Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The whole 3rd row not moving forward and the other 2 rows change places thingy reminds me of SilenMaj choreo, and its also one of the things I absolutly hate about SilenMaj's choreo. Also the wiggle thing with the hands they did (in the chorus ?) reminds me of a move in AkaiPinheel.

Song wise the intro sounds good, then it starts to go down. I cannot even remember the chorus.

But the costumes !!! I can have hope for a sentai-theme PV now right, something a little explosive like Gingham Check, with a twinge of plot like Heart Ereki ^^

And if 1st and 2nd rows are really media senbatsu then mgmt is finally doing something right. But Kitarie and Yuiyui were absent so I'm not hoping too much.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  2. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

It has actually been proven that native English speakers are the worst at speaking English that can be understood internationally so it is actually kinda funny/rude of you to think that people who speak English as their first language make better translators.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The costumes are fine...except for Kojiharu's, who looks like she's wearing a middle-aged womans dressing gown

4. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

In general, nothing...just not interested

Specifically this
    ======
    One good things from this song is Annin got better position than before
    Bye bye back row

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I like how just only ONE person has complained about Kojiharu and yet there are so many messages complaining about those (????) who complained.

Can you people bring the receipts or you got (obviously) none?

6. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Kojiharu is 48 group's goddess. We must defend her at all costs!

7. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

I had the feeling the song and costumes vibe was pretty much like High Tension =O
    It was like a big difference from previous single at all...

Question(as I don't speak Japanese at all) : was anything related to sakura on the lyrics?!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Inserted the Shoot Sign music into the choreo image to make the comparison easier.

(link)

9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I don't hate the song, but the choreography... Remember when AKB songs used to have real dances and lots of formation changes??

Other huge senbatsu songs like Kibouteki had at least some formation changes. This whole thing just reeks of extreme laziness.

10. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I think the costumes look nice but they can't go with wrestling theme forever. The song is snooze fest and the dance is a generic disco rip off. Seriously like half the moves come straight for disco. It may or may not be true but I blame Kojiharu for the lack luster dance anyway lol.

11. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Uh, whether or not a non-native speaker would be better at communicating with others across language barriers--which I honestly doubt--is absolutely irrelevant to the fact that a certain degree of nuance is clearly lost without high immersion in a language. Of course, that is not to say that non-natives cannot have a high grasp of the language or that English as a first language speakers are good at translation by virtue of being so, but the notion that some random guy on the internet who clearly doesn't have a great grip on English would make a better translator compared to educated English speakers is what is really funny here. At least, that is what has been proven by people who prove things.

P.S. For the record, it is clear you thought I was making a generalized statement. Rather, I was speaking to the person per the circumstance. This once again shows that English comprehension can only go so far without a higher level of language.

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

If you look at the dancers doing the 16nin version, with that kind of formation, there should be more dynamic formation changes than simply the 2nd row moving into the 1st row. Basically for the reveal they probably just cooked something quick and simple. Gave the dance routine to all the members and create the formation on the spot. I'm hoping we will see something better when they perform it again.

13. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    I still haven't heard it... but I really liked Heart Ereki. It has got that Haruna enhancement effect. Sounds promising!

14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

As many have said the song is really bland but I think it's the choreography that's really bad. It's like they're dancing but the wrong song is being played. And I think 32-nin should be for faster songs.

Paru was mentioned several times and I think she's very engaged when she's the center (or when she feels like it) so her performances turn out well but she goes to energy conservation mode when she's at the 8 and beyond position.

15. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Definitely agree.

16. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Actually, it's a pretty standard 60's/70's pro-wrestling tune. Compare with this, for example:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Plenty of Japanese TV-shows did these ballad-y songs decades ago and I'm sure the song was giving nostalgia vibes to middle-aged and older people.
    AkiP's nostalgia kick is going way overboard with this song though, so as an A-side it's all the more ridiculous.

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I woke up today jamming to this, so of course I've had the performance on repeat the whole morning. :^^;:

I love how Sayanee got the camera fawning over her in the last chorus. [hehe]
    The dance is still over the place, but I think what bugs me the most is the little dance they do during Kojiharu's solo at the beginning. Like, just be still and let her sing lol

Still hoping for better costumes for the rest of the performances, cause Jurina's pant are all levels of unfortunate.

I'm still waiting for proof that so many people blamed Kojiharu for the dance.
    You know, quotes and all?
    :chuffed:

18. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    the song is ok but the uniform..meh :gavel:

19. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yeah, I'm confused bcs some people said a lot of us blame Kojiharu for the choreo while I can't find anyone who actually blame her.

20. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I said that it's her "fault" (because Kojiharu is the center, they can't have a legit complicated dance or anything, because she's lazy on stage), but that's different from saying it's horrible because of her. Simple doesn't mean horrifying. Take a look at HKT48's, for example.