[CONCERT] Yossha ~Ikuzo~! in Seibu DOME - 7/22~7/24

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

For your information, they shown the short PV (which is in fact a dance version) and a bit of the long version (that's where you can see pictures of the dance version)

Story from what I could get (some people were like "OOOOH" at the end, but I didn't get why)
    Girls eating in a chinese restaurant
    Then some guys arrive, wearing some kind of mask (like what they wear for the carnival of Venice)
    And then it's FFA, with weapons and special effects.
    I love the PV :D

The concert wasn't that bad, but it could have been better.
    - Lots of songs from the album, where people were just listening for the most part.
    - Sound was horrible. Sometimes it sounded like if the girls took some helium before going on stage.

I think we had to wait for the singles collection for people to go wild.

edit :
    Super enpou was placed toward the screen on the left (3rd column), 1st row

2. yuzuko

yuzuko Kenkyuusei

The sound was absolutely horrible, heavy rotation was in a very high pitch=_=

AND HARUKYAN SMILED AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I was shouting her name during korekara wonderland(such an awuful song btw )and she looked at me and smiled!!!!!

3. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~
    you're so lucky, her smiling face must be so cute :cute: :cute: :cute:

4. ET920

ET920 Member

Well, yeah, Kore Kara Wonderland and Koko ni ita koto aren't actually pumping songs for a grand finale like Hikokumo, Ponyshu or Hebirote (they actually must depress everyone, only Sakura no ki ni Narou is probably more depressing), but I was referring to the fact that the concert ended and everything quieted down here (and at NGG too), as if everyone wanted to put an end to this concert now and wait for the next one.

As journalists, and not as fans, if you like it.

5. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    In general it was good concert I think, but the angel far left in front row isn't really the best one. I often find myself looking at screen than directly at girls. Ok for truth sake it was an experience to consume concert in the middle of wotas.

I agree with Issen about helium voice stuff, but to me it seemed that we were sitting directly in front of tweeters. Takamina screaming cheering sounded especially err.. painful.

Kasai-san was extra sparkly today I have to admit. Special effects did not disappoint to. We literally could feel the heat in front row from pyrotechnical effects.

6. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

is it my ear or what... [wonder]
    why all I heard is Takamina voice :^^;:

7. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

Half the single medley were done by undergirls, I loved how Ume-chan mouthed "Moeno Omedetou!" when Namida Surprise finished. It was really sweet of her for that was like the only birthday mention.

Was it me or did Takamina say "Thank you for coming to TOKYO DOME today" at the end of the concert before Koko ni Ita koto

8. blukiss

blukiss Kenkyuusei

Yes I heard about this too....I think they'll maybe announce it at the final show...I hope..
    Or maybe majisuka season 3 which is not really far fetch,since the ending is such a cliffhanging finale.. For the 3rd season they can add some NM48 member in it.... I wish to see this concert!!!

9. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I was sitting in block B7 of the arena, so about 25 metres from both the front stage and walkway. The stage was a 4-tier school with a swimming pool on the left and a basketball court on the right, and the walkway that split like a Y through the middle of the arena. Also behind the TV screens the wall was also electronic so gave displays like fire, green hills etc to suit the songs.

Let me post based on the memolist list...
    ◆M00.オーバーチュアー
    ◆芝居(マジすか学園)
    ◆M01.ヤンキーソウル
    ◆M02.青春と気づかないまま
    ◆M03.マジジョテッペンブルース
    ◆M04.マジスカロックンロール

This entire segment was done as Majisuka, everybody in their costumes, face-offs on the walkway etc. It was totally epic. All the girls in the concert were there, even SKE etc. I could directly see Nishi for most of it :^O^:

■MC1

All the groups were being introduced and only Sato and Nacchu were there for SDN48, Sato was like "it's a bit early in the day for SDN to come out" :rofl: The skit had Nacchu come out and beat up people with a giant chicken wing, Sayaka stole it but it broke, spilling beanbag filling everywhere- definitely unscripted :rofl:

◆M05.少女たちよ
    ◆M06.High school days (チーム4&研究生)
    ◆M07.わがままコレクション (多田愛佳、前田亜美、小森美果、佐藤すみれ、渡辺麻友、松井珠理奈)

◆M08.人魚のバカンス (高城亜樹、仁藤萌乃、横山由依、河西智美、北原里英、佐藤亜美菜、増田有華)
    Swimsuits: Oba Mina, Saeed-Yokota Erena, Suzuki Rina, Takahashi Juri, Hirata Rina, Mutou Tomu
    ※ 水着:大森美優、佐々木優佳里、鈴木里香、高橋朱里、平田梨奈、武藤十夢

The singers were on the main level of the left wing on the stage, while the swimsuit girls were on the top level which had a pit in it to make it look like they were in a swimming pool. Most people just watched them instead. [hehe] btw the entire length of the stage had water fountains, fire jets and fireworks that came on at various points in songs.

◆M09.風の行方 (倉持明日香、指原莉乃、高橋みなみ、大島優子、峯岸みなみ、柏木由紀)

The first song to really bore people. About 10% of the audience sat down and started surfing the net.

◆M10.イイカゲンのススメ (片山陽加、小嶋陽菜、篠田麻里子、秋元才加、宮澤佐江、松井玲奈)

It was dead quiet when the girls came out, so on the DVD you'll probably be able to hear me yelling "HAAACHAAAAAN" :hehe: song was totally awesome, took place on right hand stage though.

◆M11.君と僕の関係 (前田敦子、板野友美)
    ◆M12.恋愛サーカス (チームB)
    ◆M13.僕にできること (チームK)
    ◆M14.Overtake (チームK)
    ■MC2

◆M15.バンザイVenus (SKE48)
    ◆M16.パレオはエメラルド (SKE48選抜メンバー)
    ◆M17.1!2!3!4! ヨロシク! (SKE48)

Banzai Venus took place on the tips of the Y stage, then pareo in the middle of the walk way, then that entire part rose up on hydrolics to 3+ metres in the air for 1!2!3!4!, it was totally awesome.

■MC3
    ◆M18.絶滅黒髪少女 (NMB48)
    ◆M19.青春のラップタイム (NMB48)
    ■MC4
    ◆M20.MIN・MIN・MIN (SDN48選抜メンバー)

I went totally ballistic during this, leaping around like a madman. The bass was incredible.

■MC5
    ◆M21.野菜占い (野菜シスターズ)

◆M22.黄金センター (チーム4&研究生)
    ◆M23.アンチ (チーム4&研究生)
    ◆M24.檸檬の年頃 (Kawaei Rina, Kojima Natsuki, Natori Wakana, Morikawa Ayaka)
    ◆M25.ミニスカートの妖精 (Iwata Karen, Tano Yuuka, Saeed-Yokota Erena)
    ◆M26.ロマンスかくれんぼ (Jo Erika) (NMB KKS)

This was without a doubt the low point of the concert. Everybody, EVERYBODY, was bored by the end. For the 3rd song maybe 15% of the audience sat down, 4th about 30%, by the 5th, at least half the arena was sitting down. A trip to the dentist would've been more exciting.

◆M27.Everyday、カチューシャ (21st選抜メンバー)

◆M28.BINGO! (チーム4&研究生)
    ◆M29.涙サプライズ!

Bingo took place on the right hand stage with the kids, while namida surprise was on the left with basically theatre girls (Tanamin, Nakayan, Misato etc); both groups of girls were out during both perfomances, watching the other ones. I was in heaven since I could see most of my favourites right in front of me [hehe]

◆M30.君のことが好きだから (14thアンダーガールズ)

Centre stage, 2nd or 3rd tier.

◆M31.10年桜
    ◆M32.言い訳Maybe
    ◆M33.ポニーテールとシュシュ
    ◆M34.ヘビーローテーション

FINALLY, the crowd actually knew what to do. Mixes, names being shouted out etc. Was fantastic, finally felt like I wasn't the only person at the concert...

■MC6
    ■VTR (フライングゲット)
    ◆M35.フライングゲット (22nd選抜メンバー)

This was really, really stupid. We basically watched the entire flying get dance shot on the screen, and then, oh hey, they come out and perform the song. Really? The same song twice? What idiot decided that would be a good idea? :fp:

以下、アンコール
    ■VTR (AKB48出演映画「紅い八月」決定告知?)

This also pissed me off, for two reasons. First, the stands were doing encore calls correctly, but like half the arena? Sitting there twiddling your thumbs. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE? ARENA SEATS ARE FOR THE FANS WHO WANT TO BE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT. Fucking casual newbie fucks. Sorry, but it really pissed me off, the whole stadium was getting into the encore chant but the people in the best seats in the house were deader than a graveyard. I got sick of it and started leading the encore chant for my section and people responded to it, so obviously you have to baby the casuals to make them make any fucking noise at all.

Second of all, the VTR. It made the entire encore chant feel like a waste of time since the lights didn't come up and the girls didn't come out, instead of was some weird random mix of the flying get dance shot and like, a kung fu movie/the japanese fight scene from kill bill. Again, killed the encore vibe, because we didn't even get to see the girls for like 5 minutes after.

◆EN1.RIVER
    ◆EN2.Beginner

This started weirdly. The lights came up and two girls (acchan and tomochin?) were standing pushing against the stage set. More girls came out and lined up behind them, "pushing" the building. A projector projected the image of a school building onto the set and then it "crumbled", with the girls having pushed it over or whatever. Arty farty shit GET TO THE MUSICCC. Thank jeebus RIVER had a ton of flamethrowers and stuff lighting up the place, it was epic.

■MC7
    ◆EN3.抱きしめちゃいけない (22ndアンダーガールズ)

Umechan was all over this, her fans will be real happy (I certainly was!)

◆EN4.アイスのくちづけ (篠田麻里子、高橋みなみ、前田敦子、板野友美、大島優子、渡辺麻友)

They let lose giant balloon balls through the stadium, ours burst before it got to me though :(

■MC8
    ◆EN5.これからWonderland (全員)
    ◆EN6.ここにたこと (全員)

Korekara was really good, koko was an ok song to finish on, the problem with the end of the concert was that after they played a video of the events during the concert from the girls point of view (they showed a video like that earlier as well, showing us all lining up to go inside etc) we had to wait for like half an hour to leave; they let out portions of seating at the time, I had to wait for what felt like forever to exit since the arena was last to go. And then it took an hour+ for the train since they were all full and kept stopping to let the regular services go, everyone kept falling asleep, felt like forever...

Um yeah that was about it. Thankfully the singles warmed up the crowd and actually got energy into the place, I was pretty disappointed, fans who showed the same energy and passion that you see in the theatre were few and far between. Hellopro concert crowds definitely beat this crowd, hands down, it was just embarassing at points.

But aside from that (since I've been to enough concerts to be able to get fired up without the crowd anyway) it was real good fun, nice to see the girls again. Since my first AKB show (A2) was just over 5 years ago (21st July 2006) it was nice to be able to celebrate how far they've come. I just hope the next two shows have more wota and less 'normal' people in the arena...

btw I have no idea what this majisuka movie stuff is, I didn't hear it announced... [wonder] they even joked in one of the MCs that there wasn't any surprises today (I forget which one but one of the MCs had the captain of each team out and chatting, and Takamina was like "I suppose the surprise was the flying get VTR??").

10. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

I have no idea about the majisuka movie rumor either.
    The only "movie" happening is the Flying Get PV.

The dance shot Takamina was apologizing for was that before they performed Flying Get, they were suppose to show the PV movie trailer thing which they did at the encore instead of the dance shot, which was probably not meant to be shown. Basically just a technical error from the staff side.

--

Regarding the encore, I was surprised that it was so quiet too.
    I was at the stands telling my friend "I'm sure it's only because this place is huge so we can't really hear the encores, hopefully the Arena people are pumped up enough and their encore reaches the girls..." 

Oh well D:

11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I heard it was a double-centre song?

12. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

^
    Ya. I seems so.

