TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

The sensei isn't always the same guy though :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Why not using the Taku-detector?
    [​IMG]

Everyone but Rin approves of him. :p

Well, can't say I disagree with that as BB and NN are awesome. Although I wouldn't mind some throwback episode where they revisit the older episodes with new members who never played these games.

Btw. tonight's AKBINGO will show the members as paparazzis as they secretly invade the private areas using their smartphone cameras.
    Will be the last appearance for Yamada Nanami as well.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    AKBingo episode 539

I did a lot of editing on this one and improved the visual typesetting for all the translated signs, I hope you like it.

Also next week there won't be an AKBINGO episode because of the accession of the new emperor!

Raw:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wbarBmkGWkyVCZJsLUaJdtfC6w7L8qF2/view
    Thanks to AKBingo Fans ID

Softsubs:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ANlzx-A3EYmELlRgS97rhgPoDrND_fkB/view
    by GEES
    Timing: Lusankya

This week members are playing paparazzi and spy on each other using their smartphones in restricted areas. A lot of members who are not in the studio appear in these shots, like Sashihara Rino, Okada Nana, Suda Akari, Takahashi Juri (voice only), Sato Kiara etc.

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Statistics section:

First ever appearance for Rissen Airi and Kawahara Misaki (they don't say anything, though [hehe]).
    First studio appearance since 2017 for Onishi Momoka, Oya Shizuka, and Shimoguchi Hinana.
    First time since episode #410 that Kashiwagi Yuki and Yokoyama Yui take part in the same non-LGR recording session.
    Continue having a perfect streak in 2019: Hama Sayuna, Mukaichi Mion, Oguri Yui, Okabe Rin, Suzuki Kurumi.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 13
  4. kfr50866

kfr50866 Kenkyuusei

Hey long time lurker here:)
    Thanks for the subs and news. I always appreciate it.
    Just made an account to say that the video Mogi watched on her phone at the preview for the next video (23:11) was this youtube video
    if the video does not show watch the video here (11:07).
    Was literally watching this video before watching akbingo and I had to tell someone:^^;:
    Back to lurking now, bye.:fear:

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. NogiLover

NogiLover Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much or the subs. I'm looking forward to seeing the improvements.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Thanks, you're always welcome to post your thoughts on other episodes as well. ;)

Wow, I didn't know dissecting a monk fish gets English subs and over 2 million views, but it was interesting to watch. I know there was at least one member who was a really big fan of fishing, let's see how Mogi comes to watch this.
    The scene I am looking forward to the most is the fighting scene between Kurumi and Manaka, though.

Btw. I thought this week's episode was really funny, I think I rewatched it already four times. :^^;: Anyone recognizes the member who is filming Komiharu in the beginning? You can see her in the mirror at around the 2:28 mark and a little bit later, but i couldn't recognize her. Also Onishi Momoka stood out to me, I really like her short hair style and the scene where she reacts to Moeka's devilish plan to get more screentime is gold:

[​IMG] :^O^:
    https://i.imgur.com/Oci6xY3.mp4

You can basically pinpoint the exact moment where she realizes and thinks: "Damn, if I had known these kind of underhand tactics before I wouldn't have missed out on over a year worth of AKBingo recordings."

Tatsuya also is... kinda amzing, lol. Hanging out with her group of yay-sayers and bullying Yasuda all day long.

• Like Like x 1
  7. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

Moeka has a whole bag of tricks, I wonder where she got them from. Dr Yahagi? [hehe]

Expressions like that are also what makes me still believe this show isn't entirely scripted. Also, while Onishi looked like she just saw a dead body, Yukirin and Yuihan laughed in approval [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Maybe she learned from her mother or sister, they should know the business.

I always look out for the reactions and it's funny they don't always use the "correct" reaction to a given scene. E.g. sometimes they use the same reaction shot for different scenes (happened during the last Muchaburi Dodgeball episode) and sometimes they use a reaction from a different take I assume (e.g. Zukki's reaction when she lost her word battle in the last Nihongo Nadeshiko Battle ep). And yeah the veterans usually have different or more refined reactions compared to less experienced members (or weird members like Hattsu [hehe]).
    You can also tell the reaction is more genuine if they don't use their standard laughter track (the one where one member has this stand out laugh, it's also used in other Bingo shows even 46 ones), but instead the natural laughter from the scene in question.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 11.13.35.png

You're trying to figure out who this is?? I would say that's near impossible [hehe] I would guess that this was taken for when they recorded Jiwaru Days for Music Bank because that's when Komi was part of the senbatsu. My bet would be on Miion, not because I recognise her but because she's close with Komi as members of the same gen, she's got bangs (she had her hair in a ponytail for the performance but Komi had twin tails and her hair is open at this point) and black hair and she's the only one I couldn't see in the video

Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 11.20.33.jpg

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 3
  10. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    looks like hana to mee

• Like Like x 1
  11. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Whoa. Yukirin can't be dokkiri'd that easily. Being around since the Bad Boys era teaches you a thing or two. You'd think acting like the perfect idol like Yui and Rika did was the right answer but Yukirin changed the question!

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Her title of "reaction queen" is not just for show. She basically always assumes something is a prank and reacts in great ways, even in a more private session with a fellow member. Although her interaction with Maho who would just refuse to admit it's a dokkirir were something else. [hehe]

In episodes 450 and 451 you can also get prime examples of her talent.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    You remember episode 504 "Predictions for a Big Hit in Second Half of 2018"?

Well, while it's the first half of 2019 look what became a big hit overseas:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Lmao Sento kun is gonna be ecstatic

• Like Like x 1
  15. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    OTA NAO + HAMA SAYUNA = THE BEST COMBI EVER!!!

16. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I wonder if they will mention it on the show? Would be kinda nice, but since Chiitan has nothing to do with Bingo I doubt it.

Btw. while they technically didn't say Sasshi would join AKBingo for one last recording, she was in the studio and dressed in the baseball outfit (and we know they recorded new Bucchake Baseball episodes a month ago).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Can't wait! I think that Bucchake Baseball episodes are best things which have happened to AKBINGO since Bad Boys have graduated :worthy:

• Like Like x 1
  18. shara

shara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    No bingo this week?

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Nope, start of reiwa era program iirc

• Like Like x 1
  20. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Going through withdrawal symptoms so I rewatched a couple of older episodes. Episodes 499 and 500. Team 8's fans sure pay a lot in transportation. if that much would go into votes Team 8 could have more ranked girls.

• Agree Agree x 1