Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 1035 2015 (15/01/21 to 15/01/25)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 3, 2014.

1. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

She wasn't shown on Akbingo because she WAS in the business still at the time but they (AKbingo) didn't have the rights and didn't want to pay to show her face. Same with MaiMai.

However, AKB has the rights to show her and anyone else unblurred because they have first party rights to any performances those girls did while in the group.

Footage rights are complicated lol.

They probably showed the Mayuyu version not as a slight on Erepyon, but because Mayuyu is more recognizable these days.

That toilet paper song is great for the visuals alone.

2. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Did Hikaeme I Love ❤ You HKT48 already rank?

3. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Double post

4. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I think we might see a no3b song this year. Plus there is talk they won't be immediately disbanding after their graduation. Don't they normally sell well?

As far as new sub units - your probably right... We might see one with sakura or Paruru - but even that is doubtful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Nah, no3b will have another single + album + concert just like the rest of the units. And that would be it. The whole "we're not disbanding" thing will just be for Twitter or Instagram, where they'll post pics of themselves and tag them as #no3b4ever or whatever. :^^;:

6. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I hope not but your probably right. Diva didn't completely disband after Yuka left (though that was a complicated situation) but more importantly they did release a single even after Sayaka graduated the year previous - thought hat was the final single :( lol

7. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    NOOOOOO Mori e Ikou! The best stage song ever! I know it hasn't ranked in RH since 2009 but I was still hoping... They never perform it and it's an utterly fantastic song on so many levels. And so many fans don't even know it exists because H2 is never performed. D:

8. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Nope it hasn't yet. I think you should be safe to be looking for it somewhere in the top 50 this year :p

I was really surprised/happy that Vampire Keikaku (SDN) made it that far, it's one of my favorite SDN songs.
    Then I was shocked that Yume wa nandomo umarekawaru (NO NAME) didn't get more votes, I thought it was generally the most-loved NO NAME song, but I guess that could go to Kibou ni Tsuite instead.

I think it's funny to see how differently people vote when ALL the songs are up for voting - Do re mi fa onchi is very far from where it was in the last couple years.

9. howling

howling Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    The newest rankings had me shocked the most; How come?, Blue Rose, Dear My Teacher, Kirigirisu-jin (I was hoping that song would be powervoted by no3b fans ;;),...tbh most of my favourite songs were ranked there D:

But Im still surprised and quite happy that only 2 HKT songs have ranked as of yet (which shows popularity for the group or mass powervoting for HKT wotas)

...and Im gutted that YET AGAIN we wont get a live of Ikiru Koto

10. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    i have a question......Migikita has 2 versions , one was sung by Takamina and other by Acchan

were the 2 versions available for voting ???

....or Just Migikata nobody's version ...and if it charted Takamina will probably sing it ????

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Acchan's version was the only one that can be voted. Takamina's version is a cover.

12. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    NO NAME should still have chances to perform 3 numbers. Kibou ni Tsuite & Kono Namida wo Kimi ni Sagu - which are their two singles + Niji No Ressha which is one of the B sides from their first single.

13. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    thank you <3

14. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Source? I'm pretty sure they both were listed??
    Edit:

Never mind - I got my answer

15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Migikata is originally an Acchan song anyway, Takamina only did the cover since the song is about them two

16. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Definitely it's Acchan's version that is up for voting. If a song has various version, the original one is up for voting. (like repeated A1 and K2 stages)

17. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Thank you <3

18. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I only have one problem with these videos. I want to strangle that awful creature in the beginning and end so I can get rid of that disgusting voice.

19. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I hate that thing too....

20. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Two things that are really confusing me.

1.How in the world did "Beach Sandal" rank so high? I thought that was one of the bottom songs of that stage in terms of popularity

2. Is "Inochi no Imi" from A6 still in? Because that is hands down the dullest song in the entire AKB stage catalog for me. Who is voting for that turd??

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015