[CONCERT] - [Gyoumu Renraku] @ Saitama SA '12/03/23-25

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

It's times like this I wish there were more Team specific songs for Team A. Pioneer was great, but that is really only true team song that they have. Too many of Team A's team songs are singles themselves or can be sang by other teams without any awkwardness.

2. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Thank you so much for the links. Was really interested on the shuffles:
    Yuko - Dear J
    Tomochin - Mushi
    Sasshi - Synchro
    Jurina - Soredemo
    Mayu - Mujin

Really loved the Bird and Kinjirareta performances at Day 3.

Question though, these concerts, the audios were already muxed with a studio recording right? I noticed it from the Kouhaku concert dvd against the live streaming. It would be great if the dvd had the option to switch between such audios.

:)

3. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

i just done watch akb SSA day 2,

saeyuki combi win the day. [party]

i never knew that enjou rosen could be this beautiful. [clap]

4. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    If you watched the making off, you will hear some of how it sounds: lots of echo and a lot of 'boom'. And from which place would you want the audio? left/center/right/top of the venue? The fan on your right who screams at the top of his voice only one members name?
    I have no problem that they used part of the actual audio to make the stereo/5.1 mix.

5. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama

Ooooh. Cool. Well, off to download at HO! Lol.

6. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Finally sit down and watch the whole making.

Gatta say, I impressed with the current crop of KKS and they are quickly shooting my attention list.

I'm already fans of 12th's Takahashi Juri and 13's Oshima Rouka and both got promoted. But as a group they really caught my attention in two section.

After Takamina's end of show brief in day 1, a group of KKS lead by Rouka approach Takamina and asking advises on performances. What was impressive for me is this is now some time later, but almost immediately right after Takamina's brief.

The other part was during Day 2 promotions where KKS that didn't get promote cried out in tears which made Takamina to gather them around again for her speech. [hehe]

A lot of fan was wonder why there are many post in SSA after promotion on how they won't give up and work hard and question it's genuine, but this Making-Of really made those blog entries seem genuine to me.

I now a believer to all those fan discussions in Asian forum that claims 12th/13th gen could end up not just be better than the 10th/11th T4 core but might even rivals 4th/5th or even 2nd/3rd gen in term of talents and work ethics. (I'm not comparing them to 1st gen because talent-wise they are not a match, what they have is unparalleled work ethics and blindingly followed Aki-P).

7. Sonikero

Sonikero Kenkyuusei

What is the seventh dvd, Making of or just the digest?

8. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    The seventh disc includes the 2-hour making of and some other gimmicks. It's a wonderfully produced documentary and one of the highlights of that box set.

The digest version is a separately sold DVD.

9. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Not going to give my thoughts on Day One since I watched most of it originally in the livestream, and the rest from YT/G+ downloads...

One generic thing I will mention is that this venue is almost the same size as Tokyo Dome, but the lighted floor blew TD away visually for the most part...

Day Two Thoughts:

This was an excellent concert. A great setlist, I enjoyed pretty much all of it. There were a few unit songs and the two Team A songs I didn't enjoy, but apart from that - all the songs were great choices (although maybe New Ship and Dakishimecha Ikenai were also redundant - I often feel AKB management don't know how to structure the encore setlist, just sticking b-sides in, when really they should be brining the whole show to a climax). I also don't particularly like Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka? or understand why they always use that.

Anyway, the setlist was really excellent, the highlights for me were Give Me Five with a loads of members (I tend to love all songs where they utilise hundreds of members at once), Ame no Douboutsen with Haruppi in an animal costume :blush: , Sasshi's solo song when she was on that raised platform, but the winner by far was Mayuyu's solo song <3 :inlove:

Also, what was up with Yuko's hair?

And it really worried me how much screentime Shimazaki-san got here. You can see throughout this DVD the future members they are trying to push...

I had forgotten we'd get to witness the Team 4 promotions and the Jurina/Milky transfers. The Team 4 promotions left me cold, probably as this was the point my interest in Team 4 started to wane - mostly due to the lack of full member LOD for literally months afterwards, and the fact Shimazaki wasn't in the few LODs which did make it out. Also, I didn't much care for the promotees (although liked Tanochan) but was saddened to see Nana lose her place. I respected Kato and Kawaei getting places though, as they had places in the standard Team 4 Boku no Taiyou stage.

The whole Jurina/Milky transfer was a hugely emotional moment. Jurina just broke down in tears and Milky was just blank till afterwards. What a great shock and the start of this now-crazy inter-group shuffle that is going on.