1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Team 4

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by goh1925, Aug 26, 2013.

1. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    http://www.akb48.co.jp/about/members/#team_4

Team members (as of 2013/08/26)

2. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Minegeshi Team 4 - I hope that Aki-p gives them a original stage next year and let them grow. I know the general consensus among the Stage48 fandom is that it is going be a transition team, but I still have some faith that they will make it work.

Congrats to all the promoted KKS and their Captain. I am glad that they did this as Miichan seems to have bonded with the kids who are under her Charge.

I think that this is a good move as it serves multiple issues and tackles them with one swoop. Namely
    1) having too many KKS with the impending Draft coming up
    2) Being able to develop the new generation under the guidance of a experience girl (in terms of Miichan being a 1st generation.)
    3) Being able to promote Miichan and at the same time allow her to mentor the KKS that she has grown to love.

Good Job Aki-p [clap]

3. jade

jade Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jade9454
    I found this on Youtube :^O^:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auTvO1MDTJU[/yt]

4. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    I personally think the failure of the former "Team 4" was all about the lack of direction of their images. or should I say that they don't been give a chances to establish their images (They don't even have a stages performances of their own) They were like floating around in the realm of ambiguous entity :lol: (hence the "Glorified KKS" moniker).. Like Team A = individuality, Team K = Cool, Energetic, Team B = Cheerful, Cute Type..
    they were somewhat B, but not..XD

I think if now Aki-P really serious to makes Team 4 as a legit team (somehow I doubt that~ :^^;: ) he should go the the aspect that AKB never been associate with, and always the AKB's Achilles heels and huge target from all idol fans/expert who is not AKB fan ---> Live singing and performances
    I've been watching HKT48 performances at Tokyo Idol Festival, which from I heard, to old school idols fans, is the most prestigious idol performances ever.. Although overall and naturally I like their performances, It seem really awkward that they're the only one lip sync, while all other 30+ idol group , even elementary school idols sang live..it got a fairly negative view, honestly..
    They got a personnel now, Okana Nana is promising prospect, I think in 1-2 years, she'll replace Masuda Yuka as the most vocally talented girls in the group..

5. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    I wonder which stage they will perform at the teather? is still Boku No Taiyou (H1) like the old Team 4 did or they'll get an original stage like the other team

6. Sables

Sables Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    sashihararinos
    It's such a great team and fact that Miichan is the captain makes it even more interesting. The only thing I couldn't understand is why ex-team 4 members had mixed feelings [speechless] Those comments on g+ with consternation were... strange? But kinda understandable. Anyway, I'm happy with them and can't wait when they will push Okada Nana and Kojimako and someday they will replace Tomochin and Mariko (graduated girls in general) in senbatsu.
    New team, new stage - nice!

7. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    It's understandable for them to be at least a little upset about it..
    since they never had a chances to have their own stages, their own songs and set list which is the pride and joy of any Team in 48G..
    as a Team, the only legacy they had was "Hashire Penguins" which is just a coupling song of Ue Kara Mariko and the name of "Team 4" for their fans and the members to cling their memory on, now that the later is no longer theirs, basically it just stated that before 2012 Team Reshuffle, they had, did and left nothing~ i think that kills all the members a little inside..

To be honest, all of these buzz of KKS (Team 4) and their popularity this year are exactly same with the former Team 4 in 2009.. the members, the talents etc..except the new team 4 have a huge, indispensable assets that former team 4 didn't have.. Minegishi's experiences~ and that's the reason for me to think that Team 4 2013 will be a success.. :)

8. Sables

Sables Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    sashihararinos
    Yeah I know, that was not fair compared to the new team 4 but these situations are quite different. More important is should they care about it now? They are part of their own teams, I'm pretty sure it was their dream to join A, K or B someday. Also their 4th senbatsu sousenkyou results, they can feel like senpai of former kks [hehe]
    I hope so!

9. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
  10. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yep, they will!

Despite all rage comment on leading social media, there is still some light of hope. (lol, sounds dramatic)
    This Team 4 is designed totally different with the older one, doesn't mean that I'm not respected the old one, but I mean, look at them, they're young, passionate and lovely young girls. I hope for the best.

11. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I really hope so, she has been my favourite KKS member for so long. Sub unit is great, but if they get their own stage - and come on, every single other team is getting one, they need to too - I can see her getting a centre or a solo.

I agree that Miichan as captain will help to steer the girls in the right direction, as she has buckets of experience. It could also show them the pitfalls to avoid. Could you have imagined any of the other KKS as captain of a new Team 4?
    And this might mean that she sticks around for a lot longer, now she has mentoring to do...

Understandably some of the old Team 4 were - and possibly still are - a bit down about the fact that something that was original to them no longer makes them stand out. They were always associated with 'Team 4', but now it won't just be them, and if this team is disbanded and the girls merged with A, K and B then there'll be all these 'Team 4' girls, not just the ones there are at the moment. Personally I think they should be happy and supportive that their legacy lives on! <3

12. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    It seems that the new team 4 will get better treatment with the 33th single having a type 4 with the team song as coupling. :awesome:

13. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Oh my gosh, now I have to get four copies of the single!!
    Not sure if super excited about that... but yay!! Means they're going to get more from the get go :D

14. Pixie

Pixie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Oh I'm really happy there is going to be a Type 4 with their own song <3 So that means I'll be getting both Type A and 4 then :D

15. teamk-oshi

teamk-oshi Kenkyuusei

every team has their own song like in UZA. I think beside having their own song, If AKI-P want to be serious to push this group, it's not enough by put Miichan in senbatsu that she used to, with graduation of Tomochin and Mariko at least they had two empty space for younger girl, if the senbatsu number is 16, I wish Aigasa Moe become one of them. Cool-upbeated-AKB autumn single is the right time to push such girl. But who know, senbatsu number will be 22 and AKI-P add some other HKT/SKE or directly push three musketeers of team 4 immediately.
    At least 4 girl (mako,nana,miki, and moe) will be in UG if they were not choosen as senbatsu.

16. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ I compared it to the original team 4's treatment lol, not to the other, much more established teams :^^;:

17. teamk-oshi

teamk-oshi Kenkyuusei

tho, original team 4 were pushed as well but yeah they got different treatment. that I see was they were pushed individually - not as a team. Ue kara mariko just gave Hashire Pengin in theater edition, this is the worst failure (which trigger their fan to push them after disbanded).

18. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    I don't know you'd put "Anti" into the discussion or not~ XD..since they got the song as a coupling song in theater edition for Everyday Katsyusha when they're still kenkyusei..but most of the personnel were same with Oba's team 4..

19. teamk-oshi

teamk-oshi Kenkyuusei

I mean the new formed- old team 4 just had a song, not PV like other teams... and this became one of the causes that they were fail to be pushed as a team besides the management just pushed the girls individually (e.g. Paruru, Renacchi, Karen).

20. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48