Event / Concert [Concert] Kashiwagi Yuki [1st Solo Live~] 2012-07-13

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by sillythings, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Benou

Benou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    maifuchigami
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDk3Nzk2NDcy.html[/youku]

aaah

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Watched the 1st song and I was greatly impressed.
    That was a very good opening. And her voice does sound nice, not like that Shortcake perf we got to see.

Also, didn't know she was Team B's captain until the Tokyo Dome. And yet people say Yuko and Mariko were made captains to prevent them from graduating... is Yukirin dispensable or what? [think]

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Captains are usually distinct from centres. Yuko and Mariko being captains will probably cause them to lose popularity. It's a captains job to give attention to their teams, not take it from them. Yukirin becoming a regular member and Mayuyu leaving for team A is probably the best thing that happened to Yukirin. She's now going to be one of the centres (of attention, at least). It's a push forward, not out.

4. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

captain existence was for support the team n ace, thats why aki-p pick yukirin to captain.
    he know yukirin will do anything for mayu n wouldnt cruel enough to compete with mayu.
    now he have spot for mayu in team A, he doesnt need yukirin become captain anymore.
    thats what i think though.
    but we shouldnt talk about this in this threat. :^^;:

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I was just asking because I saw her history at the beginning of the concert. [notme]

Uhm... er... all praise Yukirin? lol

6. icehism

icehism Kenkyuusei

Perhaps the captains are suppose to lead teams and it could be a way to trap them but that is only speculation as you said..

Though seeing Yukirin somewhat dual center Seigi no mikata janai hero with paruru, i think they're trying to make her compete and bring the best out of paruru because akip has never favorited yukirin tbh (or the current top3 rn)

and really, i think graduation is a big hit to both yuki and akb so that's not really an option either

7. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

nah.......,if aki-p really want paru to compete with yuki, then he tottaly crazy.
    he just want to put yuki's energy n soul on that song first, so even yuki didnt sing it people would still can feel yuki's energy on that song.
    aki-p knew yuki will absent in theater alot this year, so while B energy still there, younger gen will take the spotlight.
    just exactly like temo demo namida with yuki n mikachi's soul in it, now everybody could use it
    but then again, we shouldnt talk about this in this thread :^^;: :^^;:

8. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

lets cheer up a little.

this is one of my jealousy scene:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. oddball

oddball Member

^

LOL talk about a good way to start a riot at a Yuki concert! :p

10. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

yes finally my copy is here [party]
    [​IMG]

damn it i want that doll so bad
    shoot that sounded wrong coming from a guy :XD:
    damn im almost tempted to buy that if i see it in an auction, too bad you can't really be sure its the same one :(

11. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

not to mention the encore really riot [rock]
    i never expect that my less fav FK's song dragon fruit could be that nice in live,
    im not really fan of auto-tune-beat song, but when yukirin sang it in this concert really have different felling :inlove:
    the band so great too! thankyou AVEX!
    "ankoru arigatogozaimasu!"

now i understand why she the only one capable for concert.
    do some extra training for her stamina, and she ready for budokan! [rock]

12. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    My thoughts of the concert:

- Yuki seems out of breath when singing upbeat songs, like Momoiro Kataomoi and Flying Get. But that's okay, it can be trained of course. I'm surprised they didn't edit it when she inhales so hard. She sounds like she's having asthma. :lol:
    - My favorite parts are Nagisa no barukonī (One of the songs I play repeatedly [hehe] ) , Flying get and her ballads marathon, Chinmoku, Rainy day, Kazanbai, and Yokaze no Shiwaza. Kazanbai. Her ballads are epic and the intro of Yokaze of Shiwaza is really beautiful. The violin just gives me goosebumps. Flying get, woo I like this part so bad. Right after she introduced her band, and bam! Flying Get guitar intro :awesome:
    - I don't like the Yellow costumes she wears in the beginning and the colorful bathrob and that weird headgear. I wanna to rip it off and throw it away. (btw, I envy whoever got the doll :tongue: :lol: )
    - I love the video played during the concert. She acts like a child just looking for that card XD Adorable!
    - I like her band!
    - The whole concert is amazing. Lack in some parts, but hey it's her first concert and it's live with a live band! So totally forgivable.
    I definitely want her 2nd concert! :XD:

13. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    [​IMG]

First week accounted for stores that shipped/sold the concert prior to the Xmas and New Year Holidays for those that preordered.

Glad the concert is selling well!

14. oddball

oddball Member

^

Pretty darn good sales I think!

Well I'm not sure but those are some good numbers for a concert DVD right?

either way they are not bad which is good!

Wow I agree pretty much word for word with you, I also think Yuki should take a band with her wherever she goes, she's great with live music and a band like This! (on a side note hope she can do her solo single with a band on a TV show)

15. sillythings

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    I think they're very good numbers considering Yukirin hasn't really debut yet to grab newer fans..

for comparison...
    First Week Sales....
    SSA DVD: 48,154
    Tokyo Dome DVD: 52,706
    Tokyo Dome Bluray: 40,048

16. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

really!?
    national idol million streak hits, only sold dvd 50k moreless!?
    what happen to other 800k?

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    For one, these are very, very expensive.
    You also get all DVDs in a box, so no different version benefits. Though that's like 700,000 DVDs/BDs right there for Tokyo Dome.

Personally I think it takes them too long to release them. By the time SSA was released on DVD, Tokyo Dome. By the time Tokyo Dome was released, Request Hour/Kouhaku Taikou. The hype is wasted by keeping fans waiting for months without the disk release

18. sillythings

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    actually, most concerts in Japan are released 2-3 months after so it's not like AKB is out of the norm.
    Male groups do much better in DVD Concert sales compare to female groups, just the way the market is in Japan.

19. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I've been playing Yukirin's concert audio rip in my playlist. I enjoy her voice in live rather than in recordings. The recording versions sure are clearer and better, but the live version is just lively. :lol:

20. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

live>>recording

that is just another wonder of yukirin world :lol: