Event / Concert AKB48Group Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2017 (17/01/21-17/01/22)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 3, 2016.

1. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Not that many tho, its only in the normal eds and the only sell like 150k now?(when soundscans still show the numbers) and we all know that have RH tickets doesnt boost sales

2. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I rather have Heart Gata Virus be Kojima's top song. It would be great if it can make it to #1. A nive send-off to make up for her #16 rank in her last SSK.

3. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    No.1 will probably be Paruru vs Nyan vs SKE, and 47 will follow at 4th (hopefully Max Toki will be 4th tho)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Nyan doesn't have enough voters to win. Maybe she will make it into the top 5 but her songs definitely won't win. Not to mention fans are pretty torn about what her signature song is. There would have to be a large-scale campaign reaching out to all her fans to vote for one specific song (and it still might not be enough).

Team 8 and Team 4 should do well as usual this year. NGT will probably also have a couple songs near the front. I expect Jurina's votes to drop off a little; she probably won't win #1 this time, but most likely top 10. As for Paru...Better might land around the middle if it's eligible, but I'd expect Eien Pressure to be the one people go all in on. Just to remind Paru that the pressure of showbiz never ends, even after she escapes AKB :p

5. Wita48

Wita48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    don't forget we have A7 setlist

6. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

My hopes for No.1 is Risuke (the song is awesome and it will be Paruru and Kojiharu last RH)

7. Wita48

Wita48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    nice if it would be happen! :)

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

9. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    I gave my votes to Music Junkie.

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Moy

Moy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'll be in Japan on the days they're performing and I would love love love to attend. Can anyone help me with tickets or at least explain how they work? Is it general first come first served or will it be distributed via lottery like the theatre shows - also do I need Japanese info to buy them (like house address etc, because obviously I'm just visiting). Thanks!

I hope a Nyan song is in the top 5 but it better not be Heart Ereki. She has great solos on n03b singles!

11. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

I like Music Junkie. Hope it will on top.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Are units songs eligible this year?

They should allow the fans to vote for them, since the Unit Matsuri is not being done.

But at the same time, most units are defunct, so I don't know who'd perform those.

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    If they did the right thing and made this a shuffle concert, instead of just another virtual SSK, then they could integrate the unit catalog easily.

14. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yea, i'm rooting for A7 songs and NGT's Maxi Toki to rank high.

15. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    NMB has always been reaaally strong at RH, so that being said Ima Naraba has a huge chance at #1 this time! I hope it'll be but who knows :p I mean SayaMilky fans are generally strong, and from what I've observed on Twitter, Sayaka fans powervoted Ima Naraba the most followed by 365Nichi. So we'll see what happens, but I'm crossing my fingers hard for Ima Naraba #1 cause it'll pretty much guarantee Miyuki coming back for it too O.O I am not sure but I think the Milky oshis are quite behind this too and very likely voted for this as well.

Also since you can't vote for any of the songs from Sayaka's album, Ima Naraba is the next best choice for most of her fans since it's her very own composition. Sayaka and Nana's Tomodachi managed to rank #2 in RH2015 so I'm expecting SayaMilky to be even stronger.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Voting a song isn't a guarantee that a graduate will come back for it.

I'm that tiny group of people who believe that RH is about the song, not the people who perform it.

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Maybe this only happened for the very 1st RH back in 2008, I'm not even sure ...
    After that, it's clear that each winning song was voted because of the girl(s) who lead(s) / perform(s) it.

18. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

So they are not doing a AKB only request hour like last year? At least make it 200 songs.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  19. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    If Paruru doesn't return for Eien Pressure, BwT or High Tension should she rank, I'd love for Haruu to sub for her, just because they're same gen and their names are similar so it would repeat the Today's Haruka skit from the Janken Tournament... but I have the feeling that Sakura would probably be the person for that job. Not that I mind, I think she'd do really well in all three and I kind of really want to see her in Paruru's red beret :cute:.

And if Team 8 or HKT overthrow RH Queen Jurina, that would be epic as well XD I wonder if Saikou Kayo would have a remote chance at Top 3.

20. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I think Miion might center Paru songs though.