AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Ranking Issue Notice
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/432

There is currently an issue with the rankings not appearing for the event and is under investigation.

Also, I will stop updating the Bugs List now because of the announcement of vers. 2.02

2. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    @Mimi @Animeswordmaster

The answer for a dedicated FAQ thread for the game (and I think someone else asked for a dedicated game section) is definitely no. There wouldn't be a place to put it. This thread is in the News and Releases section because it's an official AKB48 release, although three people have already asked me why I didn't just move the thread into the General section instead. If we created a new FAQ thread, it wouldn't be allowed to stay in the News and Releases section, so then we'd have the same problem of people not knowing where the FAQ thread is and not bothering to read the OP to find out.

One solution to all this, and I've mentioned this to @MurasakiSora several times, is to bring back the old functionality from the old Stage48 in which staff have the ability to give control of posts to different members. In effect, the original poster of the first post would be changed to MurasakiSora, and we can have event guides or whatever posted directly into the OP, no links or whatever needed. MurasakiSora would be able to put whatever he wanted in the first post and edit it however he wanted to at any time. That should help ease some of the laziness of the other members because all the info would be right there, all the time. If you want a dedicated post for FAQ/bugs, I can give control of the second post in this thread over to you, Animeswordmaster.

Now, unfortunately that was a feature unique to phpbb3 and isn't built into the Xenforo software. Luckily, I was able to find a mod that replicates this functionality months ago. Unluckily, none of the active moderators have access to change the forum software or would even know how to, so we have to wait for Mr Waffle to implement it carefully making sure it wouldn't mess with anything else. That was on a list of various other improvements/suggestions Smilodon, Afro_Stud, and I came up with but have never had the chance to really talk about it with Mr Waffle. Rest assured I'm still pushing for it the first chance I get.

3. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Ah, I understand the problem for that then. Might I suggest making a new subforum for AKB games then? I feel there are enough games released that a subforum for them would prove to be efficient.

4. audiophile

audiophile Kenkyuusei

pretty sure all the score challenges are for hard difficulty only

5. what_tis_name

what_tis_name Kenkyuusei

6. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    @ithebigc I was one of those who suggested a dedicated games sub-forum and now @Animeswordmaster is also thinking of it too. May I ask why it can't be done? It's certainly not out of place and many fans are gamers too. (If the sub-forum can not be easily noticed then a banner can be created for it.) This game may be an AKB release I get it, but aren't the PSP games considered releases too? Having a dedicated sub-forum for AKB Games would be a good idea in my opinion. Mods can make a poll or something if you like. In my opinion, the more that this thread stays in the releases section, the more that it steals thunder from other posts because people post here regularly compared to other threads (that somehow could use more discussion).

Well that's my 2cents. Anyway whatever the staff decides, I'll go with it~

-------------
    @what_tis_name Thanks a lot for the speedy update!~

7. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

VER 2.0.2 UPDATE INFORMATION
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/439

Ver 2.0.2 APK file: Mediafire Google Drive

Ending
    - The following events will be ending this maintenance:
    - Start Dash Campaign
    - SKE48 Introduction Celebration Event​

Other
    - Expert mode songs will be rotated again.
    - Maeshika Mukanee and Labrador Retriever will be removed
    - First Rabbit and Heavy Rotation will be added​
    - SKE48 Introduction Celebration Event rewards will be distributed
    - SKE48 photos from special ticket exchange will be distributed on December 19th.
    - Everyone will be distributed 2 gems sequentially for this update
    - Half LP consumption ends on December 19th.

DASU CAMPAIGN
    [​IMG]
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/435

Duration: December 15th - December 26th 12:49 JST
    Information
    For a limited time, the probability of 5★ drop rate from central surprise pot in 50 gem dasu is 25%. If the central surprise pot is a 5★, it is guaranteed to be Anata to Christmas Eve costume. If the central surprise pot is a 5★, one of your gold pots on the sides will not be 4★ but instead 3★. All other pots have normal 50 gem dasu drop rates (check guide for drop rates)

DASU COSTUMES
    [​IMG]
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/436

Information
    In both AKB48 and SKE48 modes is a new 5★ costume called Anata to Christmas Eve!
    During the next event, this costume will give bonus event points.

Dasu Costume List
    - UZA (5★)
    - Kibouteki Refrain (5★)
    - Gingham Check (5★)
    - Kokoro no Placard (5★)
    - Anata to Christmas Eve (5★)
    - Everyday Kachuusha (4★)
    - Maeshika Mukanee (4★)
    - Seijun Philosophy (4★)
    - Scene 10 (4★)
    - Scene 11 (4★)
    - Rhythm Doll (3★)
    - Magic Girl (3★)

AKB48 CONTINUOUS LOGIN CAMPAIGN
    [​IMG]
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/434

Duration: December 16th 4:00 JST - December 26th 4:00 JST

Information
    Login everyday continuously to gain rewards on top of your daily login bonus gem!

