TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

And he seems to want to go global so maybe we’ll get to see him perform in English someday, like Yumi Nagashima

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

SSK is AKS bank they wont drop it that easily or they will make a similar event which let the fans paid huge amount of money

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think this year's SSK was cancelled for two colliding reasons.

First, the whole NGT issue. This led to two issues, (1) namely that they couldn't release another single after Jiwaru DAYS because NGT members are part of AKB senbatsu, and it was uncertain what would happen to members from here on out (a lot of them probably voiced thoughts about graduation even if only Maho's group of friends followed through with it) and also didn't know how the public would react to people joining AKB senbatsu (particularly Ogiyuka and Rika who had been part of AKB senbatsu before). And (2), if certain members got votes from their die hard fanbase that forgives everything they do, they might get pretty high ranks and in the end, AKS might get criticised for giving them a platform. It was mostly NGT's issue to deal with but if they were included in a SSK Senbatsu, then AKB would be dragged into it as well. There are already people who want to hold the whole 48G accountable, but by avoiding this situation they could contain the damage to NGT only for the most part without it affecting other sister groups.

And second, all the top batters are gone. Sasshi earned a shit ton of votes (which means a lot of money) and then even though she didn't participate in 2018, it was a pretty big Jurina vs Sakura fight leading up to SSK. Also it was SKE's 10th anniversary and it was held in Nagoya, and SKE had always gotten quite a big number of members into SSK (unlike NMB fans who don't seem to care for SSK as much), so SKE members were really pushed. So they got a lot of money out of Jurina, Sakura and Dasu fans, as well as other SKE members. This year, it would be pretty much certain that Jurina would win, considering her gap to Jurina was still +50k votes and it was held in Nagoya on their anniversary after all, so SKE fans went all out. I doubt they'd invest that much again so soon.

TL;DR. The NGT48 scandal and the fact that the winner is pretty much certainly Jurina without any competition, it wouldn't make a lot of money this year.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    They should have had it so once you win you can't run again, imo

• Like Like x 1
  5. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

There is no way in hell AKS would let that happen.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I want to argue that it'd be better for long term profits because it'd encourage more girls to be recognized and not put too much focus on one member who takes money with her when she leaves, making it in the end a more sustainable system.
    but, I have no reason to think that's actually true, just a feeling.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another Bingo Memory (281): Yuko's undercover visit to a high school graduation to perform Mae Shika Mukanee.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Dude you just made me harder to face reality

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
  10. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
  11. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

Glad that Naachan could say goodbye to the show, she got 3 episodes all about her shortly after debut :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Robu

Robu Kenkyuusei

Hi everyone, nice to "meet" you. Total n00b here, so apologies in advance for anything stupid I say or do.

First, a HUGE thank you to @Lusankya and GEES. I discovered idol culture a couple years ago, and started AKBINGO from the beginning (including those short preceding shows), via constant searching, streaming, etc., but the last few months have been immensely easier thanks to the posts and translations linked here. In addition, I was able to go back and watch many episodes I hadn't found on my own. I also no longer dread the prospect of trying to locate and revisit favorites. Thank you, thank you!!!!

Second, I am incredibly sad AKBINGO is ending. It's the main way I learn about what's happening with 48 Group. I hope they start another show. The few other 48 shows I've tried to watch seemed to have limited translations available. But I guess that's where I'll go next.

Finally, once we hit the last AKBINGO episode, what do you think are the chances that GEES would translate the 7 episodes that I don't believe have ever been translated? The raws seem to exist in that wonderful archive: 225, 305, 313, 314, 357, 371, 372, I think?

Thanks again!

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. ProxyCell

ProxyCell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Hi @Lusankya
    Do you have a collection of these visual typesetting enhanced subs files? I would love to use them all!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    AKBingo episode 558

Raw:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MgZRfJfkf0BOnDqxa57-VKiKpfPxBQZo/view
    Thanks to AKBingo Fans ID

Softsubs:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DByoLaTkkRQTh5nFPWqbkqXuZtRBepko
    by GEES
    Timing: Lusankya

Early update this week (typesetting will be done at a later point). This is the beginning of the end, the start of the three episodes Farewell SP. It's all about leaving the show without having any regrets, so the members will do all the games and punishments they haven't done yet. This week we start with Ikisumo, Fart Cannon, Monoboke Battle, and Embarrassing Makeup.

[​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Rissen's Awareness corner is back, but she didn't say anything in this episode. So here she is having fun and getting her name mentionend on screen (which we need because she totally messed up the placement of her name sticker).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 8
  16. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Oh, sorry I mised this one. @Valdore is right, I just replaced the old subs with the new ones every time I updated them. So you can all find them in the master list. The first episode I enhanced with the typesetting was #539.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  18. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    great episode today!!! "llamachottttto" in all his magnificence!!! that punchline to yokoyama was so freaking amazing!! and she -LIKE A PRO- take that really good!!! espectacular!!!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Will there all be punishment games or will there be things like Shoujiki Shougi?

• Like Like x 2
  20. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

These farewell episodes are already wrecking me. I had too much fun watching this already.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1