TV / Radio AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (2022/04/07 - 2023/03/23)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Aka, Mar 3, 2022.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    "someone who will not say no to anything I say" .... why would you put something like that on your profile?? not wonder the guys say she seems narcissistic :D
    and, those pics being too prefect, yeah, they will conclude they are fake.
    (and frankly, she really doesn't really look like the pics imho)

btw, I don't see how you can do this with pics ... Yukirin is quite often on TV, even non fans would likely have seen her at some point.

Miiin's pic with Mogi, yeah, I thought people might think she was with a boy. (unless you look at the legs of course)

The pics of Komi were great (except for the dog :)... (gave Miichan the opportunity to compliment her on them b.t.w.)
    but yeah, stressing you don't have male friends and never go out .... the text doesn't match the pic

Chory being teased with the 'one shot miracle' picture ... pffff, she's really quite pretty you know, and has a great sense of humour.
    But yeah compared to others she has a 'big' face, and small faces are favoured.
    I'm guessing Japanese people will always select Yuiyui over Zukki, although in my eyes to look kinda similar, only way I usually can tell them a part that Zukki's face is a bit rounder.

it's kinda funny that oonishi's pic didn't even show off how cute she can look in a pic.

Yuami: "there was no photo editing" ...
    I think I'm going to call bullshit on that :)
    iirc in a previous episode her birthmark was remarked upon as a beauty point .... in the driving pic I initially though it might have been mirrored, but as they drive on the left ....

Mahopyon got Soshina almost blushing when she said she wanted him to tuck his hair behind one ear it seems :)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Yeah, I am also wondering if none of the guys recognized Yukrin? I am sure some did and then messed with her on purpose and gave a bad score. [hehe]
    No way the two pics which were recorded on the same day alone resulted in all those negative points.

Maho could have offset her crazy vibes from the text with at least a better photo. Even the one pic which actually shows her is quite bad, because you can barely see her face.

In the third pic the beauty mark is just completely removed and her skin whitened. At least it looks like she didn't change anything else besides the color.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Popuri

Popuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    filipa0048
    I think Yuami said the first pic was the one that wasn't edited, which does seem plausible to me. She is one of the most beautiful members either way, imo. I'm glad she is getting more opportunities in SayoMouri!

Also, when I saw Mahopyon wasn't appearing in the rankings, I knew she had to be last place for some anime related reason lol [hehe] it had to. I'm guessing she knew the profile wasn't going to be appealing this way, and did it on purpose. Whether it was intentional or not, it was funny. Until a couple of years back I wasn't paying as much attention to the group and so I've only learned about Mahopyon since I got into the group again and honestly I've been liking her more and more. She is funny in variety and a good performer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    Oh my lord MAHO. Mouri-san is more low key, but I like the different opportunities they've set up for the girls to showcase themselves. Next week's episode also looks promising!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    There's another show starting on April 13th in the same timeslot as Mouri-san (0:59). Therefore, unless this one is moved to another hour it should end in March. It ran for almost a year.

Sayonara, Mouri-san.

• Informative Informative x 8
  7. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    [Eng Subs]230209 AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san ep42
    Translation and Timing: GEES
    Visual Typesetting and Q&A: Lusankya@EitoSubs

The show is still in complaints mode and this time it's the 17th's turn to complain about the 18th gens, their senpais, and especially other 17ths!
    Enjoy while the show lasts! :cold:

https://twitter.com/EitoSubs/status/1625088054955220993

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I really enjoyed Kokko speaking more, and I think Non-chan has had a little glow up! I find her really rather beautiful now.

I also think this is the first time other members have spoke of Naachan in a public forum like this (outside of their own showroom and stuff), and it made me really happy that Sorara and Non-chan spoke of her so highly still.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    It really was lovely to see Kokko speaking more, especially since it all still felt very Kokko style.
    She really is such a sweet girl, talking about how she finds all of 17ki hilarious and how she's just genuinely happy to be in AKB.

Every time I hear her speak it warms my heart.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    [Eng Subs]230216 AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san ep43
    Translation and Timing: GEES
    Visual Typesetting and Q&A: Lusankya@EitoSubs

It's part 2 of the 17th's counseling session and this week the staff is judging them plus there is a QA between kouhais and senpais.

https://twitter.com/EitoSubs/status/1627614971432693766

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 6
  12. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Honestly am a bit sad that in the staff feedback section they only showed negatives or downsides for some of the girls.
    Especially with Kokko, because she is so charming and it's like... everybody already knows she's bad at talking so pointing it out isn't exactly funny either. There is so much cute and sweet about her and I wish that was pointed out instead of making fun of the same usual things.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    When they asked Mayuu which senpai is uglier than herself, and it was down to Miion and Chiyori, the funniest part was that they called Miion "unfair" (アンフェア) as a reference to her tv show, and Chiyori "fair" (フェア), the katakana フェア can be transcribed as 'fea' which is the Spanish word for ugly. It's funniest because it's not even intentional and nobody knew

• Like Like x 5
  14. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

and fair in english is an outmoded way of saying someone is actually pretty

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Popuri

Popuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    filipa0048
    I can't wait to see Mayuuchan get even better and better at variety as time goes on. I think she has the perfect attitude for it. I get why the manager would say she would like her to remain the pure idol type for now but honestly we really need more variety types! Also I wish Sorara had spoken more but she made me laugh out loud even with the little she did speak. She has a fun personality.

I think my favorite part of this episode was Hotechan's question. It was so interesting to get an insight into what they do in hanashikais when the fans ask them something like that, and the different ways they deal with it. What Yuirii does is so smart and honestly I feel like you probably end up with a much more meaningful interaction that way, seeing her show interest in what you have going on in your life.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've only met Yuiri once, but she did a really good job at making me feel special. She didn't/doesn't know anything about me because I've never written to her or anything, but I started by telling her in Japanese "it's crazy meeting you, you're so famous" and she got super shy (which I'm not used to from her) and said that's not true. I then told her it's true and also she's pretty, to which she said (in English) "no no, I have baby face... but Marlene-san is a real beauty!"

She knows how to fish without being prompted :inlove:

• Like Like x 5
  17. Popuri

Popuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    filipa0048
    This is so sweet. She is a real pro, as expected! I've never been to a hanashikai so I love hearing these stories :blush:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Speaking of the 17ths I think Sorara is crazy good at variety. This episode and last one both times she absolutely nailed her jokes.
    Although maybe I am a little bit biased because I had so much fun during editing with her "spreading legs". [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    Hote went for the funny fishing response and I about died. All of them seem to try their best to be entertaining for variety and I appreciate that. I remember that long stretch of Bingo where it was boring how all the girls wanted to be orthodox idols, so it's nice to see 17th gen's earnestness in their work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    She might not even know the backstory of that ...

Not sure why Mayuu-chan would trust Miichan when she didn't trust Seiya-san :)
    10 years ago that would have been a really bad choice if it would have meant screen time for Miichan.

• Like Like x 1