Rewards
    Day 1 - 500x hearts
    Day 2 - 1x gem
    Day 3 - 10x tickets
    Day 4 - Takahashi Minami Silver Jersey
    Day 5 - 500x hearts
    Day 6 - 10x tickets
    Day 7 - Takahashi Minami Silver Jersey
    Day 8 - 500x hearts
    Day 9 - 10x tickets
    Day 10 - 1x gem

SKE48 CONTINUOUS LOGIN CAMPAIGN
    [​IMG]
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/433

Duration: December 16th 4:00 JST - December 26th 4:00 JST

Information
    Login everyday continuously to gain rewards on top of your daily login bonus gem!

Rewards
    Day 1 - 500x hearts
    Day 2 - 1x gem
    Day 3 - 10x tickets
    Day 4 - Matsui Jurina Silver Jersey
    Day 5 - 500x hearts
    Day 6 - 10x tickets
    Day 7 - Matsui Jurina Silver Jersey
    Day 8 - 500x hearts
    Day 9 - 10x tickets
    Day 10 - 1x gem

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  8. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Can you guys see Scene9 SKE members on the upgrade practice tab? I can't see mine :( I doubt this is nevv bug

9. MurasakiSora

For those wondering, there's currently a bug that shows Scene 9 members on SKE mode being maxed at 4 stars and not being able to undergo special lesson. Don't know when the devs will fix it however so might just have to wait a bit. This bug has been fixed now.

Also, First Rabbit expert doesn't count towards the 670k First Rabbit challenge. Seems like ever since they changed the expert modes so that they were separate from their other difficulties and moved to the bottom of the list, they've also been stopped from counting towards challenges like how they used to (HebiRote and LabuReti expert used to count).

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  10. fowfow

fowfow Kenkyuusei

My phone can't download from Google drive for whatever reason... :( can someone upload the apk to mediafire please?

11. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    wasn't the ''can't change from akb48 to ske48'' bug supposed to be fixed in ver 2.02?
    I still have this bug... :(
    Well,looks like new costumes are more important than fixing in-game bugs ...

12. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

@tsukiname Have you tried clearing the cache?

By the way, I really don't see why some people, even those who don't play this game (I've seen a complain like that), are bothered that it's in the News & Releases section. It's just one thread, you can easily ignore it if you want to. And saying this thread should be shoved somewhere where no one can find it to discourage posting is in my opinion just weird. This thread already isn't super active, especially since the Line group was created. Like I said before, most people only come here when they need help, if there aren't any major changes or bugs it's unlikely you'll see the thread flooded with new posts. Having a game section for like four games would be strange when we don't have a separate sub forum for tv shows, music releases, etc. It would make it seem like game releases are extra special for some reason. Having a sub forum for music releases would make more sense in that case, cause that's what this group is primarily about.

13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Ah, i have confounded Oomori miyu green jersey wtih komiyama haruka green jersey. I still can't upgrade my 6 stars....

meh. This is lame. They did a great job making people spend a lot of money on easy dasu. And now they cripple it.

14. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Shoving it where no one can find it? Nobody mentioned about anything like that. More like putting it in its own place. Sure, most people go to the News and Releases section first but people can explore other parts of this forum too. And maybe with a big title like "AKB Games" (and even a banner) wouldn't be too hard to find in my opinion. Even if it's just 4 games, the amount of faq/content for each is a lot specially in the dating sim games. (Translations and strategies anyone?)

Also the News & Releases section has very self-explanatory categories on post titles so no need for a sub-forum dedicated for each. I'm just saying that the games are in a world of its own. I am not part of the line group so I don't know what action I'm missing there but the thread is pretty active in my opinion. I mean, 720+ pages of posts should be an indication of that right?

Anyway, I won't continue with this anymore. I think I've said everything I need to~
    Will now go back to farming green girls and raking Rena oshi points[hehe]

15. MurasakiSora

Actually, it's been like this every dasu campaign with the 25% drop rate so it's not new or anything. I just probably worded it a bit differently in previous posts.

16. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I feel like most of the regular posters stopped posting in this thread and moved to the Line group when it was created. You can ask someone to add you if you want, but I don't think you're missing much.:p It has basically become something like a s48 chat where people talk about the game, but also about other 48- and non-48 related themes. I honestly don't check the group much any more. It's way too active so it started draining my battery like crazy, trying to read all the messages is too time consuming and when I do read them, the topic has already changed hours ago. xD

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i think those 720 pages makes up for the relative inactivity of the thread.

It's just that we don't have much to talk anymore about what new content the game is bringing. It's already a miracle that everyone hadn't started a riot for Japanese developpers releasing the game even with unthinkable amount of bug.

My guess is that when co-op or Players vs player will arrive in the game, it will start a brand new thread of discussion.

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Am I the only one who still having some insane loading times even with e wifi connection ?

19. Chris

Chris Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    just a doubt... for us who do not live in japan, can we buy gems on android or ios?
    I search in the forum, but i didn´t find anything.
    Thanks!

20. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yeah, it still takes like 10 minutes for me to get in the game ... let alone the random waiting times when refreshing guests or getting stuff from the mailbox. I had hoped they'd fix this with the update but I guess not. :glare: It's really annoying.

It should definitely be possible on Android, several people in this thread did it before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.