akibapaper.com - Hidden Scandals of AKB GROUPS are Revealed

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by jason.copeland23, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yes it is ^

And I just noticed my pic resize. Oops! I used mobile to post that so I couldn't tell how big it was.

2. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Yes it was quite disappointing. I had hoped it would be interesting at first, but then I realized it would be disappointing and yup, it was

3. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

OH NO! THESE GUYS HAVE INVADED THE OFFICIAL AKB48 LINE ACCOUNT... :censored:

Screenshot_20160606-063048.png

How does these guys, keep getting access? They must be some major hackers working for this site. :awesome:

4. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Scandal 2 has been uploaded. It features a picture of Yuihan with another person whose face is blurred (but clearly looks like a girl).

Scandal 1 no longer needs a password to view. If you try to view Scandal 2 and use the Scandal 1 password, it just redirects you to Scandal 1.

So far, nothing about Scandal 2's password.

5. akbsashimi

akbsashimi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    they say that the hint has something to do with this scene:
    13412897_1034538333266678_5130930236500869878_n.jpg

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    haruppi?

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Like the first scandal hint was revealed in AKB HS event at Pacifico, the 2nd scandal hint should be revealed at AbemaTV on 20:00-22:00 which an AKB show featuring Haruppi was on (the show was featuring different members each day from June 6th to... I forgot. I already posted about it before).
    Anyway, watching showroom live is infinitely more fun than trying to solve the password. They will open it later like they open the 1st scandal.

8. JustinTheKoolKid

JustinTheKoolKid Kenkyuusei

I'm guessing the password has to do with 2235 on the picture.

9. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The password is leak.

2nd letter in blue
    2nd letter in red
    3rd letter in orange
    5th letter in black

10. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Now now..

scandal1 : yukirin suppin pic.

Yukirin is famous for her no make-up face, member always says that she is the one who look so much different without make up. And so on.. this site give an evidence that it was wrong, and with uploading her suppin pic, wich most ppl would find she still cute no matter what.

scandal 2 : yuihan learning speech.

After last year election, yuihan became famous for her terrible speech. Actually she's not imo, its just ppl keep comparing her with takamina wich we already know tkmn was in different level, in term of skill and experience. So, this site try to convinvce us that yuihan is trying to learn and study to be more better at that, to be better at giving speech. And she's working hard for that.

note1 : Yukirin have scandal in the past, but yuihan not. and since these two are not related, so in conclusion this site doesnt have anything to do with member who have or ever get involved into scandal. so the words "The database contains the secret, ever-untold,and suppressed scandals that members of AKB groups hold" is all bs.

note2 : this site just giving us useless information about useless things.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  11. gaboen

gaboen Kenkyuusei

found this when searching for 3rd clue
    http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/saka/
    aired from june 6 - 9 on 25:20-25:26
    featured yuihan and yuria

so we need to watch all of them to know the password?

12. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I'm starting to miss Shukan Bunshun.:fp:

They seem to be very busy with non AKB stuff lately and has been making headlines.

13. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

The lack of Japanese on this site leads me to think management is trying to size up the international AKB fan community. Specially as it pertains to the internet. They been so busy shutting down YouTube videos that maybe one of them came to the conclusion that "It seems there is a big international community into 48G....maybe enough to be profitable".:^^;:

14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Youtube videos are nearly 100% taken down 2 ways:

1. automated script
    2. user reports

AKB management is not busily taking down Youtube videos. If anyone was doing it manually, it would be the entertainment group that owns the rights to AKB's music (aka the owner of the label they're signed to). It's much more likely that automated scripts are taking down most of the videos, though.

The lack of Japanese on this site is simply because this is a forum for foreign fans. It's not only encouraged but expected to communicate in English on this forum - I think it's actually posted in the rules. Plus, Japanese fans have many other places to express themselves. what @kyoto48☀︎☂ said.

Unfortunately, AKB doesn't give 2 shits about the international fandom. They used to throw us a bone once in a while, but the days of management truly showing that they're trying to care are long gone. Their major efforts stopped around when Acchan left, actually. I guess they have more important things to worry about now.

edit: totally thought this was the wrong thread. answer changed appropriately.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  15. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

There's no lack of japanese on that site though, inside the "scandals" are written in japanese. The front page is mainly in english to make it look cooler to japanese fans, it has nothing at all to do with the foreign fandom.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The best place to go for real scandals are the akb matome sites. Yeah, those are Japanese only forums, but at least they are the first websites to leak out all those the crazy stories before before any English site does. For english translations to many of the crazy scandal stuff, then akbzine.com is the place to go. Thank goodness the site will be updating again really soon.

17. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Too bad. If they took us international fans more seriously, we could get more media and they could make more money.

18. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So akiba papers has a new twitter account here. It is really interesting though because the first thing they retweeted was AKB daily blogspot's post about Scandal 3. Somehow, I wonder if @Paul cho is involved with the akiba papers website. :awesome::shifty:

Tweets from akiba papers can also be found at the bottom of the scandals page.

19. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Password for scandal 3 is : ろうえい

20. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i can't play the video,can someone tell me what is it about?