AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

lol that's a pretty bad incentive to get such an expensive blu-ray for then if that's the case.

2. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    We can all already see the skills for each member, but I wonder what the full stats for each of them will be. No fodder to feed, even if I'm overflowing with hearts. I already picked up the Mayuyu Milk Planet, but now I can't decide whether to go for Milky Planet Yuihan or Sailor Zombie Naanya next. Hrmm...Naanya would simply be because I like Naanya, hah. It's still strange how the better members gameplay-wise are cheaper than the 3 stars.

Also, I'm in trouble for this event, I never watched Sailor Zombie so I don't know the song at all lol.

Well, you know, people don't pick up the Blu-rays to get a code, they pick it up for the Blu-rays themselves to watch and rewatch xD

3. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

I don't think anyone would want to rewatch that fiasco, tbh..

60 tickets btw would mean all 3 of the main characters, or all 3 of the milk planets + 1 main character + 10 extra tickets. Or 2 from each.

4. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Milk Planet Mayu might become my best Mayu. She definitely has the best skill of the Mayus I have so far. As much as I liked Juri in Sailor Zombie, I think I'll put priority to complete Milk Planet first, and then get Mutsumi Juri if I get enough tickets in time. I really don't want to spend gems on this event if I can help it.

5. dedevina

dedevina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Is there a way for me to get Natori Wakana (google costume) aside from gingham check medium rewards?

6. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Did janken with my gems from the Gingham Check event but only got a Ponyshuu Natsun with a mental drop dependent skill. In hindsight I should've just accepted the Scene 6 Mikichan with a score up skill that popped up after round 3...or the Scene 6 Yuurin with a score up skill that popped up after round 5... :wall:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  7. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

Hard is easy but that chain up arrow always resulting 1 bad
    Trolled by arrow again :wall:

And this is the first time new event song come with random clap spin and jump choreo lol

And katayama ayaka nonaka not removed ?! Dafuq

8. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

The next event is more than likely to be another minor one without a 6 star costume from an a-side..

Btw to complete all the missions* you need to play the song 59 times on hard mode, full combo. (Plus one on easy and one on normal and that's 61.) wtf.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  9. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Sounds like Milk Planet only for me then, since I don't plan on spending any gems for this one. I wonder what the upgraded Sailor Zombie girls look like. If they gain zombie form after upgrading, I may just aim for MP Mayu (who I already have) and SZ Juri.

10. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

For the top 100/500/30000 this time it's about getting the best high score and not about playing the song as often as possible, right? Also, does anyone know if either Sailor Zombie or Milky Planet (or both) give a costume bonus?

11. waynoshana

waynoshana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Its relatively easy to full combo the song, and getting over 700k for it is also simple, but the problem is time.. I cant keep playing so many times so I doubt I'll be able to complete many of the objectives even if I can :(

12. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

No costume bonus for anything. And yes it's a score event once again.

13. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Milk pkanet costume does not add costume bonus. And yui maxes at 54k

14. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Looking at the challenges, I can probably get 20 tickets without the use of gems assuming I don't screw up the full combos too much. Will mainly just aim for the gem rewards though as the minimum.

Song colours are indeed purple > blue > red (added to guide).

15. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Thanks, no hurry to trade those tickets then.:p

16. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    I wonder who ends up having the highest performance stat of the 3. Smart money would be Mayu, but they could surprise us and have Karen be the high one LOL. I just evolved my MP Mayu, but not enough fodder yet to max her out.

17. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Having played it on all difficulties, the song's not actually that hard. The only difficult part is around where a million successive buttons(?) come out, I think. Missed just 2 on hard on my first playthrough :( With a little practice I can definitely full combo this if I pay attention. Score challenges are a joke, I broke 750,000 with my unit already and it'll be even higher once I finish training my Milk Planet Mayu, since then I'll have a full team of score up with the right colors (going for 3 purple, 2 blue).

18. Sanchezphill

Sanchezphill Kenkyuusei

Full combo for Sailor zombie is done :). but this is not my max score, because I wrongly select member :^^;:

[​IMG]

19. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yup, failed at the dang consecutive buttons with 2 good on my first try -_-. No problem with the arrows though, the devs weren't as ebil as with GC.

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Mayu maxed is 54k. I'm not interested. I'm gonna get the 2 gems from score challenge and wait for october 9th. This date must be the big event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.