Bloopers

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by dracomalfoy, Dec 1, 2007.

1. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

Just for fun, no intention to offend anyone.
    If you found any ridiculous snapshot from videos about our girls, post 'em here ... bloopers are always fun to watch, dont you agree?? :lol:

Kasai Tomomi
    Taken from : Making of Boku no taiyou
    [​IMG]

Oshima Yuko:"What the hell are you laughing at? its your answer."

2. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Can I post theater bloopers? Things that happen during MCs or performances?

3. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

sure, any bloopers would do ... as long as they look cute doing it

Erena Ono
    Taken from making of bingo
    [​IMG]

No girls were suppose to stick out their tongue in Bingo.
    I guess Erena here were just improvising a bit :lol:

4. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

Natsumi Hirajima
    Taken from: Only Today in concert 2007
    [​IMG]

Around the 02:25th mins of the song's duration, she made the wrong turn, but luckily recover few seconds llater.

Actually I wasnt intend to look for blooper in this video. I was more concern about Nozomi Kawasaki since she seems have an injured leg in the backstage before this performance. Somehow she endure the pain and keep smiling along the way.

But too bad for Natsumi, I'm not such a generous person :p

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

omg!! no, what happen to my favorite girl?! Nozofisu!! :(

6. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I don't have pictures of any of these. If I did I would be thrown out of the theater.

1. Harugon running into Nacchan during Glass no I LOVE YOU and falling backwards
    2. Nacchan falling flat on her ass during the same part of Glass no I LOVE YOU
    3. Mariko walking into the curtain wall at the edge of the stage during an MC while trying to shy away from Ohori
    4. Matsuoka Yuki banging into Narupe (the Russian) during Aitakatta, as well as during an MC right before Cherry Girl started
    5. Yuki falling during the song AKB48
    6. Kashiwagi's wardrobe malfunction involving a bunch of loose buttons on her shirt that found their way undone. She escaped off stage in time though
    7. Narita Risa has gotten the time of day wrong twice. During the introduction MC she said in Japanese "Good evening everybody!" (when it is the afternoon show)
    8. Countless other MC errors. I can't begin to remember half of them but most of them involve forgetting the question of the day or saying something completely different.
    9. During 未来の扉, Cindy and Nacchan are paired up for bowing (mid song there is some part where the girls are all paired into 2's and they all do their own little bow or min-dance or whatever). Every time, Cindy and Nacchan do something different. One time they tried leap-frog. Cindy was okay. Then Nacchan tried it and basically face-planted over Cindy.

7. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

i found out that in AKB48's 2007 concert (madamadadaze), in the introduction, Hii-pink congratulated Mariko-sama for her birthday. And she said "Mariko, ODEMETO!" instead of 'OMEDETO'. Was she saying that on purpose or not, i dunno :roll:

8. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

^^ too bad no pictures avail. I have to use my naughtiest imagination for those bloops ... hehe especially number 6
    I picture number 1 as in the scene of 'Mean Girls' jingle bells???

^ Dude, I have no idea of what she's saying... her voice was like a crying kitten. You must have good hearing to catch that.

9. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

cause it was a really short sentence. has it been a bit longer, it'll be the same case, can't comprehend what she's saying at all :lol:

10. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Let's wait until she turns 18 before saying stuff like that ;)

11. Kang

Kang Kenkyuusei

^ XDDD

Dunno if this counts as a blooper, but Kojiharu's socks were of different lengths during the 2007 concert performance of 'Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou'. /random

12. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

^haha
    perhaps they were all hurrying to switch wardrobe, and haruna took one of oku's sock or anyone else's.
    can you remember any other girl with different socks length ... better give it back to its rightful owner :lol

Here's one from me
    guess who this is! taken from her private video

I know its not fair, the kid barely knew by then that she's going to be a member.
    But a bloop is a bloop :lol: the kid looks cute dont you think?

[​IMG]

Dont blame me for this, if youre looking for someone to blame, find those who wrote the titles ... all I'm doing is post some bloops (i have the feeling they're around here somewhere :lol:)

13. Kang

Kang Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah, probably. It was so noticeable, with her being so tall & being in the front & everything. :p I'll try to look for someone else with mismatched socks when I watch it again. XDDD

Aww! Baby Acchan! xD Baby Takamina was silly too. XD

14. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Takamina is sweet right from when she was a baby ;)
    Aka-Takamina [​IMG]

15. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

I can really see that xD Especially in the Kimonos they have to wear during that song xD

And the two rather obvious AKB bloopers I liked, from the lovable Kojiharu xD

1) Kojiharu's classic "Hai............................." in Madamadanaze
    2) Kojiharu's "I saw that outfit at Tokyou Hands" on Music Fighter for Aitakatta xD

16. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I think this counts as a blooper.

During a Yahoo! online interview with Ms. Yuko, Ms. Mai Mai, Ms. Mariko, and Ms. Haruna; the girls were giving their final words at the end of the interview, and Ms. Mariko referred to the group as "Akihabara48" instead of "AKB48."

17. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

hmmm.. possibly. but i somehow don't think it is. i think i remember some posters back then with Akihabara48 clearly printed as the groups name. but ofcourse they cleared up everything with the boku no taiyou poster by saying that they are AKB48....

...or maybe they just don't want to be called Akiba48.

what's clear right now is that Akihabara48 = theater, AKB48 = group's name :D

18. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Yakusoku yo -> they forget to put the mic b4 their mouths :p They only put it there when it's the middle of "Sayonara" :D
    Oh and, it's not really a blooper, but one of the girls "bounces" like a hyperactive duracell bunny :O

Seishun Girls -> Sayaka forgets her yelling role :)

19. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oooh! I learned new stuff today! Thanks for info!

20. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

Despite of natsumi's bloop, I've been observing the video again. Well, I have to say that its one of the hardest choreo of all I've watched. The formation itself was rather messy right from the start. With all the upbeat tempo they have to jump around and spinning al the time. With heels too! Can you imagine how painful it was for nozomi???
    At the point where natsumi missed her turn, well almost all the girls had difficulties then too.