Single AKB48 64th single [TBA] - (2024/07/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, May 1, 2024.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

If they’re aiming for that AKB REBIRTH storyline, it could be done. Doesn’t Nogi usually airdrop new gens as centers when they join the group?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I'm really happy for both Remitan and Mayuu, but I still think that they lost an opportunity of making a 20nin senbatsu with more surprises.
    Mayuu being selected is way more surprising than Remi though, but for me it's absolutely great news! This senbatsu have the 17ki powerhouse performers trio: Aichan, Sorara and Mayuu. Really looking forward for this one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    They’ve confirmed that it’s 18nin senbatsu and center will be chosen from one of them.

Masaru’s slot, the gravure slot should have gone to Kururun. Masaru deserved it but she’s still young and new and fresh and has many many other chances, she can wait but Kururun…. She and Orin will be the only non-senbatsu 16ki left from this summer.

And Saho, just let her in, once. Doesn’t matter it’s the corner of 3rd row or almost no screentime, just give her a chance.

Last edited: May 7, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. ThirtyFour34

ThirtyFour34 Member

Oshimen:
    高雄さやか 正源司陽子
    YES!!! Omedetou Remitan.

Last edited: May 6, 2024
  5. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    What drives me crazy about Saho’s exclusion is that she would have had so many chances to be in senbatsu had they not cancelled SSK. She was literally poised to rank in senbatsu in the 11th election, but unfortunately it never happened. She would have been the next Tomu, ranking in senbatsu despite virtually no push.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    I´m happy for Remii, it was about time. But i´m pissed for Sahho and other veteran members who have been waiting years for an opportunity to shine but will never get a chance despite their and their fans hardwork because management wants them gone.

DH doesn´t seem to like girls who manage to grow by themselves, they prefer to invest in girls that have low sales for a senbatsu member and pray they get more popular.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Center: Sato Airi

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  8. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
    General public barely know about akb members nowdays, Most of 17,18, 19ki fans came from graduated members fans, just a few of them are new fans, so once the HS monsters like yuiyui, yuiri, and naru graduated and majority of their hardcore fans decided to stop supporting akb48, in no time this group will reach underground level, just look at the overall HS sales from time to time, you will understand

If they treated saho and the other members with pretty good sales like this, their fans will stop supporting akb anymore. it will hurt the group in the future for sure. Good luck to DH.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I mentioned already on Discord that yesterday at the =LOVE member talk event in Yokohama I found myself chatting with a Japanese fan who spoke very good English.We talked about members we like in Sasshi’s groups and also in Sakamichi, but when I mentioned AKB he politely pulled a face and kind of hinted that they’re considered now to be from the past.

Congratulations to Aichan and I hope that she can play a strong part in rejuvenating the group.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  11. rmn89

rmn89 Member

ok i hope AKI-p will use that “i have a song that could be a hit like hebirotie koichun and 365 kamihikouki” he mentioned serveral weeks ago.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Oh my everything looks so fake. From the setting of the camera in the locker, the "acting"..not surprised thou... i know they tried to push this girl so hard... they even tried to give her glowing reviews on OO48 for mediocre performances...i wonder whether it will work. I saw japanese 48G fans commentaries that said "her selection was not based on /correlated with her popularity"

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, Sato it is! She was the first 17ki to make it to senbatsu in HisaLip, so it feels fitting that she gets to savour the center faster than other genmates.

The promotional image being school-themed reminds me of Doushitemo.

He also said Kibouteki Refrain was a kami-song and... it did nothing lol

He (nor nobody) can't predict what song will catch on to the public an make it big. The best thing they can do is try to latch onto an already popular product and see if it helps (asadora, anime, etc.).

