Single AKB48 49th [#SukiNanda] (2017/08/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I love the AKB show performance! Everyone looks absolutely stunning. Jurina's hair looked so fluffy and soft that I just want to touch it non-stop :^^;: The choreography was messy but I can deal with it. Screentime was MUCH better and even camerawork seems to be better. I think pretty much everyone got justice.

I noticed this in Music Station as well but the part where Sasshi was waiting for everyone to come in is a bit awkward. That part is nice but the wait seems to be too long.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Much better distribution because it's full song so you guys have more time to recognize where the members are at lol

And maybe it's just me idk but the sound system in AKBshow is always not that great to me or is it because its more raw singing.

3. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Mayuyu is on that ultra shining phase the most members have é for graduating!! Cause she is looking gorgeous!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I know, right? Like she wants to give her fullest before she leave. So touching :cry2:
    And the line stickers for this song? Mayu's two stickers are saying goodbye :(

5. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I've just realized that since we have two Akaris on this senbatsu, whose nicknames are both Akarin it's a little hard for me to know which Akarin we are talking about :^^;:. I mean most everyone probably call SKE's Akari "Dasu/Suda" and NMB's Akari "Akarin" but in my mind they are both Akarin so reading the conver is kinda weird.

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah I remember they were making some jokes out of it to see who is the better Akarin on ANN after the SSK.

7. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Much much better screen time for everyone <3<3<3

8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    For those who are saying the screen time of each member in AKB48SHOW! was better than in Music Station, obvisiously the target audience of each show is different. To the latter, where AKB is just one more artist among the others, it doesn't matter if the XXth ranked member in SSK got fair screen time as long as they can see a couple of faces they can remember afterwards. And in AKB48SHOW! was full song, as mentioned above.

9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    That was definitely a very nice performance of the full song and as others have said it was good that everyone got some camera time (including Hinatan, for some reason she's the only one of the 16 I've been having problems picking out in senbatsu).

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Team 8 performed Sukinanda on JAM just now

The senbatsu members also performed in the 24hr tv charity program just a while ago as well

Eitos doing this song is much refreshing than the old ladies XD

11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yeah, that's easy to imagine.. [hehe]

12. GATX105

GATX105 Member

The full song has the second verse which adds to the distribution a lot. That and the regular music shows tend to focus more on the members that are more known, which is nothing new. So if you want to see the no. 13-16 members, it's mostly up to you to look for them and not look at the center when it's a group shot.

Anyway, this senbatsu is turning out to be pretty good -- everyone's happy to be there and it seems like everyone's moving with an extra half step even taking into account the energetic song. Also, the more energetic performers seem to be influencing the sometimes-lazy(tired) performers and the always-lazy performers are not in this group. Mayu's kinda radiant lately and the ngt and ske members are adding a lot of energy into the performance.

Edit: uh so the team 8 perf was better (although I guess team 8 is always better lol)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  14. hikari_kun

hikari_kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    Team 8's performance had more energy and was more fun to watch lol

15. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

As marioworldakb just mentioned, #SukiNanda was performed on "24時間テレビ 「愛は地球を救う」" (24 hour television [Love saves the Earth]), a yearly charity TV program.

if the video does not show watch the video here

They also performed 365 nichi no Kamihikouki, and earlier in the day Mayu and Sayanee did a little song and dance with singer Linda Yamamoto.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

365 still being relevant lol love it

I gotta say I'm loving these performances.
    I haven't seen Mayu smiling so much since... I don't know when.
    Maybe it's her upcoming graduation that lift some pressure off her? Dunno, but I'm loving the radiance.

I always forget that Sally is in this and I'm always surprised at her rise.
    Hope it translates into better positions in SKE.

17. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I think it's mainly due to the raw singing. They don't have the volume adjustments as in studio recordings, etc.

18. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mayuyu going back to having black hair and having bangs again makes her look more radiant. :inlove:

upload_2017-8-27_10-26-36.jpeg

I hope she never does this hairstyle again...:gavel:

19. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

^But she looks more mature and attractive in there. Lols. Very pleasant/clear even though she also look nice in bangs.

20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I was watching the Saitama Super Arena and Tokyo Dome concert from 2012 recently, and I just kept thinking "how cute does Mayuyu look with black hair!!" While I don't think brunette is a bad look on her, she just looks so much more energetic and fresh with black hair.