Event / Concert AKB48 Group Rinji Soukai (2013/4/25-28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Jan 26, 2013.

1. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Thanks MrMojo but I was referring to the 2 disk dvds of the individual group concerts, not the box sets.

3. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

More direct revenue? Exclusivity?
    Theres probably no actual answer. Its just AKS being AKS.

4. ripete

ripete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Thank you for the information,everyone. Guess I'll try again after the 25th.

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    does anyone got his hand on the DVDs?

Any feedback if it's worth buying it?

6. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

I just received my AKB+HKT Blu-ray set in the mail today (surprised Amazon Japan was able to get it to me in two days flat). I've only watched the HKT concert so far, but to me, it was certainly worth the price. Picture and sound quality is very good. I like the set-up of the concert (in the round, with the video screen under the performers feet), which gives a different vibe from usual 48G concerts. The mini (same dimensions as the Blu-ray case) photobook was full of fun and colorful pictures from all the concerts. Came with 5 photos, 3 HKT and 2 AKB. (I was happy to get Takamina and Natsu photos, but really wanted a Natsumikan one).
    I'm very happy with my purchase, but I don't know how to answer is it worth buying for someone else. For me, the more "intimate" dimensions of the concert was a selling point over getting Tokyo Dome (which I bought last year) again, as it provided a different atmosphere, even with several of the same songs. It may be more worth buying the individual DVDs from the AKB shop of one or more groups that you like instead of a whole set (I still may get NMB and the AKB solo concert down the road when some funds open up), but since I only make one big-box AKB concert purchase a year, this concert was the most different in terms of presentation from ones I already had (and the other concerts that happened this year after Budokan), that my need for some level of variety in the concert presentations sold it for me.
    Overall, it's a good concert set and I'd recommend it. Perhaps moreso after I watch the 48G concerts this weekend.

EDIT - After just now finishing the first half of the afternoon 48G, concert, I'm feeling pretty impressed by this concert already. Firstly, there seems to be a great level of energy coming out of all the performances. Plus, this might just be the most colorful concert I've seen, not just due to the outfits, but also because of the circular stage, a lot of shots have a sea of glow sticks behind the girls, which contributes to the fun atmosphere. I also absolutely loved the sequence of the groups singing songs from another group (for example NMB singing HKT's Onegai Valentine).
    I'm thinking this might be my new "go-to" concert set when I feel an urge to watch a stage performance (up until now it was the Seibu Dome concert from 2011).

7. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Having watched the AKB noon + evening concerts, I can say it's worth buying just because I saw how much preparation was done to make it look like the best concert in a while. I haven't watched SKE, NMB and HKT concerts yet.

8. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

Agreed, I ended up staying up way too late on a work night to finish the noon concert last night. And this concert series just ends up appealing to me more and more. The style and set-up for the concert is just impressive; lasers, flames, the floor screen, the opening "fight", getting to see teams wearing outfits they normally wouldn't wear (when they sing other group's songs), etc. I quickly already put in an order for the AKB solo concert DVD (need my Chiyuu graduation footage) and am keeping my eyes out for possible deals on NMB and even SKE (who I originally wasn't planning to buy the DVD for). My only wish was that there was some way to select alternate camera angles to watch the songs from different views.
    I'd now say that if you can only buy one expensive 48G concert box this year, it should be this one. Or if you already own several concerts, this is still a great one to get due to the variety in performance.

9. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Just watched the AKB48 Budoukan exclusive concert.
    Gotta say I'm surprised to know that this is the first experience for even veteran members like Shiichan and KitaRie. [shock]

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Watched the SKE concert last night. [shock] [rock] [rock] Girls were phenomenal! :awesome: Loved the nonstop barrage of songs. [clap] [clap] Felt like it would never end. :XD: But then it did. :( Great show.

Next up: HKT48!!!!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

The SKE concert looks and sounds amazing...only 2 months before I can afford it [speechless]

12. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Was the Dome Tour announced during the night or day group concert?
    I skipped the MCs, except for the Team Shuffle, so I may have missed it (only watched night and HKT so far) but can anyone confirm? Or did they make it one of the invisible features again?

(Is there a legit reason WHY they do that? Because it annoys the heck out of me tbh)

13. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    The night one; it's on the one which was live-streamed; the dome tour announcement was right before (or was it after?) Togasaki came to the stage & announced the new concurrent members.

14. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Thats what I thought
    Maybe I need to rewatch that MC but I swear it wasn't there...

15. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I didn't notice it, but then I skipped a bit

I also love how they censored Team B's Flying Get mic mishap, and Kizaki Yuria's trip, oh how I love live concerts, haha

16. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    It's on the VTR, if I were not mistaken, some old guy was talking about 2020 Olympics (?), or something like that, and then bam, 5 domes tour.

Eh, when did Kizaki trip?

17. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

On the live version of AKB48 Group evening concert in Sayonara Crawl, near the end when the music goes slower, Kizaki is walking backwards and trips over

18. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Ok, I'll ask: What was the Team B mic mishap?

19. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Is this it? I'm really sorry if it isn't. Please thank Yuki88 and not me, I take no credit for this response, I just found it on one of the threads here at the giant Stage48.

20. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

^ yea. That's what happened. I just find it funny how AKS edit the footage to censor it