TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Just ignore him, he is regular troll here.

Berin's gag is quite unique and surprisingly good. It's quite unfortunate Chori+Oya duo didn't make it though.

2. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    She is Nao Fukushi, 18 years old, Draft 1st Generation. :)

3. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    because she wanted change the akbingo mc... muramoto sama did not deserve that sh1t!!!!

im not a troll!!! im just normal ... i have girls than i hate and girls than i love!!! thats all!!

4. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    lol this muramoto bootlicker who picks fight with a lot of people is still here? seems like muramoto and his fans are very similar or maybe he's trying so hard to be muramoto. well anyway guys the masterlist of akbingo is not like before, the episode descriptions are gone. Can someone please tell me what specific episode is where a member cosplayed a lum invader. I attached lum's pic if you don't know her. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

• y.PNG
      y.PNG
      File size:
      443.3 KB
      Views:
  5. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    It's from 0ji 59fun.
    It's either episode 9 or 10.

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Lol it was a joke... If you like a comedian, you should learn not to take things too seriously.

I thought the opposite [hehe] I thought the idea was great but I think the fact that she only knew a few letters/phrases was the problem. I think she said she only knows A to TO? That means she knew 20 phrases, which is already quite remarkable tbh, but that means she didn't have a phrase for another 26 letters... But she started it with saying she knew a phrase for every letter of the alphabet, so it was a bit of a setback.

I'm very disappointed Oya and Chiyori didn't make it, I really thought they would :( And I was rooting for them! They are great variety idols imo

7. Santikun

Santikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    [​IMG]
    You're right.

AKB 0ji 59fun episodio 10

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    jajajajjajajjajajjajajajajaja muramoto bootlicker jaaaaaaaaaaaajajajjajajajajajajajja anyway i love the ske48 girl who did that "GAVAN" thing :D

9. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Thanks a lot salty-san!

10. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    this ep was funny but looks a little weird.... i mean ... wtf??? this ep was recorded before of "the W" contest right???

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

12. Surkledott

Surkledott Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  13. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Am I the only one who think that Oguri Yui is extreme calculated girl? When she does something wrong and other people point it out, she will cry and stuff... Making other people look bad while she is always a victim...

Nah, that's just me, I guess.

14. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Lol c'mon man she's only 15

15. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    So? In my country there is a little girl who started her business career at the age of 8 and by the time she was 10, she could already buy an iPhone with her own money...

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

When people go through life and encounter obstacles, they tend to fall back on what they know works -- ethics first, then skillset, then base tendency. This is true whether you're 15 or 51.

Go to the mall and watch the little things people do for a while -- some things will astonish you. Now imagine -- why do they do that, seemingly without even thinking? Because for whatever reason, whatever their worldview... it works to get around what they consider obstacles. :^^;:

17. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @biboloxo Nah, you can tell she was trying to hold back her tears, and she’d have to be a skilled actress to pull that off

18. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Honestly as a teen even at 15, you always try to make yourself not the bad guy even if it isn't a big deal and trying to make it seem like you're the victim especially at that age is when it works the most, you don't have to be a skilled actress for that(not saying she's calculator though). I think it would've been better if she just admitted her mistake and no one would think she was planning it. Although in the end she did get the spot so kudos to her

19. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Why did Okabe joke always relate to Aki-p?. Seem she was running out of idea.

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Because it worked before. Honestly, Berin is so tremendously busy that she doesn't have time to think on jokes.