AKBlogs - looking for (non-English) translators!

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Neve, May 9, 2015.

1. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

(Making this thread with the permission of ithebigc)

I run the translations site AKBlogs (http://www.akblogs.net/). I translate magazine articles, and occasionally G+ posts about 48G (and occasionally Nogizaka) into English. The site's been running in English for quite a while now, and some people have asked me about translating my articles from English into other languages. In particular, a lot of my articles have been translated into French (you can see the French articles if you click on the flag in the top right corner).

I'm looking for people to translate my English articles into other languages. Pretty much anything is okay - I know there are a lot of AKB48 fans of different languages. I'd be particularly interested in Chinese, since I know that there's a big fanbase over there. You can focus on just your favourite members or do lots of different ones, and you're welcome to cross-post the translations to anywhere else :)

2. NMBeauties

NMBeauties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    cheekynamba
    Um, maybe I can help, but translating to spanish :p

3. Shiroi_Akuma

Shiroi_Akuma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I can also translate to Spanish, but I see it's already taken. Well, maybe if @NMBeauties agree we can work together to translate more of them :)

4. NMBeauties

NMBeauties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    cheekynamba
    That would be great :D

5. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

I'm so sorry - this thread completely dropped off my radar! I should have subscribed to it. @NMBeauties and @Shiroi_Akuma , I'll send you a PM shortly :)

• Like Like x 1