Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. messhi

messhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Akb senbatsu must be representative whose members will get spot for the akb future ,,,i doubt there is no nyan & miichan in the line-up

2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    48 and 46 are no longer a rival group, though.. They are more or less a friend group. Each have sister(s) and one another had exchanged members in the past and doing some collabs and dream team.

I'm happy that they'll do again a collab with 46. I liked all their collab songs, esp. Mazariaumono and Kaze no Rasen.

And I hope we'll get a bunch of good songs for SG senbatsu (counting on NMB's track the most, hehe).

For the senbatsu, I'm sad there's no Fuuchan.

And yasss, MaYuki duet. I've been longing for that since forever :inlove:

Give us good B-sides, King Records! TwI, LT and HT has meh B-sides imho.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Actually the lineup only contains very small number of pushed member. If we remove those that is not in top 16 of SSK and Kouhaku, we will get Miichan, Annin, Mako, Komiharu, Renacchi, Sayaya, Yuria, Yuiyui, Oonishi, Rara, Ayaka, Hana, Rika.
    Yuiyui, Rara, Ayaka, Hana, and Rika are actually the only pushed members based on ranking (so only 1 from each group). Oonishi is there because of her showroom (which again, amazing consistency). Miichan to Sayaya are basically the next in rank for AKB. The only odd one here is that they are skipping Ryoka for Yuria (Ryoka should be the next in rank after Sayaya then Yuria). But I think the reality is that Yuria probably should rank higher than Ryoka anyway (pretty high NHK rank and much better HS result). Pretty hard to complain against this lineup unless you don't agree with the member that they should push (like maybe Nao instead of Rara, or Riripon instead of Ayaka, Mio instead of Hana, Katomina instead of Rika, Naru instead of Yuiyui) or you're Ryoka fans (the argument here is that regardless of NHK result and HS result, she did rank higher than Yuria thus she should be there since it might be one of her few chances to be in the senbatsu on merit).

edit: of course they can do this because it is a big senbatsu. If it is just a 16nin senbatsu then it will be more about management choices than pure rank.

4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  5. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    that's called something like "Waiting Circle" like in High Tension
    this akb senbatsu surely go with same concept like song in Green Flash Single..

happy two team 8 member selected
    not happy because no team 8 song

6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Iirc Hana's actually one of HKT's best dancers. The first time i noticed her was at the AKBINGO dance tourney where she and Serinuu represented HKT

And i was excited about the SakamichiAKB since Nogi 3rd and Hiragana are currently lit rn so maybe it could be a SakamichiAKB jisedai song but when i found the lineup rumor i was dissapointed lol

7. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I don't mind the 48/46 collab. Lots of Keya girls actually like old school akb, so I think they are happy about it.
    Personally I am also looking forward to it, because Yurina will center that song. I can feel it. :D
    Redemption for being to young for the dream team performance.

Why the Hana hate? She has shown results quite fast compared to other pushes, investing into her is pretty rational.
    Also happy about Ayaan. The more NMB the better. Hopefully Yuuri gets her deserving akb senbatsu soon.
    Shafting Katomina for Rara is probably the only questionable decision. Rara is just not working...

8. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Well, so from now on I'm just going to say that... let's say, Mayuyu shouldn't be in senbatsu. after all, Sousenkyo is only for one single, right?

MAN A SASSHI GRAD SINGLE WOULD BE THE BEST AND WORST THING EVER.

Anyway, crappy Senbatsu, I hope some 16th Gen girl will sub for Haruna or something. This is horrendous.

9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    I'm already looking forward to the 49th single because i know Yuria won't be there bwahahaha

• Like Like x 1
  10. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    The dates are quite close to the last 2 shot event dates (5/13 Osaka, 6/4 Yokohama). It must be fun to be at those dates.

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Plus the Yukata Matsuri (Summer Matsuri) on July 23rd (Makuhari Messe)

12. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Does anyone think that they'll debut this on Music Station along with their "Special Melody"??

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Glad that my kami oshi, Sayaya is senbatsu. Seems she's regular senbatsu for singles with large senbatsu.

Meanwhile, I wish my other oshimens, Mikurin & Ogiyuka will be senbatsu of any AKb48 single someday.

14. Rurouni

Personally I think it will be more about promoting the album instead of this single. If they want to promote 47th single, it is for the best to promote the song individually instead of be a part of a medley.

15. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    @oji-sama @Rurouni
    The medley on Music Station next week is actually just 365nichi + Shoot Sign
    [​IMG]

16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    That's the opposite of a problem

17. Rurouni

Ah, now they reveal it. Probably they can't reveal it before because shoot sign wasn't announced. So it might be Kojiharu last performance at Music Station since otherwise I don't think they would insert a new song in a medley. At least we won't have to wait long to know the formation, unless they reveal the short MV even earlier.

18. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Savage :hehe:

Any i'm pretty hyped about this single. KojiHaru is a good center (<3 Heart Ereki) and we live for the present so I honestly don't care much for unsuccessful future gens. There are plenty other ways to push them and not that a non media senbatsu spot in a 32 nin really matters.

19. ConanShimizu

ConanShimizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Twitter:
    ConanShimizu_
    Everyone complaining about Hana/Rara/Ayaka while Yuria is still in Senbatsu, ohhh well.

So happy to see Mirurun! :banana:

I wish Kitarie is in Media Senbatsu too.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But they have never promoted albums in shows, have they?
    Only Nogizaka with Kikkake comes to mind.
    ... and maybe NMB with Ibiza Girl? But that was supposed to be a single, so yeah.

That's why I put it as things needed in the next single. :^^;:

Also, every time I see they're singing 365 I go a bit ugg before going YAY because it means more screentime for Sayanee which means more chances of her beating Jurina. :^O^: