Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Moa playing 「Sexy Beach Honeymoon」by Ebisu Muscats, speaking of the devils.. They're getting their feet on some Idol metal now:

I am very very very curious to hear who made this song, the pro-natsudane metal groove, the chorus reminiscent guitar solo, the super classic Anna princess drop after the bridge.. o_O i wonder behind the scene how far their collaboration goes!

[​IMG]

« Well, this culmination of suck is lighten up my shit to beat me up »

[​IMG]

That what Jacques Plante might have say, in a bit of a broken english exactly like mine, or maybe in french :
    Criss que jt’écoeurer de me faire sucer la yeule par la rondelle recto-verso comme un cave spatial.. so, in a short time thereafter at the city i’m born in. He decided he need somekind of fat shield between his eyes and that where the mask is born. He probably didn't know his invention to litteraly save his face would conduct into horror movie icon or to the most crowded hard rock act there is.

In my land, socring 449 goals in 1 game is absolutely outstanding, it would probably give you the key to the hall of fame.
    I will study your rule, i don't understand how goaltenders react in your country, and why they like dancing and singing so much.

2. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks "There is a new slimegirls." :v:
    Rats! They already took the MOA bass "Sexy Beach Honeymoon" down! :asdfgh:
    (update: proxied = AWESOME JOB Moa-chan!!) :D

And if that other video is any indication of the Ebisu Muscats performance was for battle night, I'm even more disappointed that they won! :tongue:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  3. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    No real updates so far, work is eating up much of the free time I got at the moment. Its still in plans, though.
    And as quite some peeps are over there right now and even more at christmas, they might record some podcasts. Dont know the update on that, but I'll ask if they plan to.

4. SummitSlimegirls

[​IMG]

It does take a very evil looking flag to make Yua suddently machiavellian, yes

Newer single colors?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  5. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks Sadia23! Please keep us posted on any and all progress, we will be looking forward to it! :cool::XD::approve::v:

6. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

That is Ebisu Muscats newest single "Baccharo".

Short clip from Hinako's graduation courtesy of "tokyosportsmovie" on YouTube.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  7. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

With Yuuka's new haircut ...it almost seems preordained that she will take Risa's spot in Alice Juuban. ;)

8. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Although I appreciate your concept, and I think Yuuka would make a fine addition to the Elite unit regardless of her hairstyle, I'm hoping the new member will be of the stagediving mentality. There were times in the past when as many as 4 members were of the "Dive or Die" sect, including Nodaka. I would hope that they won't continue to have those duties fall upon Nanaka only. A stagediving duo would be great to maintain the tradition.
    From the vault:

Karen Tsukimiya's birthday was December 19th, 1996.
    She would have been 20 years old this year.
    R.I.P. Little Angel.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2016
  9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Sad story get so wrong end :( .
    Anyway... I wanna hear good news...

Or diary like stories at shows where that A10 Anna is... or that Karate Moa...

10. SummitSlimegirls

http://lopi-lopi.jp/detail/12498/
    Here an article on the upcoming double single meaning told by Dai Takemura, kamen joshi appointed lyricist since pretty much their beggining & Nodoka, kj singing boss supreme:

On「Kamen Tairiku」

Takemura:
    coined word: dream & ground.
    鳥が海を泳ぎ、
    魚が空を飛ぶ
    (Tori ga umi o oyogi
    gyo ga sorawotobu)
    brids swims in the sea
    fish fly in the sky

Nodoka:
    (google translate) When I heard this song for the first time, my heart was full of strange warmth, I felt a feeling of fluffy, something wrapped when I was seeing a happy dream.We were entertaining I longed for the world, but once it was a dream breaking and disappearing existence once in a tough reality, but my dreams could not be abandoned by all means I was reborn as a masked girl and faced desperately with my muddy everyday everyday I just came forward. Personia is trying to fulfill dreams little by little.Personia is a land of a dream that can only be done by those who have made efforts without giving up trying to realize a dream seriously.I just believe in myself and shed a lot of tears, dream is a dream It's a reality! This song is a message song to us all ourselves, and everyone who supports us, to everyone who works hard for a dream.

On 「Isumi」

Takemura:
    Sang the scenery of Isumi city.
    Masked girls are appointed mayor "moe" ambassador of the city from city politician.

Nodoka:
    (google translate) It wants to go to Isumi City just by listening to this song! And if you have been to once, the beautiful city, the scenery of the ocean floats in the eyes Today is Isumi City where you can enjoy any seasons every season.I have taken the Isumi Railway, but the train running in the spring rape field is a beauty that can not be thought of this world.The food is fresh, delicious, naturally rich I feel like being healed by heart.I would like you to feel the city like Aika like this with this song. "

thanks heavenly power google translate getting better lately, sentence structure begin to make sense.

yay!

11. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

I've noticed that if I translate one line at a time, it translates better than whole pages or paragraphs at once.

OK.
    Karate Moa coming your way.

12. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Alixx... I don't no how you find all this entertainment gold, but "Karate Moa" is a new found classic. :v:

13. SummitSlimegirls

AloNeko impressive omg, you asked for “karate Moa” then Karate Moa tragically appear figthing over our internet, maybe we understimate that your will are connect to the end of the rainbow. Please ask for more.

Meanwhile at their new home KJ west train cute newcomer on morning tv show. She pretty extrovert & full of energy :chuffed::inlove:

beside my jap i'll take a shoot that at 4:30 this is Mine family :)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Please don´t given me too much glory...
    Better new year to all!

15. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

That was a really great video for Kamen Joshi West, thanks for posting that "There is a new slime girls," they showed a ton of informative stuff & it was very enjoyable! :approve: Happy Holidays to all of the Kamen Joshi fans here, I hope 2017 is their best year yet!! :v::banana::D:cute::flower::1st::XD:

16. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

I wish I could tell you that I possess some magical insight, but most of that extra curricular stuff is from their Twitter page. They usually post updates around the same time as the YT daily video. Although I do get lucky sometimes with a bonus clip from the YT sidebar;).(see below)

Almost like magic:approve:

Sweet setup

Finally some footage of Snowchan's BF
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUKI
    YUKIBIRTHDAY SMALL.jpg
    YUKIBIRTHDAY2016SMALL.jpg

Maybe some "Flexible Moa"[hehe]

........and a Kamen Joshi Christmas to all

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  17. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Juyst just... Anyway...? What news?

19. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Biggest news for christmas was, that AbemaTV-Streams dont seem to be region-locked anymore. It was nice, that they streamed one Alicemas show yesterday. Hopefully some day LINE livestreams will be back (tho I doubt it).
    Merry Christmas.

20. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

That's great news Sadia23, is there instructions somewhere on how to use it? When I went to the site it still said that it was region locked. :^^;:
    Here is some new live Armor Girls footage from 12.23.16 :approve: