Single AKB48 51st [Jabaja] (2018/03/14)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The SakamichiAKB collabs is to make Sakamichi fans buy this single/song so of course they will put a bit more 46 girls. Logic. the 48 girls are all over the rest of the single, it's still an "AKB" single. also there's no reason Naachan should get spotlight in this song considering she already gets all the spotlight as the center of the a-side. I mean when Sakura and other girls got center of a-side, everyone said they shouldn't get spotlight in b-sides. Same logic here ;D

I think the song is great and the music video looks cool, the positions for top 3 are like the previous song, except Techi is replaced with Neru. Jurina and Sakura are still #2 and #3 and sometimes go in the front (making it look like a double center with Neru as hidden center), so the spotlight is shared. and personally I'm loving it considering this is exactly the 3 members I wanted to see as center, management heard me! a great opportunity for Neru <3

2. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I hope you are kidding and i'm just really bad at understanding ppl's joke.
    Naachan is the last person I can think of to do such things.

Back to the MV, the production quality is high but the LED light is really distracting. Thank god my oshi is easy to spot...
    I love Neru, she's my favorite in Kaya before I lost interest in Sakamichi.
    But really? Keya center again? Why don't we give Nogi the center or give 48G the center?

3. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Pretty happy with Neru centering this, but I think it could've been given to someone else (and even better if it is one of the 48 girls). Neru is cute. But her expression can't go outside that very boundary of cute. Her expression tends to be monotonous. This kind of song needs a deep, solemn, and slightly hurtful kind of expression to display. Even the cutie Yoda did better. Too bad that Yoda is so tiny that even she got eclipsed by Neru (who is also tiny!).

Sakura and Jurina looks so good. They got great figures and such a strong stage presence. Asuka looks so sassy and Miona is classy as always.

Somehow not feeling Nogi's 3rd gen in this except from Yoda. And to think that Yoda is my least fav member among the four 3rd gen pillars.

I love the MV and the costumes though! The AKB group girls show so much skin compared to the rest that they stand out a lot.

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I actually love Neru's expression when she sings her first line, she looks so good <3 Sakura and Jurina are doing amazing again, we really need a cool song with these 2 as double center (maybe AKB's next single, or the single at the end of the year...) their chemistry keep getting better. and Sakura became so good at darker concepts, I love that! Looks like the other members in front are Miona and Ashurin. so do we have official "top girls" for SakamichiAKB now, since that's the same front row as last time except the center changed from Techi to Neru... I really like these first row members!

imo I think it's very fair that they have the front row with 2 Nogi girls, 2 48G girls and 1 Keyaki girl, and the center being shared by the Keyaki girl + the 2 48G girls (when they get in front). Great job! the Youtube comments on the video are either celebrating Neru as center, or saying that Techi should have been there to center this (tbh she would really suit it). Neru and Techi are my favs so I just agree with anything LOL Keyaki is so powerful <3

Oh! and I noticed Rinrin is in the senbatsu of this song :shocku: my Rinrin <3 why is management so good to me T_T They really want me to stay in this fandom [hehe]

This will probably be my favorite song of this single :cute:

5. Gaga48

Gaga48 Kenkyuusei

Saku is doing very well in cool songs, i'm glad that they give her that oportunities. i'm loving the mv

6. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Glad that Neru got to center this over Hirate. For one, the song doesn't seem to need an intense, angry, vibe. Neru's idoly sweet image is just at the right amount for this.

And if Hirate was here, we probably won't see the non front members that much.

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Pretty sure it's another ez 1mill

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

8. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Saku and J look good, I kinda like them combined with cute neru in a non-cutesy song heh. Song/PV aren't anything that amazing but it's ok. Like how the dif groups have their own outfit

9. trxsh

trxsh Member

I dont think the video for the Sakamichi AKB song matches the song and lyrics well. I dont mind having a contrast between the dark colours and the bright tone of the song but I think they should have done idk, something outdoors. Or maybe a different costume. I like the guitar hook of the song and the message in the lyrics a little, but not really crazy about it otherwise. 6/10

Neru suits this song though! It's not a dark song so her cute expression isnt out of place for me.

10. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

12. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

AKB is for sure 11gatsu no anklet. Even the outfit looks similar.

13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Neru's presence as a center is weak.. She looks like a silent puppet there. I think this song isn't her type.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I like the black and white contrast as an idea but it makes it too hard to see people.

You can say Neru's presence is weak but this choreography doesn't focus on the centre at all. It's like a double centre where the hidden centre is technically on the same row.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i dont like the LED floor and its very distracting to me.:^^;: its like they are dancing on a huge solar panel

16. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

Yoda or Zuumin would be better. Neru is just so-so.

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  18. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I saw the beginning of it, got a little distracted by the lights, not a fan of the song, and not really into sakamichi groups(only know the popular members) so I just clicked off of the music video and listened to something else. Honestly would've preferred if Naachan or anyone else could've centered this

19. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    With outfit like that (and that antique mirror), they would get the aesthetic right if they film it in a goth set but we get LED floor instead. I was a little meh with the choreo but looking at the choreo snip from Twitter above, I'm not sure anymore, like it might be amazing in full (bear in mind the girls in Jabaja don't start their choreo until the second verse).

I mean they're not that bad in dancing (idk about the 46 girlies, but the 48 ones are okay to decent (Jurina) ), so if it requires 6 hours to train, I expect something like SKE's Darkness level.

20. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Lol you're so right, it's easier to see the 48 girls dance because of their exposed arms. The 46 girls are covered in black, making it harder to see their movements with the black background.

I tried to make out the choreography but the LED is so distracting it gave me a headache.