AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

so my previous tickets.. -_-"
    Anyway, thanks, now i will use all my tickets..

2. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

I am facing an issue with regards to my Wifi. The game suddenly does not run on my home Wifi. The game loads at the title screen and just hangs there. It runs fine on my cellular mobile data as well as on wifi at work. I have played the game since it was released and I have never faced this issue till now. I am using a Note 4 Android 5.0.1. This is the only game that doesn't run currently run on my wifi. The rest of my app games run fine.

Anyone faced this issue before? Any solutions? Thanks.

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  3. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Sometimes i got same issue but not in title screen. In my case i turn off wifi until it show an error message on game, then turn it on again.
    I did it every time game freeze or stuck in any download progress.

4. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

@aspen_552001 have you checked that it's not a wifi router issue? (like is it an old model? how many of you use the wifi at home? etc.)
    If the game works fine on wifi at work then your phone may not be the problem. Try playing at a friend's house or somewhere else too just to see,,

5. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Thanks. I have temporarily got the game to run this way.

I have reset my wifi router but things are still the same. The funny thing is, everything works fine (Steam, my internet, Facebook etc etc) except the game. The game runs fine at my friend's place too. I have cleared the cache and reinstalled the game, but it still doesn't work.

6. ShinN

ShinN Kenkyuusei

anybody know how to exit the game normally in android mode? i can't find exit in menu...

7. TeamBOshi*

TeamBOshi* Kenkyuusei

You mean like a logout button? I don't think there's actually a way to logout or exit the game. Can you go to the main menu of your phone and then close the app? That's what I usually do on my iPhone.

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

there is none. you have to kill the application.

9. avelxic

avelxic Kenkyuusei

since today, my game also acting this way, and yes, my phone is Note 4 as well.. -_- did the reinstall and it still happens..

hope someone reported this.. >_<

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Here i went with another one, what do we have here ?
    [​IMG]
    Very good I guess, 3 5* :1st:

but remembering my luck is horrible with green girls (4 out of the 4 i own have an uninteresting skill), let's see in more details
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So far, no good at all :|. (might be usefull in a future kibouteki friend challenge).
    And
    [​IMG]
    Well, there's an end to everything, even bad luck after all.

11. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I'm getting dizzy here... which ones are the tickets that are lost once the event ends?.

PS: And for noob players, what would it be best?, center girl the higher points whatever the color and the rest the color of the song... or just going for only one color despise having lower points?

Last edited: May 31, 2015
  12. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

All special (pink) tickets lost several days after the event ended, for example unused tickets from oshimen event will vanish several days (usually 2-4 days cmiiw) after that said event ended.
    I'd rather have party with my most strongest girls regardless of the color. I've tried play a song with 1 color party and the result is worse than my strongest party, the point difference between those party was only about 20k pts (don't forget to consider the units' abilities too)

13. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I can't see the color of the tickets, though. =/ (don't know why).
    So in the "recruit" part, the tickets that are lost are in the 10 and 2 ticket costs, in the 50 ticket costs?

14. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

The ticket only has 2 color tho, golden and pink (whether it's from oshimen, friend challenge, oshimen love or any other event). Cmiiw, only been playing this game for about 2 months.
    I might be wrong in intepreting your sentence (sorry that i'm dumb) but the ticket that will disappear is the one that require 2-10 tickets for one unit. The one which is needed for unevolved official game costume and shrine girl costume (don't know what it's called) won't disappear (once again, cmiiw)

15. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

My problem is that I go to the game, then to the gacha (or something) where you can get new members.
    Then in the upper right of those windows, it has a ticket and a number, and so you go on passing the tabs, it seems there are different kind of tickets. (I have 33 of one, 4 of another and 0 in most of them).
    Now my problem, all the icons of the tickets are the same color for me... so it's not that one of them is very pink and the other is gold... I see all of them as plain yellow.
    So, my original question, which one of the tabs have the tickets that will dissapear?.
    =/

16. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Let's talk this via pm or it will be too long here :^^;: i'll answer all your questions as far as i can

17. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

i also ignoring about event other thing like ticket, level, etc. since hkt join i give more attention. and just knowing that ticket from event disappear after exchange time end. see on update event or notif by MurasakiSora.
    check this link http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...e-read-the-1st-post.9612/page-27#post-1034859
    you can find note:
    i'm not confirmed this yet, but i assume exchange time is limit time for your ticket too.

hope this can help you, i play in hkt mode:
    these ticket will keep in there forever
    Screenshot_2015-05-31-09-07-47.png Screenshot_2015-05-31-09-07-37.png

and these limited depend on event
    - from 8th oshimen event (disappear after only exchange 3 member T_T)
    Screenshot_2015-05-31-09-08-21.png
    - from previous event (i just used all ticket)
    Screenshot_2015-05-31-09-08-11.png

18. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

2.3 MILLION DOWNLOADS CAMPAIGN
    [​IMG]
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/830

Duration: May 31st 13:00 - June 3rd 12:59 JST
    (NOTE: The special dasu banner and menu will be available for use until June 5th 12:59 JST)

Information
    - For a limited time, whenever you purchase gems during this campaign period, you will receive in your mail special dasu tickets depending on how many gems you have purchased.
    - These special dasu tickets can be used in the special dasu menu (accessed through the 230 Million Downloads rotating banner on home screen)
    - 3 special dasu tickets are required per special dasu
    - Oshimen has a 10% chance of appearing in special dasu
    - Mint Off Shoulder costume will give 15% event point bonus in the upcoming event along with a guaranteed score up ability
    [​IMG]

Special Dasu Droplist

- Mint Off Shoulder costume - 60%
    - 20x gems - 15%
    - 3,000x hearts - 15%
    - 1x Gold Jersey - 10%

Tickets per Gem Purchase
    [​IMG]

19. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

finally i manage to try to comparing..
    Song: melon juice
    level: H. Speed
    Song color: Green, Red, blue
    note: my first time get combo more than 200 in this song, even more, i got full combo. what a miracle, lol..

1) 3 reds, 3 greens, 4 melon juice costume, performance: 292.572
    Screenshot_2015-05-31-16-52-15.png
    result:
    - full combo, excellent: 273, great: 74, score: 653.262
    Screenshot_2015-05-31-16-55-41.png

2) 3 reds, 2 blues, 1 purple, no costume bonus, performance: 380.704
    Screenshot_2015-05-31-16-59-48.png
    result: combo: 339, excellent: 272 , great: 73, score: 681.493
    Screenshot_2015-05-31-17-03-02.png

*edit, add summary
    in my opinion, performance give more score. so if you have 1 member with costume song and same color and 1 member with normal costume and different color but have much higher performance, i recommend use the higher performance one.
    let me know if i miss something, i'm newbie too here..

Last edited: May 31, 2015
  20. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Yeah. The 20k difference seems mainly because of the 100k gap between the member performance levels. With that much of a difference you can expect a slight difference in score. However, the best members for a song are the colour that the song is and and bonus costumes, especially if they're scoreup members. But if for example melon juice you had a 60k green non scoreup and a 75k red scoreup. It would probably be better to use the red because of the higher performance and scoreup ability