Chikano Rina (Chikariina) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Mar 26, 2009.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    image.jpg It is nice to see her as a representative...things are starting really well...i hope this is a start of the miracle she's been waiting for....

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Is that team 4 costume? :wtf:

On another note, i found her more beautiful each day since she got here :blush:

3. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Fans who seen her said she looks prettier if you actually see her live...and don't forget to mention,she is HOT too :p

Some photos of her and other AKB group members sightseeing in Shanghai image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

She's back in Japan now...but don't know when she'll be back to Indonesia...

4. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Out of topic but...

OH MY GOD CHIICHAN LOOKS BEAUTIFUL :^O^:

Wonder if she will debut with Seishun Girls or with a new stage :XD:

5. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    seishun girls...she said it herself she's been practicing with KIII girls...and can't wait for her Seishun Girls debut with KIII....and besides,if it's a new stage,she'll have to wait a long time for that :|

6. Aamseptiadi

Aamseptiadi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aninditharahmacahyadi
    Wow, now chikano Rina was getting used to the team spirit chikariina KIII-san .. :)
    Check this link :D

if the video does not show watch the video here

By Aamseptiadi

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Anyone here watched today's Seishun Girls? How was it?

I've been reading live reports,and the majority is they all praised Chikarina's performance and at mc session too...and i'm guessing it's even much better than when Gon and Akicha debuted in JKT theater...

I have no doubt on her performance tho',since she's one of the best but underrated performer back in AKB,the mc sessions that makes me curious :D

Chikarina ModelPress Interview Translation http://wp.me/p2LVT9-2ES via JKT48Stuff

Blue Rose
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  8. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

^
    could you tell why she considered best? Since she underrated, i don't know so much how to explore her.
    Or maybe some will tell with videos (again).

9. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    well,there is a lot of good dancers in AKB...and you can't be famous just because your dance are really good there,because there is a lot of competition...
    you need to have other charm points..cmiiw,it's been mentioned before that her specialty is dancing...

10. Hayashi Tadashi

Hayashi Tadashi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    yesterday at RCTI 25th birthday, chikarina show public on national tv for the 1st time. congratulation 2 u Chikarina san

11. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Her voice is also really good I watched her once performing higurashi no koi with yuko,but yeah that's in japanese,i'll be a lot of different when singing in indonesian,since she have to work hard in AKB i can feel her tenacity not satisfy wih her work ,that's a good news so we don't have to worry about her getting back to japan in a short time

and i have some bad news it seems she didn't too popular among KIII's because they feels she have made couple members benched (or switched unit songs),well unlike haruka and akicha,who performed new stages from shonichi,she came to JKT after KIII's perform seishun girls for couple of months so some of them feels that she disrupt the lineup and putting away som member in bench

12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    That is what is happening right now...i've mentioned that too in the main thread...

What bothers me right now is she has not return to Indonesia after Jam Expo...i know there is no schedule for her here at the moment,but at least she should stay here and get use to Jakarta,spend some time with other KIII members...she hangs out too much with J members because Haruka is there,although i heard someone saw her in a restaurant with Tata and Della chit-chatting....

If she doesn't adapt to the city and her team,and can't get fans interest to her...then coming to Jakarta was a bad decision...

I hope she doesn't fail like Akicha...if she does,sorry to say but she might as well graduate...

13. block

block Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    She needs to hang around with other KIII members and then post it on twitter. It could be difficult since other KIII members have their own activity besides JKT48 like school or college. But i think it is the thing that she should do beside doing well in theater. Many people love to see members activity outside the theater, especially when they hang around together.

14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    That's right...and by going out together with her teammates,with KIII members to be exact,post pictures together on twitter/G+..fans,especially KIII fans will see that she and other members can get along very well,and they will start to accept her as part of the team...keep sharing photos with J members will make some people think that she only want to be close with J rather than KIII,her own team...

15. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

I'm assuming she's not too confident with her bahasa...people here can be a bit harsh if your indonesian isn't as fluent as theirs...plus, haruka is fluent in japanese making it easier for her to start a conversation, rather than with her own teammates...

16. Hayashi Tadashi

Hayashi Tadashi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    at the lauching of kokoro no placard chikarina san announce that she will be focused at JKT48 team KIII, although she had a lot of work as model in japan, she will abandoned that and start focusing to work at JKt48 indonesia.
    Today she just arrive from japan after finishing some work there (which she cann't abandoned after the contract sign there).
    She tried to be the 2nd harugon and tries to copies the path that harugon choose when harugon said to want to stay and focus at JKT48.
    Chikachan said that harugon is a raw model to copies for all other member of AKB48 (48 sister group) who wants to be success at Indonesia
    the reason that she close to member team j is because the only person who understand both japanese and indonesia only existed at team J (harugon and Ghaida (now under student exchange course in japan))

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    You forgot to mention Ayana...
    Well i hope it's true and she can prove her words...

By the way,how do you know about all that? :D

18. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

Viviyona is a japan literature college student. She is capable in speaking japanese (altho maybe not as food as ghaida). I personally believe Chika is devoted to JKT, otherwise she will refuse to be transferred, just like Ayaka did. Give her time :)

19. block

block Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    I guess many of us think that Chika's problem is her bahasa. Well, I don't know exactly how she learn bahasa. IMHO the most important thing for her is not just learn bahasa ASAP, but learn bahasa together with KIII members. It would be fun if she uploaded video about KIII members teach her to pronounce some difficult word. Maybe Hanna and Ayen could teach her "medok" dialect since Haruka is more into Sundanesse dialect.

20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Now i remember someone from main thread said something about internal competition (like "geng" but i don't know the english word for "geng) in K3? maybe this is another reason why she's not close to her team mates (main reason is the language?)

Chikariina is close to Tata, teach her bahasa and an Indonesia slang (like Jeje did with Haruka)