TV / Radio AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (2022/04/07 - 2023/03/23)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Aka, Mar 3, 2022.

1. ossan

ossan Member

Why can you say that?
    (I voted for her.)

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Concert setlist:
    • M01 Moto Kare Desu(single senbatsu)
    • M02 LOVE TRIP
    • M03 Oosawagi Tengoku
    • M04 Iʼm sure.(Iriyama Anna、Kato Rena)
    • M05 Kiss Campaign(Iriyama Anna、Kato Rena、Mukaichi Mion)
    • M06 Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka ?(Iriyama Anna、Kato Rena、Shinozaki Ayana、Suzuki Kurumi、Mogi Shinobu、Iwatate Saho、Nakanishi Chiyori)
    • M07 LALALA Message(M06+Asai Nanami、Onishi Momoka、Omori Maho、Okada Nana、Okabe Rin、Oguri Yui、Oda Erina、Kashiwagi Yuki、Kuranoo Narumi、Sakaguchi Nagisa、Shitao Miu、Taguchi Manaka、Taniguchi Megu、Chiba Erii、Fukuoka Seina、Honda Hitomi、Mukaichi Mion、Muto Tomu、Murayama Yuiri、Yamauchi Mizuki)
    • M08 47 no Suteki na Machi e(Team 8)
    • M09 Hachinosu Dance
    • M10 Seikoutoutei
    • M11 Yume e no Route
    • M12 Anata ga Itekureta kara(Miyazaki Miho、Ishida Haruka、Uchida Mayumi、Kitahara Rie、Sashihara Rino、Chikano Rina)
    • M13 Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta
    • M14 10nen Sakura(Miyazaki Miho、Asai Nanami、Onishi Momoka、Omori Maho、Okada Nana、Okabe Rin、Oguri Yui、Oda Erina、Kashiwagi Yuki、Kuranoo Narumi、Sakaguchi Nagisa、Shitao Miu、Taguchi Manaka、Taniguchi Megu、Chiba Erii、Fukuoka Seina、Honda Hitomi、Mukaichi Mion、Muto Tomu、Murayama Yuiri、Yamauchi Mizuki、Shinozaki Ayana、Suzuki Kurumi、Mogi Shinobu、Iwatate Saho、Nakanishi Chiyori)
    Encore
    • EN1 RUN RUN RUN(59th single senbatsu)
    • EN2 GIVE ME FIVE!(all except Miyazaki Miho)
    • EN3 Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara
    • EN4 BINGO!

Sources:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    See? One person voted for her and she still won. Rigged!

4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    So you didn't vote ? :gavel:
    Poor Nagi :(

5. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Could you vote for all members? Or only the ones who were already confirmed to be in the first episode?

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You guys still here?

You guys still here?!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

In case people were confused about the setlist. there were pauses for AKBingo games, also AnRena grad ceremony (M04~M07), Eito anniversary (M08~M11), Myao grad ceremony (M12~M14).
    The AKBingo segment were between M03 and M04, M11 and M12.
    Also announcements happened before the final song.

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. ossan

ossan Member

9. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    If I look at the picture in the article this seemed to be a really 'watered down' version
    [​IMG]

in the original version
    1. kuro-chan was wearing just his (not all too clean) underpants
    2. if you did not hit the button ... you ended up with your nose in a part of his anatomy where (considering the state of his underwear) you really would not want to be
    (I must admit in haven't seen te revival version which allegedly led to the cancelation of AKBingo (which having watched quite al lot of Japanese variety show seems a bit of a stretch to me))

anyway ... I sometimes wonder who Takamina is really married to, as she and Kuro-chan often appear together in TV shows, they are thick as thieves :)

but, they might want to bring him back for a "what's in the box" episode where Miichan can show her kouhai how to punch out his lights once again ;)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'd seen it shortly after it was released, but I checked again now.

Yuiyui had 35cm had tears in her eyes. Miu at 25cm laughed it off and joked that Kuro-chan smells good.

Komiharu said she felt bad about how she's no good compared to the previous captain of Team K, Akimoto Sayaka, and was full on crying saying she'll challenge herself for Team K. She did go through with it but she was crying the whole time before, while he was moving closer and afterwards. That is in direct comparison to how Sayaka handled it (and they showed Sayaka's clip), where she was very serious and famously said "Don't think we don't have guts just because we're idols."

As time passed, and I think especially once the hosts changed, people didn't want to see the girls suffer as much anymore as they did at the start of the show. It was the Bad Boys' image as well to be intimidating and rude, and to put down the girls. When the show stopped doing punishment games as much and became more of a talk show than a game show, people also started wanting the girls to be treated better. Woman Rush Hour's Muramoto might have made some rude comments, but I don't think he was nearly as bad as Bad Boys' Sato.

That being said, I don't dislike early episodes and I was very surprised to hear Kuro-chan's butt appearance was the reason the show got cancelled. But I do have to say that I prefer if the girls are made to shine rather than humiliated <3

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Wasn't that another consequence of the NGT debacle?

12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Already after one season of AKBingo Sata turned out to be a big softy, they even dedicated an AKBingo episode to him trying to regain the 'respect' (as a 'former gang leader') of the members (not sure which season that was though).

AKBingo Episode 15: .... Sata gets kicked by Miichan (don't known what she was aiming for, but I would, like Sata, have taken a few steps back :) )
    [​IMG][​IMG]

already during AKB 1ji 59fun Ono Erana slapped Sata when he said something, and his image as tough guy completely went out of the window when the lizard escaped from the box :)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Like Like x 1
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It has definetly the BINGO! vibe, but with a different flavor.
    I knew the MCs wouldn't disapoint, their alchemy is great.
    Anyone not used to AKB48 wouldn't have guest correctly the fake members IMO, they did great. and surprise only one of them isn't an idol at all.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. IkemenSteelD

IkemenSteelD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I really hope they could get another show that has the same function as AKBShow, if not, maybe they could add a segment in AKBingo for it. I kinda want new or lesser known members to have a chance to promote themselves, also showcase the various abilities of the members, not just singing and dancing, but also variety and acting as well, such as with skits.

19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    https://twitter.com/isbs_nana3/status/1512110811015131136

the one fake AKB member and non-idol who has a part-time job in a cake shop :)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    she arguably did better then Mahopyon in the dance sequence

• Like Like x 4
  20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If she has any desire of becoming an idol, I hope some agencies will scout her after this! It'd be funny to me if she turned out to be a 17th Gen candidate [hehe]