinct in the MV. Meanwhil stage48 lyrics dept uploaded the lyrics alr? :)

Ill assume either parurus fav member on akb/muto tomu/mayu will step forward and whole ranking shifts up 1 place or sthing?

Makes more sense to get another member into the thing cos its easier for 1 to learn than all to relearn all they hust drop out the paruru role and act normal?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2016
  20. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

It has nothing to do with the song. Just they looked hot in those old seifuku's they used to wear. When was the last time we saw them? KR?