AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShinBaka

ShinBaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Shin_Baka
    I've 5 friends slots empty, you can add me ;)
    [​IMG]

2. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

No badges up for grabs this time, eh?

@haachan I feel bad you don't have increased chances of getting your oshi before she gets taken out of the game like in Yuko's case..

3. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Whaaaat lost 5th round of janken because it said I didn't react on time even though I did. Ended up with sailor Miichan.:fp: And is it just me or does everyone seem to be hiding their Gingham Check costumes. It takes forever to find one, I've seen many more before the event.:gavel:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Is it me or did they sneakily increased Janken difficulty? It is faster than usual i think

5. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Or worse... after 2 minutes of refreshing guests and then accidentally skipped a 5-star Gingham Check as you were only paying attention to 6-stars xD... God... somehow skipped a 5-star Mayuyu GC twice now xD...

6. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Still no luck on getting a 6 stars *sight*.
    This is getting frustating...

At least, got two green with score up. And I really needed this.

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I didn't have this feeling.
    Maybe it's because you didn't atempt for some time and you were quite nervous ?
    Hence this hardest feeling.

8. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    @Jayden - Thank you for feeling my pain haha. I nearly skipped the UZA Aamin I got actually in hopes on getting a Haachan something, but I couldn't skip a 6 star lol. I've gotten most the 'free' 5 Stars handed out of hers + 4 Star Sayonara Crawl and Black Sailor Uniform so I've still got something to remember her by \o/ But I'm upset that I won't get an increased chance, or even one last Namida Surprise to get her :( (I missed her birthday's one cry)

9. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    This game hates me, I was considering to dumb my 2nd acc due to lack of time to play on it anyway but I always get considerably better drops (both gold pots and janken) on it compared to my main. :fear:

Main acc -> 24 gems: 2x Shoujotachi Yo without score-ups (I just kept them due to their event bonus~)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2nd acc -> 18 gems: 1x Shoujotachi yo with score-up, first 6* drop -> EP Jurina w/ score-up :XD:

[​IMG][​IMG]

(not to mention that I'm not rly interested in any of these girls :( )

10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I tried the Gingham check scoring, and ended up at 423. My score can be improved if i find a Gingham score up skill and if i do full combo. Too bad that the mix Green/Blue is balanced, otherwise my score could be even better.

I guess i'm going to have 12 free gems ! And since @S48 are super active, i won't be surprised if i end up with 4-5 million in event points lol.

11. romashato

romashato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Just finished download data and check email. Already reach 140k milestone point. Thanks guys!

Did janken 3 times and the result are:
    1. Sailor Akicha
    2. Gingham Hashimoto Hikari (yay finally 6* member!)
    3. lost last round ended up to be rhytm doll member (I don't remember cause already fed to gingham)

I think I'm not doing janken till next event..

12. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    for those who have open slots for friends, I do have some too. Maybe 3 or 4 more slots. Just add me up. My ID is in my signature. Hope you have @S48 on your name haha

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
  13. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    helping my friend to gain friends. Please add him: 38105614 active player :)

14. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I have 3 friend slots :3 please add me.My acc is Miyabi@S48 and ID : 37986148

15. TJDomingo

TJDomingo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    What's his ID?

16. Chris

Chris Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I have 3 slots free. Please add me! I'd like to have more friends from here!
    My ID:35944538

17. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Lol every time you mention Yuko, my heart drops slightly lower xD

^Added you three.

Since I have like no friends in this game, please add me! Number is in my signature :D @MurasakiSora, I still have your friend request sitting in my incoming stack but your list is always full xD

Also got a Shoujotachi yo on my only 9 gems from janken. So relieved I got one of the event costumes haha.

Would it be worth it to change my oshi and aim for an S version? Kinda seems like a lost cause since I still don't even have a 6 star...

Ok, time to start playing xD

18. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

You don't need to change oshi this time. S ver is top highest score. Your oshi doesn't influence it

19. Yalun12

Yalun12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    lack of friends , still have 20 slot to go :( plz add me n ty someone already add , really help me out :1st:

20. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    Finally did Janken and got PonyShuu Kana on the 2nd (!!!!) round with score-up so although I have tons of yellow KnPs I /had/ to keep her.

Then for the next round, I skipped two SayoKuro S girls and ended up with Shoujotachi yo Makichan. She doesn't have score-up (which is sad because I'm in desperate need of green score-ups) BUT at least it's one of the costumes that give event points. So yay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.