Event / Concert AKB48 6th Janken Taikai (September 16, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by KPKgirl, Jul 12, 2015.

1. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Just announced! This year the prize will be a solo single! It will be held at Yokohama Arena September 16th! The preliminary, non AKB member round will be held August 6th at Makuhari Messe.

84 members of AKB48 (it includes kennin + members of Team A, B, K and 4) will pass to the final without preliminary.

1 KKS of HKT48 will pass to HKT48 preliminary.
    1 KKS of NMB48 will pass to NMB48 preliminary.
    3 KKS of SKE48 will pass to SKE48 Preliminary.
    1 KKS of AKB48 will pass to the final.
    1 member of NGT48 will pass to the final.
    6 members of Team 8 will pass to the final.
    7 members of SKE48 will pass to the final.
    7 members of NMB48 will pass to the final.
    5 members of HKT48 will pass to the final.

111 members in total

AKB48
    Team A 22 members     
    Team K 22 members     
    Team B 20 members     
    Team 4 20 members     
    Team 8 6 members     
    KKS  1 member

SKE48 7 members
    NMB48 7 members
    HKT48 5 members
    NGT48 1 member

http://akb48-daily.blogspot.com/2015/07/janken-tournament-2015-will-be-held-on.html?m=1

http://www.akb48.co.jp/page/janken_2015/info.pdf

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  2. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Halloween Night's costumes everywhere!! :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  3. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    They're still doing the solo single... :(

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  4. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I know right? Lol I'm more curious who won't be wearing them. XD

Yeah I wasn't thrilled about it either but I'm hoping that maybe we will get a full senbatsu b side again... Maybe better than Harukaze Pianissimo this time...

5. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I'm not too excited about the winner getting a solo single either. It's not that I don't want to see more soloists; I just prefer seeing them centering a 16-nin senbatsu like before.

Although I did like Milky's song a bit last year. Harukaze Pianissimo wasn't too bad either.

So is it likely that Takamina's grad song will be on this single as well or not since it's a solo single?

6. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

I want paruru to wear that bird thing in Bokutachi ga Tatakawanai video though haha

[​IMG]

7. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    It'll probably be on the 42nd single. Like Kibouteki Refrain Im betting they will have a release in November as substitute for the Janken single. I'm sure they are doing a solo again so that they can allow Takamina to center before her graduation.

That'd be epic!!

-----

Upon second thought - I'd rather the soloist get their own single to themselves meaning no AKB group b side. Perhaps do a 16nin b side on the next AKB single instead. That way it's a bit more of a legitimate release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Figured it would be for a solo single again (we're only getting 4 singles now anyways from now on, so it's no surprise).

Doubting Takamina will be in the Tournament (but will still be there and I'm sure dressed in her usual costume). I'm guessing the 42nd Single Senbatsu will be announced there as well (hope so, since that was one of the best moments of last years Janken)

9. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

I hope they don't announce right at winner's speech like last year... poor milky got all her glory for so little time and suddenly Kibouteki got announced and all the attention went to that senbatsu lineup.
    And then they went back and said "oh yeah, milky you won. congrats" while everyone's too fazed out by the announcement

10. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    On the contrary I think she will do it - much like the election this her last one. Plus she's never got into Janken senbatsu.... I bet she'll make a big deal of it. XD

I'd like them to announce new agencies but I think that's unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Hope i can get a ticket to see sakura win kappa

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Will wonder how Nanami Yamada (Team 8), Nakano Ikumi (Team 8), Nagisa Sakaguchi (Team 8), Nako Yabuki (HKT48 Team H), Ryoha Kitagawa (SKE48 Team S) will do this year in their 1st Janken Tournament. (Part of me would love to see the other battle of towers with Ryoha (Nagoya) vs. Nako (Fukuoka))

Maybe announce that (the 42nd Single Senbatsu) first. Then give the winner of the tournament her glory and time to shine.

Got a point there. Plus it will be interesting to see what costume she will have for her final janken tournament (I'm sure she will even outdo her last two Janken Costumes as well).

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I would have thought that having Suzukake at 1st in this year's RH would push them to do another janken old-style, but... looks like they're too chickened out. Which I really don't get, to be honest. :hmm:

Oh, well. At least I know Ikumin will participate this year for sure. Here's hoping she gets into the top 16 at least. :inlove:

14. howling

howling Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    I'm in Japan for the final. Gonna try and score a ticket. I don't know how but I'm damn sure gonna try!!!!

And probably not get them BUT ITS THE TAKING PART IN LOTTERY THING THAT COUNT RIGHT? ;;

15. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Its not that hard to win a ticket tho, you just need abit of luck to be part of that 15k

16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Yeah and let the newly selected Senbatsu members hyperventilating in joy and Girls that don't get picked while their besties are and girls that got cutted off the 32nin senbatsu hyperventilating in sorrow throughout the Janken and ruining the match or worst case scenario a girl passed out and are not able to participate and lost her chance to make it to the solo single's B-side????? I don't think so

I really hope we will get 5 singles this year with Takamina centering the 42nd and the 43rd will be released as a 10th Anniversary single that releases at 8th December with 1st gens as Centers and all Ori AKB members as media senbatsu but that will never happen.....

17. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I'm pretty upset that this year they r still make a solo single for the winner, not centering the AKB single :(

My thought is mngmt should put the top16 in a AKB single so for members who never selected in the senbatsu can entering the senbatsu at least once

Btw my prediction say that this year the winner of this janken will gonna be from HKT (the winners' history from past 3 years: AKB > SKE > NMB > probably HKT)

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I pretty much expected it to be a solo single again tbh. The 5 singles a year thing is dead IMO from AKB48.

Hello Nako Yabuki solo single! :D

19. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

AKB does more events than they used to for their singles and this, coupled with more sister groups (and their own respective event schedules) meant that they had an insane backlog that started to influence sales. Simply put, nobody is going to buy dozens of hs tickets if they are still sitting on hundreds of them. So it's unlikely they'll be going back to releasing 5 singles per year.

I'd bet on someone like Renacchi, Mikichan or Yuria this time. Could also give it to Miichan I guess.

20. moonlit

moonlit Member

^Mikichan? No Naachan or Kojimako? Maybe Sakura win this time, lol