14. rmn89

rmn89 Member

lol im aware of that he cant predict whatever will cath public attention, but isnt it a good thing if he at least excited and optimistic about something? so much better than nothing at all IMO.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

True, but I don't think he's ever talked about a song like "this is shit", so... lol

16. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Last edited: May 6, 2024
    • Like Like x 6
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

First, congrats to Remi and Mayuu! :cute: I'm so happy for them, they both deserve it so much ;w; I actually had such low hopes that there would be more senbatsu members so this really surprised me, in a very good way. I thought Remi's chances were low, because she went from getting quite a big push to nothing much, but I'm glad to see that management didn't forget her! This is so great for her and also a very good sign that Hiyuka has strong chances to make it once it becomes possible for her. I would love to see both of them together in senbatsu <3

As for Mayuu, this was a bit unexpected! She's a very hardworking girl and she's talented so I'm also very glad that she's getting her chance. This is also great news because I personally wish that eventually, every girl from 17th, 18th, 19th gen can get in senbatsu at least once. and the list of 17th gens who got in senbatsu at least once is getting longer! Not so much with 18th gen but hopefully in the next single, and same for 19th gen. For now it's: 6/10 members of 17th gen, 2/8 members of 18th gen, 0/5 members of 19th gen who got in senbatsu once.

I also love that we got to see their reaction to being senbatsu for the first time, it was touching... Remi was emotional as expected :oops: and Mayuu was very surprised and happy, cute :p

Now for the center announcement, Airi! I think we all knew this was going to happen someday, they've prepared us for this since her debut. First 17th gen to get in senbatsu in the single right after her debut (very fast), then she moved up in position and got in first row (again very fast), it was only a matter of time before she became center. it's good that it happens now! She's been getting some attention recently, more people seem to notice her somehow, so I think this was a good moment to make it happen (and also, just after Yukirin's graduation).

The group photo looks good! So this is school theme, in summer. This is definitely going to be a very "idol" song! The previous singles were also "idol" songs but I wish for this one to be different. I hope it sounds more youthful / fun / energetic, it would go very well with a new gen center and a senbatsu that has a lot of new gens, and also the summer / school theme.

Btw it's nice to see all the new gens in front :blush: and MahoErii together [hehe] (it's just a bit weird for me to see Yuiyui with Miion and Yuiri, makes her feel very "old gen" :oops: don't want it!)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    At the start of the first round of the 64th single

Murayama Yuiri 0/66
    Oguri Yui 0/66
    Kuranoo Narumi 0/66
    Yamauchi Mizuki 0/66
    Taguchi Manaka 0/66
    Iwatate Saho 0/66
    Akiyama Yuna 0/66
    Mukaichi Mion 0/66
    Mizushima Miyuu 0/66
    Nagatomo Ayami 0/66
    Hashimoto Eriko 0/66
    Sato Airi 0/66
    Shitao Miu 0/66
    Chiba Erii 0/66
    Omori Maho 0/66
    Tokunaga Remi 0/66
    Yamazaki Sora 0/66
    Yagi Azuki 0/66
    Suzuki Kurumi 0/66
    Masai Mayuu 0/63
    Hashimoto Haruna 0/54
    Hotei Moka 0/54
    Hirata Yuki 0/54
    Arai Sae 0/54
    Takahashi Ayane 0/54
    Narita Kohina 0/54
    Fukuoka Seina 0/54
    Yamaguchi Yui 0/54
    Nagano Serika 0/42
    Sakagawa Hiyuka 0/42
    Kudo Kasumi 0/42
    Muto Orin 0/42
    Ota Yuki 0/42
    Hanada Mei 0/42
    Kawamura Yui 0/42
    Ito Momoka 0/42
    Kubo Hinano 0/30
    Sako Yumemi 0/30
    Hatakeyama Nozomi 0/30
    Kohama Kokone 0/30
    Okumoto Kairi 0/30
    Shiratori Sari 0/30
    Komiyama Haruka 0/27

And this is how you make up for Kashiwagi's graduation.

• Like Like x 3
  19. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    being in the back row at promotional image, I hope yuiyui doesn't have any thought that AKB doesn't need her anymore and decides to graduate in the next year

and congratulation for the first senbatsu to our Celebrity, Remi-tan. :chuffed:

20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Promo pic. is soooo boooring... I saw it many times... :gavel: