AKB48 Team B

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Aug 13, 2007.

1. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

i still need team B love because i only know a few: yuki, mayu, shiho, naru, ayaka

2. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

How could you forget Nacchan?!?!

3. Twintails

Twintails Kenkyuusei

Hahaha, I would've thought everyone knew Nacchan by now, with someone on the forum... XD

4. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Exactly!!!

It appears I've not done my job well enough. This must be rectified...

5. WaSuReRu

WaSuReRu Kenkyuusei

i loveee team B! nacchan!! shiho!!

6. dogmomo

dogmomo Kenkyuusei

i love Mayu-chan and Aika-chan in B team ><"

7. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

So with the rumours that Team B might be doing A2 as their next stage, I went and watched the DVD and decided to do some casting of my own. A kind of "wishful thinking/what they might do" list. I stuck to the same number of girls and formatting as they did for A2, with the exception of adding one girl to "Koi no Plan" to even it out, and making "Rio no Kakumei" a full team song, as Team B will have 15 girls and the song originally only had 14 anyway.

Anyway, my thoughts. I'd love to see what everyone else thinks as well. We can compare it if/when the new stage comes out.

• Nageki no Figure - Kashiwagi Yuki, Yonezawa Rumi, Watanabe Mayu, Katayama Haruka
      Namida no Shonan - Hirajima Natsumi, Urano Kazumi, Tanabe Miku, Inoue Naru, Saotome Miki
      Aitakatta - All
      Nagisa no CHERRY - Watanabe Mayu, Oota Aika, Kikuchi Ayaka, Nakagawa Haruka
      Glass no I LOVE YOU - Noguchi Reina, Katayama Haruka, Nakaya Sayaka, Matsuoka Yuki
      Koi no PLAN - Nakagawa Haruka, Katayama Haruka, Saotome Miki, Oota Aika, Kikuchi Ayaka, Noguchi Reina, Matsuoka Yuki, Yonezawa Rumi
      Senaka Kara Dakishimete - Hirajima Natsumi, Watanabe Mayu, Urano Kazumi, Inoue Naru, Kashiwagi Yuki, Nakaya Sayaka, Tanabe Miku
      Rio no Kakumei - All
      JESUS - All
      Dakedo... - All
      Mirai no Tobira - All
      AKB48 - All
      Skirt, Hirari - All

8. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Oh, I love doing things like this, haha. I'll do mine and edit this post when I'm finished!

Edit: Actually, I think Tara might have exactly what I would say. I'll still have a go, anyway.

9. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Have a go, I wanna see what others think :)

10. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    Mayuyu in 'CHERRY' is perfect <3!

11. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Well that's pretty much confirmed already. Acchan = Erena = Mayuyu.

12. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Haha, I said the same thing myself. Even in Stage One, Mayuyu pretty much has all of the roles Erena had. Creating little, scary clones <3

13. Eques

Eques Kenkyuusei

If they're going to do A2, what they really need is different outfits. It seems I like A2 more than most of you, judging from your earlier reactions to this rumour, but the outfits are horrible. The things they wear from Senaka kara dakishimete onwards look like they were designed for a low budget 1970's sci-fi movie about THE FUTURE.

The least they could do is replace those blue Aitakatta outfits with the outfits they had for the single.

Makes sense, as that's pretty much A2's "dump the girls that haven't been in a unit song yet here" song.

Also, as much as I like Dear my teacher (which you seem to have forgotten) and AKB48, they should change those to K2/B1 songs, Korogaru Ishi ni Nare replacing AKB48, the other being up for debate. Virgin love seems like a good choice.

14. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Actually I quite like the costumes from A2 :p That's one of the few things I'm looking forward to seeing if the girls do end up doing this stage.

15. Eques

Eques Kenkyuusei

Nageki no Figure's outfits are okay, but the extreme lighting during this song makes them look really bad at times.

I like Namida no Shounan's, they fit the song well.

The Aitakatta costumes are passable, but the single's outfits have TIES WITH ZIPPERS. You can't possibly beat that.

Nagisa no CHERRY: even though the song is pretty much Maeda Atsuko + background dancers, I don't like how the costumes emphasize that.

Glass no I LOVE YOU's costumes are Nageki no Figure's costumes, made of a different fabric, with added fur. But it would be impossible to ditch these because of the part where they bounce across the stage.

Koi no PLAN's costumes remind me too much of art I don't get.

Senaka kara dakishimete / RIO no Kakumei / JESUS: I really like these three songs, but the outfits...

The costumes they wear for Dakedo... / Dear my teacher on the DVD are good, too. They're perfect for Dear my teacher, even. When I think of that song, I always imagine those costumes, not A1's.

For Mirai no Tobira, AKB48 and Skirt, hirari, I like the yukata (plural), but they have those in B1 too, don't they? The DVD booklet/homepage has pictures of different costumes for these songs (and Koike's for AKB48 :confused:). While I don't think those are bad, I prefer the yukata. Except when it comes to Skirt, hirari. Got to have skirts for that.

16. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

I believe they only wore the yukata towards the end of the stage, not the start. They wore denim jeans/skirts to begin with, that were a whole lot better.

17. Erena

Erena Kenkyuusei

OMGGGG!!! <3<3<3 My favorite B members in one song! <3

18. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

^ It's only my thoughts, it's not even confirmed that Team B are doing A2 yet :p

19. Erena

Erena Kenkyuusei

Still it is such a lovely thought! <3 xD *hopes it will come true*
    -------------------------------------------
    Yea Happy 200th post! ^-^
    ------------------------------------------

20. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

LOL.
    i remembered her face but i forgot her name.