Andela Yuwono (Andela) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Eddypi

Eddypi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Short video after direct selling: (Fransisca, Michelle & Andela)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    *Translation:
    Thanks all. Thanks for those who have bought the disc (Flying get CD). Keep supporting us in JKT48.
    Keep on waiting for our next event. Bye-Bye.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  2. my heart can sing

my heart can sing Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    myheartcansing
    are you going to handshake with Andela, Hoang Manh??! :cute: or with Haruka? :^O^:

3. Eddypi

Eddypi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    He can handshake with both of them. [hehe].
    Anyway, I also will handshake both Andela:blush: and Haruka:cute:.
    And one more with Yupi :hehe:. One oshi per team (Team J- Haruka, Team K3 - Yupi, and Team Kenkyusei- Andela). Haha

4. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Hello Guys!
    Just wanna share our project for Andela birthday, we want to show her our support :)
    feel free to join Guys! :)

Here is the detail:
    - Make Fan letter in 1 page A4.
    - Format using pdf or jpeg. And also attached 1 funny photo of yourself in jpeg.
    - Write your name, hometown, etc in your fan letter.
    - Feel free to put your fan art in your fan letter.

Send to my email:mentor_12@yahoo.com

Deadline: 2014-4-15 :)

We'll also make a photo frame using all the photo that you send to my email as a gift for andela.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  5. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

If some handsome guys, I've known, are okay to give me their HS Tickets ... haha :D

For me, currently it'll be 10s for A-chan, 10s for Nabilah, 10s for Sanju and "some 10s" for my "Vợ bé" Haruka (The word in " " is Vietnamese and I think you'd better not try to translate it :D)

P/S: Plz, remember I'll be there in Singapura on 26th - 28th this month lah :D

Hmm, I'll contact you on Twitter to help me translate, man :D

6. Eddypi

Eddypi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Haha. I also just have few tickets for Andela. If her HS ticket still available on actual day, may be we can buy more and can give some for you.

For 26-28th April, I will be going overseas for holiday. :cry2:
    As for the fan letter project, I think you can write it in English. Even my fan letter for Andela is written in English:mail:. Don't worry, she will understand the letter in English if not LoveAkicha48 will translate it.:hehe:

7. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    She's really pretty, but I think she may benefit some from a light makeover, after seeing her play the acoustic guitar... she doesn't give off an "idol" vibe, it's seems more like a singer-songwriter's: "Sensitive and soulful", strumming a Spanish guitar while wearing jean shorts over black stockings with a fashionably baggy sweater.

8. alachad

alachad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    I think it's called "standing out from the crowd". LOL

I know what you mean, but it's crazy that fans seem to want the girls to be cookie cutter "idols" and shun those that approach things differently.

9. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I didn't mean what I said to be negative, though, reading back, I guess there's negative attachment since I'm saying she needs to change.

The best example I can say would be, Stella, she kind of had that image in some regards, she's definitely a singer - I recall back to that Hai(?) magazine photo shoot and I think she was wearing a sweater with mustaches on it, there's kind of a fashionable earthiness to that image, or maybe it's "indie"?
    But then I think of her in "Oogoe Diamond" and everything shifts, I think: "unquestionably, that's an idol", and it's still the same Stella as before, nothings changed except maybe her aura kind of expanded.

I don't think Andela has to change completely, I'm saying more, that over time I wouldn't mind seeing her image more polished and seeing her as a centering powerhouse-type since she's gathered quite a bit of hype/interest.

10. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    @ kurisu & alachad:
    Look forward to see her progress as a member of JKT48.:XD:
    She has that kind of strong will & she seems enjoying her "wonderful" journey..[hehe]
    i believe her image will be more polished and slowly will have her own unique strong presence as an idol in JKT48 just like her senpai.:)

@Man: i'll help for the translation;)
    And don't forget to inform us your schedule before you leave to jakarta man, maybe you & eddy can meet up at the airport first.

@eddy: where are you going on 26-28th?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Respect her senpai...learn from them what's necessary,develop herself,then she will do just fine....

12. Eddypi

Eddypi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    @LoveAkicha48: I will be going to Lombok for Mt Rinjani climb and some diving there.
    @zakky26: Yeah, Andela should respect and learn from her senpai both in JKT48 and AKB48. Some AKB48 Documentaries (Show must go on, No Flower without Rain, etc) and Kin Sma Documentary of AKB48 Past will be great for her. Haha.

For now, we should keep on supporting Andela and wait for her debut in Theater. You can help to support Andela by sending her your fan letter which is part of Her Birthday Project. The details described at LoveAkicha48 post above. Haha.

13. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    @zakky26 : 100%<3

@eddy: take me with you!!:lol:
    I'll be waiting for you and man in jakarta!;)

14. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

Based on your @eddy, It looked like a girl who's asking her boyfriend to bring her with him :D

btw, my name is Manh :D not man ^ o ^

P/S: hmm, I've not had any ideas what I should write to Andela :'(

15. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    @Manh: hmmm.. Maybe you can encourage her manh:)

16. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    make her knows that we are here for her or something like that maybe? [hehe]

17. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    ^^ ;) yeah. At least let her know that we are supporting her:)

18. Eddypi

Eddypi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Michelle, Andela and Milenia promote CD "Flying Get" direct selling at JKT48 Theater.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  19. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Andela & Cia image.jpg image.jpg
    Yesterday direct selling.

20. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki