Single AKB48 46th [High Tension] (16/11/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

But why are you taking Sakura as example when her situation is nothing like that? when did she ever get a solo center or a solo song at debut, or airdrop in AKB senbatsu? None of that happened? She didn't get a solo center until Kimi wa Melody which was this year, after she ranked 6th in election. She didn't get a solo b-side song. She only got in AKB senbatsu once after ranking in her first elections. then after that she stop being included in AKB senbatsu... until she ranked 11th. Really you can't compare Sakura to Hana, or even imply that Sakura didn't "work hard" to get where she is and that she only got push. Come on. :rolleyes:

2. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

The funniest thing in this thread so far is the number of people who really seemed to think there was a chance Yuria was going to be dropped for this single.

Anyway that aside... PARURU CENTAH. Komi in!!! RIKA IN. and Haruppi in (less in question than those other two but not a lock in AKB senbatsu)!
    I'm so ready for this. It'll be hard to top BWT which aside from covers was basically perfect. I still remember the first time I heard it, I loved the song right away and I thought I was dreaming because I got my girl center and a song that was way better than the whole year before it (and now, better than the whole year since). So I really hope I can recapture that feeling. I'm pretty hyped, as you might expect.

Edit: ah, and I didn't realize this is the RH voting single! Hope Paruru fans give it their all. ;)

3. ABF48

ABF48 Member

i'm shook.. the favoritism is so clear here. i heard that they elected new mgmt, maybe its one of the factor :|

4. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    It seems management has invested too much on Yuria.

5. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yeah. You got me haha. I wouldn't mind about the lineup though, I'm more song oriented and I think yuria is okay

----
    edit: I feel bad about tomu, but I would care more about the song. this single attract my attention since paru is being a center, after the song is released that's when I give my verdict

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, they did drop Dasu, Tomu, Rie and Miichan.
    Thinking "WTF IS YURIA DOIN THERE?" is the right thing to do lol

Still, I'm very happy with this senbatsu.
    I was fearing Juri would be another Tomu case and get dropped, but yeeeeessss there she is.
    I'm also glad Kojimako made it back. Her on and off place in senbatsu must be disheartening, and if she had not made it while Komi and Sayaya did, she'd probably graduate.

Glad that a Team 8 girl made it.
    I'm surprised management didn't try and capitalise on Naru's breakthrough. but I guess it's smart to show different girls.

The HKT invasion is a bit too much. Really? FOUR GIRLS? :fp:
    I understand how pushes work, but c'mon... this Hana thing is going crazy.

Ohwell!

Now if only we could get a blast of a song like BwT was, this will be just great. :^O^:

7. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Well, I think we knew she wasn't gonna be dropped but we were hoping she would but she didn't. Disappointed but not surprised

8. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I like this senbatsu, but.. yeah, favoritism is real. I'm not really complaining, but this could have been perfect with a few changes. I don't know, i feel bad for Amina Tomu.

9. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The only bad thing about this senbatsu is the fact Yuria is in while Tomu is out

I hope they'll give up on Yuria already, that girl looks like a dead fish on stage and is a certified flop push, no matter how much they push her fans keep rejecting her ...it's a waste of efforts tbh

But the good thing is the amount of promising AKB new gen members in senbatsu

10. dedevina

dedevina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    No Tomu? Nope. OK, bye.

11. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sigh.. This must be AKS grand plan of making Tomu oshis push her to kami7 next year. It's been awhile that I'm unhappy with a member's exclusion, especially considering this is an AKB single.

12. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    is Kuranoo Narumi included in the Senbatsu..since she is listed at the exceptions at the 'members who didn't participated in any akb a-sides' section...just wanted to confirm that

13. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Lol. I just wonderd this morning "When will the 46th single be announced?"
    Well, I'm happy about another Paruru Center. I love her voice and BwT and Eien Pressure were both nice songs.
    Well, uhm... What does Yuria still do in the senbatsu though? Tomu really would be a better choice.
    But hey! Five Next Gen members + Rika and Hana! :) I'm really looking forward to this single!

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I watch Odekake regularly, but sorry that show is small potatoes when comparing to other factors, especially when it's a show that is watched by mostly HKT fans. If we also apply to your logic, then Chiizu would have made senbatsu with all the times she's won Goto MVP. Most people here probably don't even know who she is.

15. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Its just not the time of the year when fans get to pick whom to appear in the Single Senbatsu. The management probably did complain when you elect that certain girl they didn't approve. Its a fair deal.:lol:

PS. Please exclude Amina in this discussion if you're just making her an effigy of pity in AKB's history! You're painting her in bad light to those who didn't get to know her.

16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Hana already got a solo HKT center so its expected that she's going to be pushed in the grand scheme sooner or later but this single and not the giant senbatsu summer single is indeed surprising

17. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Only one Team K rep?! WTF! :asdfgh:

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Get rid of the mole?

19. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino