Akimoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by freezingkiss, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Re: Akimoto Sayaka / Team K

You can buy a VIP ticket, too.

SaeYaka action from the first row. :awesome:

2. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

OH WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO. XD
    Well in that case. I'll take two. One for me, and one for my drool tissues. ò___ó.

3. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Nah, it's probably because Sayaka and Sae aren't as close as everyone thinks they are, and Sayaka's clearly closer with Kana.

*dodges flying objects*

:hehe:

Just kidding. [hehe]

4. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Though it may only be a few seconds and though it may not mean much to others, there is finally some footage of the Beginner handshake event, in which Sayaka performs during the miniconcert.

She takes over Mariko's position (outfit) and she looks amazing as usual.

Particularly dancing next to Sae.

Here's a torrent link for those interested: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?a ... rent=31850

EDIT(decided to add some pics):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

Just wondering.. how long has Sayaka been out of AKBingo? The last episode I remember would be the tug-of-war episode.... Do you think it AKS has been neglecting Sayaka even more than dumping her from senbatsu or that her own schedule with all the variety shows keeps Sayaka from AKBingo filming?

6. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

^

If my memory serves me correct, the last AKBINGO she was in was 101006, where she was a studio member for the fashion segment.

I'd personally liked to believe the reason she hasn't been appearing is due to her busy schedule as well as how AKBINGO does things.

It's been 5 episodes since she appeared, and 4 of those episodes are really just 2 episodes cut into four, this being the Time Pressure: Battle Burger Shop and Muchaburi Dodgeball.

So in that sense it does seem like its been along time, when it really hasn't been.

That's my theory anyhow.

7. Ange

Ange Member

I think she's been out lately because these episodes were filmed when she was in Australia.

@Wolfic: Thanx for those pix. Sayaka in Beginner is just... amazing.

8. Hana

Hana Kenkyuusei

I think the Australia episodes have probably aired already (although you never know when they'll dig leftover segments up from the grave to give themselves time), but she was also basically unavailable through a pretty good chunk of October because of ACT, so that could also be a reason.

9. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

LAST WEEK episode, and probably this one too (Sometimes they give previews from 2 weeks in advance, that's why I don't know). Were filmed around October, 31th - November, 1st.

reliable source of information here ;)

10. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Huh? Are you talking about the Australian SP? Because that was filmed in early august and aired on september 23rd. ahhh, I loved that SP.
    I would hardly think that affected the AKBINGO latest episodes though. Since members who were in australia have been on them.
    Perhaps it's because of Iitomo and all other shows she's been on. She's on alot of shows for someone at her popularity.
    Yuko posted pictures of the new Nemousu filming just around midnight today. Looks tough. D:

And I posted the video of her performing in Beginner a few pages back... ;_; I feel neglected hahahaha. Ok. /hides

11. Ange

Ange Member

Was it youtube? If it was, that's why i didnt see it. xDI check the board in the office mainly, and i cant see youtube here.

Anyways, about Australia, that's why I said "I think", coz I wasn't even sure. Gah. I'm moody today.

12. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Wasn't correcting you though, just stating an opinion since noone knows for sure anyway.
    And I was kidding about the neglected part. Really. I dont often post my thoughts about news and such here anyway, since I do that elsewhere. I enjoy fangirling here alot more. Please dont make me stop. XD

13. phantom

phantom Kenkyuusei

I kind of assumed ACT was the reason why she hasn't been on lately. I didn't really give it a second thought till now... :XD:

Feel free to continue to praise Sayaka, as she is more then deserving [nod] I think I'll just mention this now too: I love your blog! Between you and Ange, I always know whats going on with Sayaka. I don't know if I ever said it before, but thanks!!! :approve:

Did anyone see Team K making of AKB ga yattekita (or whatever its called) ?
    It's less then 5 minutes, but had some pretty cool moments. And it just proved, all the more, that Sayaka is the only one who can be Team K's Captain [nod]. Fighting!!!!
    I haven't found it streaming yet, give it some time it will show up, but you can download it at akb48online.

14. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

aaah that makes me happy :B
    /rolls around

I did watch it actually! But thank you for mentioning it, reminded me of that I'm in need of taking screenies of Sayaka in it. Ahhhhhhh, so beautiful. <3
    Even if this was back when she was captain, I know what you mean. Sayaka is the captain. No matter what. I just can't see anyone else in that position. :XD:
    FIGHTING!!

15. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

16. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    Too adorable for her own good. ç__ç
    (and I hate her because her skin is flawless and looks great even without foundation DDD: Santa, I want a skin like Sayaka's for Christmas, thank you)

17. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

And I want Sayaka for christmas, thank you. :hehe:

18. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I was sure that'd be your reply XD
    but have you been a good girl enough to deserve such a big present? XD

19. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

It was a pretty obvious reply wasn't it? It had to be said though haha.
    And, I believe I have been a very good girl. :B
    Espacially when it comes to Sayaka. :3

20. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Now I feel stupid for only asking him a food processor. D:
    Gotta send him another letter! XD
    "Dear Santa,
    I take back my previous letter. I'd rather have Miyazawa Sae.
    By the way, treat her well during the trip to my house cause she firmly believes in you.
    Always your faithful, Claudia."