1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Official shop in Hong Kong

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by 09lojh1, Sep 12, 2010.

1. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

2. gahhcake

gahhcake Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    laupanman
    I go to Hong Kong a lot because I have a flat and I have relatives living there...not really sure about working and helping out... BUT I'M SO TOTALLY GONNA BUY THE WHOLE SHOP WHEN I NEXT GO TO HONG KONG! And I could maybe sell some stuff for cheaper for some of you AKB fans. ^0^

3. kasentobijoukyou

kasentobijoukyou Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPeJ-VNyPj8[/yt]
    Footage of the shop starts at around 7:30. Seems chiefly a souvenir shop to me. It would be interesting if somebody visits and has a look!

4. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

already been a few times (i was their first customer XD) tho i hafta say, the quality of the souvenirs seems a bit poor atm.... but hopefully the new goods will come soon~ and also, on the website, it says that they have plans to start introducing the official trading photos to the shop there~ who knows? we might get hk only photos :)

5. kenchanayoh

kenchanayoh Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    omg, my mom just came back from hong kong >____<

darn it, i want some more merchandise!!!

6. hanslee5

hanslee5 Kenkyuusei

When i went there the items were overpriced

7. chokawaii

chokawaii Kenkyuusei

yes..please do that! :inlove:

8. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

AKB48メンバー48名より香港のファンの皆様へ色紙によるメッセージ&サインが届いております。
    11月3日(水)より順次下記日程で展示会を実施いたします。ぜひ、ご来場ください。
    11月3日(水)〜14日(日)  チームA16名分
    11月15日(月)〜28日(日)   チームK16名分
    11月29日(月)〜12月12日(日)チームB16名分
    場所:AKB48オフィシャルショップ香港

basicalli, the all akb regular members have written some things on the signature board, and they will be on display one at a time in the hk store.... i wonder if the team k one includes erepyon~?

9. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

They are going to open an AKB48 Museum Hong Kong in December, on display will be AKB48's costumes and other AKB48 designs by students of the Kyoto University of Art and Design. Goods at the official AKB shop will also be on sale at the museum.

oh crap, they have official signed products from Mocchi, Rie and Sasshi (they were there last month) at the official shop, sale starts this Saturday :wall:

Open a shop in New York Aki-p, I promise I will go there everyday!! :worthy:

10. flagator21

flagator21 Member

...and I'll go every weekend! :worthy:

11. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

...And I'll be right there with the two of you :worthy:

12. gahhcake

gahhcake Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    laupanman
    :O AKB48 MUSEUM!? MUST GO!!.. after I finished my GCSEs ^^;;;

13. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

I'll be going to Singapore via HK then back to HK in Mid-December [hehe]

Going to find out what "goodies" the store has.

Haven't found much info re: new AKB48HK museum except that it's "suppose" to open in Dec. 2010.

OH, YEAH [rock]

14. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

according to a local newspaper, akb members are going to be coming to both HK store and Museum on the 1st of december. On the akb schedule Team B members (mayuyu, yukirin, myao, kitarie etc...) are going to be absent from the performance in japan that day..... too bad its a skl day, i cant go ==

15. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Read that the AKB48 museum will open ~ Dec. 1 on a Saturday.

If anyone attends, please take photos and post them!

Thank you!

16. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

Myao, moeno, miichan, yui sasshi and a kenkyuusei are in hk atm doing filming for shuukan akb i think.... and they doin handshake on wed (except sasshi i think).... which i CANT MAKE IT TO TT

17. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Rie is with them, not Sasshi

18. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

my bad~, onli managed to get a glimpse and guess from a fancam....if i sincerely apologize to all sasshi/ kitarie fans *bows*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYSafIUSlSc heres the vid of them buying stuff i think~

19. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

Oh god, Yui is going to be there and I have a linguistics exam on that day at that time! Nooo, I want to cry now. I'm going to miss Myao, I'm going to miss Miichan. Moeno too. Why must life suck so bad? [emo] /dramatic

Now I'm just wondering if I should go there afterwards and wander around the area in hopes of catching a glimpse of them. u_u According to that video, I might just have to start spending all my free time hanging around Shum Shui Po.

20. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

well.... if the rumors are tru, and the musuem is gna open soon...... maybe they wont leave just yet? :p i relli wna meet myao and miichan~ already missed miichan once TT