AKB48 Member of the Year 2010 - RESULTS! (Re-count Pg. 2)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by Naomi, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. higex66

higex66 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Re: AKB48 Member of the Year 2010 - RESULTS! (Re-count Pg. 2

Crap missed a lot this week. Finally get the see the results, and it was nice to see I wasn't the only that voted for Mizuki.

Thanks for the hard work Naomi!

oh and my votes
    01. Shinoda Mariko (+15)
    02. Matsubara Natsumi (+10)
    03. Umeda Ayaka (+8)
    04. Kasai Tomomi (+7)
    05. Furukawa Airi (+6)
    06. Chikano Rina (+5)
    07. Nakaya Sayaka (+4)
    08. Yamauchi Suzuran (+3)
    09. Iwasa Misaki (+2)
    10. Kuwabara Mizuki (+1)
    no negative votes cause I'd only feel bad.

2. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

It's not your fault... lol... * I * am the one who is too... "picky" or "Fussy" (wordreference translations, don't look at me if they aren't right xD) about particularly THESE words. (Hate / dislike / not like).

and again: That's probably ME, because I see a difference in each one as the size of Jupiter...
    (Psyco mode ON: Because I ignore people I don't like, I avoid people I dislike, and I would probably smash, kill and cut into little pieces people I hate...)
    [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]

3. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

I had different people in mind but looking at the people who participated I can see that now.

And whoever was the other person that voted for Mamitan gets a thumbs up

4. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

:omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:
    YAY~!!

5. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

And here comes my very late post lol

Thanks for doing this Naomi!!

Congratulations Takamina!!! <3 Though I can't really say I'm extremely surprised...judging by how many Takamina oshi there are posting in her thread :XD: I'm so happy that she won by such a large margin (though I had to take a second look at the points cause the jump was so big) and only had one person vote against her [clap] and LOL to the number of people voting for her being 48 [rofl], she really does go hand in hand with AKB48..even on a foreign online poll :XD:

These were my votes:
    01.Takahashi Minami (+15)
    02. Oshima Yuko (+10)
    03. Iwasa Misaki (+8)
    04. Minegishi Minami (+7)
    05. Maeda Atsuko (+6)
    06. Miyazawa Sae (+5)
    07. Matsubara Natsumi (+4)
    08. Nakagawa Haruka (+3)
    09. Nakaya Sayaka (+2)
    10. Sato Yukari (+1)
    No negative votes from me.

Edit: OMFG! I just realized that I didn't vote for Haachan!!!! Wtf!!! I put her down in my original list, but must have skipped her when retyping it! No wonder there was an empty space... wtf! :fp:

6. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

I definitely don't doubt that some of them are no longer still virgins, but the optimistic (or you could say naive) side of me still believes that some would care about themselves more than just losing it to someone in one night of passion; someone that they're not even going to be with in a year or two. I know it's kind of stupid for me to hold this hope considering Japan is one of the most sexually free countries in the world, where virginity isn't worth a damn, but it's been a strong moral belief of mine ever since I even knew what sex was.

As for the songs, I don't really mind them. To be honest, the first and foremost reason would be I don't understand Japanese, and so oftentimes, I have no idea what they're saying so I have no idea if they're sexual or not unless it's right in the title :^^;: And it's not that I hear the title and avoid it, it's just that oftentimes I don't have time to look up the lyrics on studio48 :( Which is bad, because then I'm listening to their songs for just how they sound and not what they're saying. The only times I really do look them up are when I have free time (like now, yay Winter Break!) or when there's a song I like so much I really need to know. Of the songs you listed above, I think both Virgin love and Dear my teacher sounded bad musically to me (I didn't like how the song sounded) so I don't even listen to them, much less bother looking them up, though I knew the gist of what they were about.

If I think about it though, even if I knew the lyrics like I do now, I don't really mind it either. It's kind of like what you say in your second post in reply to RSL, but it's like....just because the girls sing it, it doesn't mean it's representative of what they really feel? It's like part of the occupation; you're an idol, you know you'll be singing stuff like this sometime or other. And it's not like the girls are ignorant of the world around them either; they know what they're singing about, but I hope they have a good enough head on their shoulders that they can separate what they sing from their real life.

If this is true, then I think I would lose all love for the idol industry. Like I said earlier, the whole reason I first got attracted to idols was because of their "purity" because I was sick and tired of US celebrities. Sex would break the definition of "purity" a lot more than having a boyfriend. How is having a boyfriend not pure at all? [wonder] I guess it's part of the "product" they sell us, but I would think if they get caught having sex, they'd be in much bigger crap than if they got caught with a boyfriend. If they "ban" boyfriends just for the sake of image, I'd think sex would be higher on that list. Whether the girls listen or not is a different matter, but that is a very strange thing to allow if what you said is true.

Yup, I definitely think my reasons for liking idols is different from wotas. My liking for "purity" extends to everyone, whether they're an idol or not. It's just that idols seem to exemplify better than any other music group in the world, plus their performances and songs are ridiculously catchy and sound awesome.

7. cabowabobobbo

cabowabobobbo Kenkyuusei

im no hater,,but why is sasshi so high??

8. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

A lot of shows have been featuring her lately, plus according to some fans she was a real delight when akb went to Los Angeles, her blog is popular due to her strange yet interesting posts. She seems to be a real wacko that draws people. Actually i probably shouldn't be explaining the reason since she doesn't rate too high in my rankings.

9. kakalich

kakalich Kenkyuusei

I'm the only Myao oshi [nerd]
    and the only one voted for Rina & Sayuki [speechless]
    (my 2nd & 3rd oshi in SKE after Tsukina; all are graduated :cry:)

01. Miyazaki Miho (+15)
    02. Sato Sumire (+10)
    03. Oku Manami (+8)
    04. Ono Erena (+7)
    05. Nakagawa Haruka (+6)
    06. Shinkai Rina (+5)
    07. Mori Sayuki (+4)
    08. Itano Tomomi (+3)
    09. Ohori Megumi (+2)
    10. Matsui Rena (+1)

I don't write my neg. list out coz I don't know how to explain why I do it [emo]
    but you should know I'm a Pyon's clone hater [devil]

10. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

@ ithebigc, thanks for explaining. ^__^ *tips hat*

11. gahhcake

gahhcake Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    laupanman

Yayy for Takamina!! \^____^/
    But gosh...seeing other members with that amount of points deducted.. ;____; this is why i didn't deduct points from other members.

12. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei

Yay~! Go Takamina!

It's nice to see that everyone has different favourites! :D

13. KAKA_RYO

KAKA_RYO Kenkyuusei

Ma…as a Chinese girl,I think things are quite different between west and east…my top are:tomochin,yukirin,miichan…that`s why I am only satisfied with NO.3…I don`t know why so many guys gave negative votes to tomochin and yukirin ("▔□▔)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.