[flip] [flip] This is shit.
    Get the hell out of Ume-chan's song SKE [puke]

13. ET920

ET920 Member

AKB Journal tweeted that, I think it was a confusion with the Flying Get thingy because they tweeted that when it was playing and not even the people attending knew what the hell was going on.

I believe this is part of growing up as an artist. Of course wotas will welcome and sing along even some boring songs, but the casual audience is pretty verbal in what they do. The thing is, most of the times as Waffle says, the ones nearer to the stage are actually the fans that will cheer and try to reach out for the artists, not the casual fans that sit down and watch as if it were a theater stage (no pun intended).

By the way, when artists present a new album, they mix new songs with old ones so that the audience keeps a certain "cheering level", they sing along the song they know, they clap or shout in the new one, then comes another they know so they sing again, etc. If you put all the unknown songs together (unknown as in really new, which includes those that had never appeared in concerts) the audience's level drops fast. It might have been a mistake to put all the less supported girls together instead of mixing them with known girls.

I am sure Akimoto and Takamina did some serious talk after the show, just like after the first Yoyogi night.

Yeah, it is not that just that a Team Captain has to center along a regular member :awesome:

14. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the review Waffle!
    *_*
    For purely cultural research purposes I would like to hear more on this. What were they wearing? What kind of dance was that? Was Sae on ikemen mode at full throttle [hehe] ? XD

Also, I've heard Japanese fans (even hardcore ones) on twitter saying that the reason why they didn't go wild is that there were a lot of songs that were never performed before so it was hard to go all out, they preferred listening/watching.

15. Criss

Criss Member

Well this phenomenon its in some way common. When I was in the first Janken and the (awful) Yakushi Ji concert I saw exactly the same, specially in the Yakushi Ji concert. Janken got a better atmosphere, but even so a saw a lot of people just applauding in they sit, not screaming.

And dont despise the "normal" or casual fans, they break sales records. :XD:

oops posted in the wrong topic :^^;:

Another inside pic

[​IMG]

Man... that kind of sits really sucks, so far away.

16. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Um, tbh I can't really remember :XD: I really love the song so was kind of busy rocking out :XD: I can tell you the outfits were nice though, not trashy glittery girly crap that some songs had, Haachan had like... a dress with a red top half and black skirt bit? She was really pretty. I can't remember what Sae wore, she wasn't Gakuran style or anything though [hehe] um, the dance, I can't remember either... :XD:

I didn't really notice, Umechan got tons of big-screen time so she was all I was paying attention to [hehe]

Yeah, that was definitely the case. Especially with the kenkyuusei songs, everyone was up and energetic for the first one or two songs, but then everyone was like "...oh god, they're doing ALL the kenkyuusei songs??" and it was a total buzzkill. Oh well.

17. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427
    you mean this?? :hehe:
    [​IMG]

18. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

Thanks for clarifying what you meant. I can see, from Mr Waffle's observation, it seems like the crowd seemed to be more interactive when hearing the singles they recognize and from what you wrote, it makes a lot of sense why the crowd would be quiet when hearing Kore Kara Wonderland and Koko ni ita koto. Hopefully, Day 2 and 3 will be better but I'm not too sure what surprises would come (if there is one).

19. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

I'm most disappointed that they only performed 4 stage songs, and two of them were ballads. Boring.

20. ET920

ET920 Member

Koko ni Ita Koto is a bad ending song because it doesn't allow the audience do anything other listen to it. They can't call girl names, they can't mix it, they can't sing certain parts like the "I XXX you" in Hebirote or the "Suki" in Oogoe Diamond, they can't dance, nothing. It is their last opportunity in the show to shout and call their oshis, yet they must be quiet because the song is quiet. And probably leave the concert thinking they are missing something.

Too late to change the setlist, but maybe they can reorder some songs to prevent having lots of unknown songs together. They might reduce the amount of songs SKE and NMB were singing, but since they are likely going to sing stage songs today, the wotas are already familiar with both NMB sets, so they could sing any song they perform.

Those going, enjoy the concert.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.