AKB48 Team K

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kazearashi, Aug 14, 2007.

1. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

IMO team K is one of the most stable teams in akb48 as i saw there are only 2 graduations in their own team compared to team A and B. i felt that team K is one of the most talented teams in the group as they have good singers such as yuko, kasai, yuka , sayaka, sae,umechan.this team has some spunk and character

2. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    I'm sorry to say this, but I hope Team K does have some members graduate in the near future, if not just because its not fair that they are left untouched while Team B has been hit with so many members leaving as of late, and Team A hasn't been left unscathed either. Don't get me wrong, I love Team K and practically everyone on it, but there are a few members that I wouldn't feel too bad about if they left. And its just not fair that the other Teams are being constantly shifted around and Team K is left out of all this.

3. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

^aigon...i also know that the team K girls will graduate in the near future as i felt that there a stable team

4. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

K fans have just been lucky so far.
    But most members are under AKS or Office48 and that's a reason to worry a bit IMO. Without a real agency that can get them somewhere, it's only a matter of time until they'll graduate and are gone. They cannot, and probably don't want to, stay in AKB48 forever. Unexpected things can happen every day. Nacchi might graduate to concentrate on Waseda. Noro and Ohori are getting old. Someone might get injured. A scandal could happen. Someone might simply have enough of it all. We just don't know.
    It's best to always be prepared for the worst.
    It'll happen sooner or later, so asking for a change because it happend to A and B is a bit over the top if you ask me. It's not always the management that is making these decisions. It's also the members. Again, the fans have been lucky so far that no K member decided to quit - And I'm happy for it.

5. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Damn lucky is more like it.

Lately, if your a fan of A or B, its like "who's gonna leave/be added today" on a daily basis. With K, its like...well, you guys really don't have anything to worry about to be honest.

6. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

When is the end of K4? ;)

7. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

^
    Silence! I kill you!
    [/achmed]

:fear:

8. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I just hope that all those rumors of kaorin and Natsumi leaving don't become true. Especially Natsumi, I love her. Also, it's not like the girls who have graduated A and B arent deciding it for themselves... perhaps when K4 comes to end we'll have a sad announcement? I hope not. I love Team K as it is now.

9. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    You sound annoyed about it, as if you hated Team K... :roll:

10. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    No, its just hard being a Team B fan lately, what with all the members leaving and whatnot...I'm more annoyed at that. You fans of Team K have absolutely no idea as to how we Team B fans feel lately.

11. Ange

Ange Member

Hmmm that's a bit unfair from you bearing in mind that Team K is actually the less respected team nowadays. I mean, Team A will be always Team A and you'll have their fans bragging about it forever. And Team B just showed everyone they can be the TOP 1. Everyone praises B3 songs, everyone loves Team A and their songs from A5 were loved even when they hadn't been listened at all. K4 songs were always underestimated, for example. I'm tired to read and hear from many ppl that K4 is boring.

I don't think you'd like to be a Team fan, either. Like, if we want to be all happy and taste sweetness every time, let's move to Team A.

12. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Are you serious? Team K gets FAR more attention that Team B. More Team K members get to be in the singles still. If Team K is so much less-respected, then why are more of their members being chosen for various things than B.

And K4 being underestimated? Yeah right. I can't go anywhere with out someone saying what an awesome stage it is. I personally think its overrated, but that's just me...

Lets just agree to disagree shall we? We obviously have 2 very different views on the matter.

13. Ange

Ange Member

Like AKB+10, for example?

Like Sayaka being chosen for 10 Nen Zakura?

Please, tell me you you've talked with. I'll give you the people I've talked to as a present, and you give me yours.

Clearly. There are 6.7+ billion* of different ways of thinking in the world.

*American counting.

14. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    I'm talking about the people on this forum and others I've been too. Especially here. I haven't seen a single person here say anything even the slightest bit negative about K4 here. Its nothing but praise for it here. I think its decent, but there are a large number of songs from K4 I do not like in the least.

Last I checked, there are still members of Team K that were chose for this single...or did I miss something. And last I checked, more K members were chosen than B...again.

15. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Hey, even it's hard being a Team B fan... don't take it out on Team K.. <_<;;
    Things HAPPEN.

Who knows what may happen to K, it may even end up worse than the other two teams...

But seriously, we know that Team B is being destroyed right now through all the injuries and graduations, but don't take it out on Team K. =_=;;

It's not our decision who graduates or not.

You haven't seen anything negative about K4? There's been a lot about Hatsuoki Dorobou and even some about 16nin Shimai no Uta

16. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Funny, I would consider those 2 of the worst AKB songs EVER. But no, I don't see a lot of negativity on K4, even about those songs.

17. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

awww I think Aigon is angry with the wrong team, I would be angry with Team A but is not their fault to be the first in everything.

18. Ange

Ange Member

You should stop visiting Team K related threads, then and begin to visit the other threads. And you should begin to talk with Team A and Team B fans.

Me, instead, should avoid reading people who think like you.

So, you're waiting for the day Team B members take over the singles and defeat Team K? It it something like what you want? You sound like.

I read all what you wrote, Aigon. Even the paragraph you deleted. You have a serious problem called HATRED inside. There is a word in my language for people like you but sadly, I've never found the right English word for it. Don't worry, it's not an insult.

This is not about forgetting the others. It's about people getting what they deserve, and if you excuse, I think SHE does deserve being in every single on earth. Because she works harder than many members. And I'm not looking towards Team B. I'm thinking of others.

And yes, from my point of view, this single cannot be good without her. If you don't like it, you can stop reading my comments, ASAP.

19. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

Excuse me!? There are people who think K4 is BORING? srsly, what do they do in their free time? Juggle lit fuse bombs? Right now, K4 is the best stage out there. And that's coming from me, who loves HaaUi and Renai Kinshi Jourei to pieces.

20. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

The things are very animated here

As say it Hahaxwill, we aren't responsible of graduations.
    I am a big fan of the TEAM K and I do not hide it.
    But I can ensure you that the fate of the others Teams interests me also.
    I was sad to see the five of the TEAM A to be left. I'm disappointed to see that there is more of Team A girls that of K and of B in the last single.
    The TEAM K and the TEAM B made the proof of their talent.

For me K4 is the best, B3 is my second choice et A5 leave me without interests.

We have all our Team preferred, we have all our preferred girl.
    It is normal that we defend them.
    We have all of the solid arguments because of our preferences.

But it is not worthwhile to make a history like that.
    Try to be sympathetic between you, try to understand the other with indulgence.

I am sad to see this :cry:
    We like AKB48 all, no ??