TV / Radio [AKB48 600sec] - 2010/07/05

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Criss, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Criss

Criss Member

Its Official.

AKB48 600sec. Starting July 5th 2010. The broadcasting time moves with the days.

http://www.ntv.co.jp/akb600/
    http://twitter.com/akb_report

[​IMG]

7 July 5th 25:29~25:44
    7 July 6th 24:59~25:14
    7 July 7th 25:14~25:29
    7 July 8th 25:08~25:23
    7 July 12th 25:09~25:24
    7 July 13th 25:09~25:24
    7 July 14th 25:09~25:24
    7 July 15th 25:18~25:33
    7 July 19th 24:59~25:14
    7 July 20th 25:29~25:44
    7 July 21th 24:59~25:14
    7 July 22th 25:08~25:23
    7 July 26th 24:59~25:14
    7 July 27th 24:59~25:14
    7 July 28th 24:59~25:14

2. Criss

Criss Member

This program will follow the... "Hidden Camera" format. Many cameras will by hidden in plants, bags, etc, so we can see the girls in real situations. [hehe] [hehe]

Also will be a SD version of this program, 2500 yens and will include members "Kiss pictures". [clap]

3. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Do we know which members are going to be on this? Or is it going to all? ... :D

I'd love to see my favourites candid.

4. Criss

Criss Member

Not yet, we only know that will be 16 members in the following 4 weeks. [think]

5. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Hm. Consider my interest piqued. I highly doubt my oshi will be on it, but nonetheless, I'm still excited. :3

6. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Well, at least my third favorite has a chance of appearing. :awesome:

I hope all of the girls get a chance to appear, too.

7. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

Tokyograph (Their source) just put a news thing up about this...nothing new 'cept that the SD versions will be 90mins long [clap]

I really want to see these ^o^ Candid camera? Heck yeah!

So so far we know (from AKBingo) that....Tomochin, Kojiharu, Yukirin, Acchan and Mariko have eps... so the 16 might just be the usual senbatsu (though hopefully we get meetings like the Acchan/Yukirin dinner...or maybe one of the girls will visit the theater or something :p)

8. Criss

Criss Member

[rofl] [rofl] a guess who will be game? [rofl] [rofl]

16 its 1/3 of the group so there is a high possibility for main girls. Just... who could have the most... "interesting" life??? [think] [think] Itano (model), Shinoda (model), Yuko (actress), Sayaka, Yukirin (wheather reporter), Jurina (... .... just because is Jurina [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] ) and so on.

9. Naomi

All of my favorites because I'm biased that way. :awesome:

10. higex66

higex66 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Well I guess they can finally show that an idol, a really popular idol has a busy life. Hopefully if they show this they can win over more fans to see how hard working these girls are. Well either that or for the people who are fans, we can see what kind of stuff they do when they have the day off.

11. Naomi

^ I'm sure a lot of people know that they're busy. I'm interested in it to see what their daily lives might be like. I'm guessing this is only for the busier/more popular members because the lesser popular members might not have much to show in terms of work. =/ Still, it'd be pretty interesting to see even for the not-so-busy members.

12. Iori

Iori Kenkyuusei

If they are that busy, the whole show will revolve them doing idol works here and there. While that is interesting, I am much more piqued by their house... Will they even show the family/parents for those who still live in their parents' house? What are they doing in their private time/personal life? Are they a coach potato? Are they someone who likes to spend time alone in her own room, or do they go out with friends? [nerd]

I'm definitely interested on how this show will turn out. Of course, I'm happy to know that my oshimen will have an episode. [hehe] I just hope I'm not placing to much of an expectation and then ends up disappointed. [whew]

13. Japalicious

Japalicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Oyaji Onchi came back for NTV !! The staff are really bad for starting with my Tomochin ._., but she is a normal girl for me... A tired idol, and when get something different for speak, say about the recently things, with a malicious side ( Sex and the City 2 ).
    Like her image, the Oyaji Onchi and Fashion Leader. It's so good by her don't be a "Princess Idol" !!!

Waiting for Koji Haru time... Will show her house ? I'm so curious about that "Kitanai Heya" !

Basically,
    07/05 - Itano Tomomi - Recent
    07/06 - Kojima Haruna - Next

bY,
    Japalicious.

14. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

that was really really boring XD i doubt i could see 90 minutes of that (i still hope it gets leaked somehow :fear: )

the preview for kojiharu's episode is already better than all this episode so can't wait for.. tomorrow? daily shows ftw <3 XD

15. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    This show won't last long if all episodes are like that, i hope Asuka's episode won't be anything similar to this one.

16. Naomi

^ Is Asuka for sure going to get one? Because there's only going to be 16 girls featured and it's probably going to be of all senbatsu members.

17. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^Who exactly is sembatsu member # 15 and 16. Also i'm just hoping Asuka gets one.

18. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^They haven't publicized who's getting episodes... so we don't know "15" and "16."

19. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Okay, I just saw the first episode with Itano, and with the "hidden camera" approach...yeah, it totally felt like I was stalking the girl. And I mean that in a really unnerved sort of way. Seriously, I kept thinking, "Dude...this feels so wrong." And the SD card bits that go into the phones...feels even more...creepy. And 90 minutes of footage? Oh man...watching the show just feels weird for me.

I'll still watch it out of curiosity. But I'll still feel very weird doing so.

:-/

20. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

It's totally creep, but I am fascinated and intrigued. I try to imagine my idols' lives, but actually getting to SEE them? o_o

I hope Nacchan appears in Mayu's lolol. Not even just so I can see my oshi on a show, but to prove that Mayucchan is real.