Album AKB48 8th [Thumbnail] (17/01/25)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by YJSN_ParuYuko, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Is there any information about the 3rd "bundeled" version" ? is it just the 2 versions with plastic holding them together or is there a special cover?

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Isn't this only a special package bye CDJapan ?

3. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Ah perhaps you are right, i found this information on AKB news sites so I though this would be an official version...

4. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    And here's Sayaka's duet song with Inagaki Junichi, Ayamachi

I love it <3 <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

The sasshi momusu song is amazing

6. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sayanee's song is good, but it will be better if she sing it all by herself, or paired with singer with more deep voice.

Sasshining Musume's isn't my taste to be honest. If it has a PV, I might like it. Maybe because it is the collaboration of SSK winner with legend idol group, the big names are the main menu, the song and lyrics just follows.

7. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I don't know about the morning musume/sasshi song. I might need more listens to like it.
    I really like the duet song Sayanee's voice is just so amazing. I agree I wish the guy's voice was deeper.

8. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That's what I thought too. Their voices do not compliment each other.

9. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    So on CDjapan they are offering a bulk pack including both versions. Is it cheaper would you say to order that one than the two separately?

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It's not cheaper indeed.
    Type A costs 3241 yens, type B costs 2222 yens
    The set of 2 costs 5463 yens (= 3241 + 2222) and i don't think there's a difference on the shipping.

11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Also the higher value of the bulk pack's contents might make it more likely that Customs will take an interest in slapping import duties and taxes on the package, although that of course will vary from country to country.

12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @YJSN_ParuYuko

Please update the OP of this thread.

That goes for everyone. If you start a release thread, please make sure you are updating the OP with all relevant data.

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I asked this in 8's thread, but not everyone will see it, so I'm doing it here too.

Yuiyui was 24/24 since round one of resale, but today there was this "extra" round and she dropped to 12/24. What happened?

14. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Some are not paying? Not only Yuiyui, but some other members are down too (some are up a bit). It doesn't mean that she lost half of her HS going from 24/24 to 12/24. It just mean that in those 12 slots that are missing, some people aren't paying. Probably there is a person that buy her HS on every slot and not paying for them. Extra opportunity for others to do HS with Yuiyui :)

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    But don't you have to pay from the moment that resales start? And why did this happen at this round? Because if there's at least one person that didn't pay then he hasn't done so since round one.

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Then he is applying recently at this round, got notification to pay up, but forget to do so.

17. Rurouni

I don't really know how this album HS works since it is kinda different than normal. Basically you've got normal rounds, extra rounds (which probably works like normal round?), and currently probably the real resale round. Of course I'm just assuming like that since the extra round is relatively long, probably as long as normal round.

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    They had the normal rounds, then extra rounds (I don't remember how many), and afterwards five resale rounds. Now this additional resale round. And she's been 24/24 since round one of resales. That's why I found this weird, because if she had sold everything by round one then no one has applied recently, right?

And by the way, don't they use those numbers in brackets for resale? I don't think I've ever seen it. If it was really just one or two people, wouldn't that make it like 12/24 (12)?

Seriously, I'm too dumb for this.

19. Rurouni

Probably those that try to bought HS sales in those round can chime in? Anyway, it might be they are doing normal round, resale round, extra round, resale round.

20. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Just wanted to ask/verify if everyone has the same maximum for a slot? So for example a sold out sakura slot would have as many people as a sold out yuria kizaki slot?
    Of course not counting the fact that there's probably more people in kizaki yuria's slot with multiple tickets whereas most people in a sakura slot would probably have just one ticket each.

Thanks!