Anai Chihiro (Chihiron) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^I know what your saying - I've followed Cap since Hyakaten. Still, who knows why management selects one girl to push nationally while skips other girls. Furthermore, sometimes there are girls that sit around for a while then suddenly management goes "Oh? I never seen you before have I? whats your name?" and they start getting pushed. Juri and Kato Rena are good examples of delayed pushes. Both didn't get big pushes in the beginning then they were 'shelved' while management began promoting the generations below them. Yet recently, both are getting big time pushes again. For Juri, several years have passed before they re-pushed her(since dead eyes).

For whatever reasons, Cap is shelved from the national scene, but that could change. Example scenario; I don't wish for it, but I bring it up just to show how things could happen:Haruppi Graduates(maybe a scandal, serious accident, family matters or medical condition) since management promote sister members in pairs, Cap would be up on the list to be pair with Sakura.

I thought about her future career as you said. Still, I don't see how being popular nationally would not be a great thing for her as she pursues her Acting fashion career. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't most of the 48G girls with acting/fashion gigs those members that are promoted nationally?

2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Cap is a bit too shy and typically quiet girls rarely ever get put into the forefront of their group. If she ever gets center for an A-side, i'll be ecstatic for her.

3. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I thought she considered a career not as a model, but working for- or having her own fashion brand, or something related. I could be wrong though.

The only girl (apart from Kojihara) who has recently landed any serious modeling jobs is Nagao Mariya and she's with an outside agency and not really pushed in 48 at all. Unfortunately, climbing up the 48 ladder probably won't do much for her in this regard.. In my opinion it's either more focus on education or finding a different agency.

Acting could be a different story, but I doubt 48 could give Chihiro the national popularity required for her to get serious acting jobs. Even the most popular girls hardly land drama roles.
    If she's serious about acting she should go to acting/drama classes and audition for anything really.

@broz0rs Yeah she's a bit demure, but that doesn't necessarily have to be a problem (Acchan). But yeah that would be great for her. Hopefully it would be something very different from usual HKT a-sides ha!

4. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    Chiichan is a mid tier idol. I'm not saying that wouldn't change, but it's very unlikely. She will always be in senbatsu. She will rank every year because of dedicated fans like us and she'll be appreciated by all 48g fans. But she'll never be center.

There are many similar examples in 48g.

• Like Like x 1
  5. chiuchimu

I agree she won't be center and most likely they will not push her.

My question is Why not?
    Why not put her in a few AKB senbatsu? They do it for all kinds of girls that are similar to Cap; good looking but doesn't have magnetic attraction. consider Shiroma of NMB48. I think Cap is just as good looking as Shiroma Miru and I don't see Miru having some unique great character over Cap but Miru was in Refrain - Cap was not. On Bokutachi SKE had 4 members on that single which including Kitagawa Ryoha. Ryoha ranked only #66! Ryoha hasn't even developed a chara yet but she is in an AKB single.

6. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I wouldn't know. I think the more popular (HKT) girls are pretty interchangeable, except from Sakura probably. Wasn't Madoka in Bokutachi as well? So yeah if Madoka could make it, then there's no reason for Chihiro to be randomly chosen for one of those massive senbatsus as well. I don't think it would do anything for her popularity though. For a 16-nin senbatsu it would make more sense for them to choose Haruppi as a second HKT representative at this point, simply because they already invested a lot in her. This doesn't mean there's anything wrong with Chihiro, it's just a managemet decision.

Miru and Ryoha are in different groups though, so maybe internal SKE NMB situation could explain their inclusion in Bokutachi senbatsu.

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I agree. She's more like Sae (Miyazawa). A staple of AKB senbatsu (at least until the young guns took over her reign) and has dedicated fans, a pillar but never a center.

Nope, you're right. She mentioned she wanted to establish her own fashion brand and store a couple times (particularly in the article from Asahi Shinbun).

8. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    What Ryoha and Miru have over Cap is age. They are both young, especially Ryoha who was immediately picked up by wotas. As for Miru, not only is she young, she's one hell of a fisher on screen and on g+. Miru is definitely not a quiet girl like Cap. She pushes for attention whenever she has the chance and she always gets it.

As to why Cap wasn't selected for any AKB senbatsu, only AkiP knows. But as far as I can tell, he only picks girls he thinks will have a long future in 48G. Someone who he thinks has a higher chance of growing into a superstar. He obviously still have his doubts over Cap.

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

10. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
  11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
  12. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I actually liked her own outfit a lot better than those uniforms! She looks kind of cool apart from the fluffy bag I think. Good thing she has those glasses on because she looks so tired without.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Her casual outfit today matched her sister's!
    Chii755_150913_01.jpg
    Apparently she and her sister have the same body size (and height) that they often lend/borrow each other's outfit haha.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2015
  14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    [​IMG]

haircut and angle really do make the difference

15. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    @gocchisama

You're probably ignoring me (for absolutely no reason because I've always been your biggest fan), but what do you mean? What difference does it make?

@Yuki88

That's a cool picture! Do we know more about her sister? Has she ever posted a picture of her?

16. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    iirc her sister was born in 26 December, I forgot the exact year though but probably 1991.

Can't remember if this mobame photo was a photo with her sister or not but I think it is so yeah, this is the closest we could have to the picture of her sister haha.
    86554509c93d70cfa2a096a9fbdcd100bba12ba3.jpg
    Apparently Chihiro said they could be mistaken as twins in a reply to a question in 755 haha.

17. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Unfair, now I really want to see what she looks like!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

18. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    So the latest Odekake episode was filled with fluffs and.... WE GOT THE MOST ADORABLE PHOTO EVER.:inlove:
    18 - 1 (6).jpg

19. chiuchimu

She was cute bringing the pets to Sasshi.:cool:

I could tell she likes pets, but Sakura....[hehe]

20. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    But she poke less than 5 sentences throughout the whole episode. :cold: