[CONCERT] Yossha ~Ikuzo~! in Seibu DOME - 7/22~7/24

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

Final day of the concert...hope that the special announcement is that those less regarded members in the eyes of the management will be leaving AKB for elsewhere to show their real talent...so that those ske or nmb highly regarded members can join AKB for good...to avoid confusion...

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    [shock]

So that's your prediction?

3. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

more of a hope rather than prediction...those people are harder to predict than lottery...

4. deflate

deflate Kenkyuusei

Acchan ;___;

I think the reason Acchan felt bad is not only because of heat stroke, but also because of the way she's being overworked. She has a lot of things to do, and considering how much things she's in, I wonder when she'll get enough rest. But it's a good thing that other members reacted quickly.

I don't know, I find it very disheartening to see some members being worked so hard, while some other members might have a more relaxed schedule because there's nothing else to do. ;____;

I feel that those in SKE should stay in SKE, and the same to with NMB. Maybe there'll be some big announcements in the final day, but hopefully not mass graduation of 'less regarded members'. And it's probably some really surprising stuff.

5. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

^
    i'm not sure if those members having a more relaxed schedule actually enjoyed that...they are not given much to do...not that they didn't want to do it...and if ske and nmb should stay put in their respective group...i hope this is the general rules that should apply to everything...election or best 100 or whatever...don't always turn up on events with the AKB tag...you got your own brand name to protect.

6. deflate

deflate Kenkyuusei

Yes, and that's why I feel sad. Popular girls is getting overworked, although they're still young, whereas less popular girls... stay less popular because they don't get as much exposure as the popular girls get.

I also feel that SKE and NMB should stay in their respective group. I can understand NMB, since they're just starting and all, but I also think that they can get popular without being included in AKB's singles. Their 1st single first day sales beat THSK, it definitely say something about NMB. Especially since there's this bloomer-if-not-1st thing, if I am their fan, I'd only buy 1. 8'DD

SKE definitely should be independent now. They should have their own SKElection, considering that they already have their own Request Hour. Perhaps the final day will announce something like this? But I only can wish. 8'DD

7. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    Surprise wa Arimasen.

[puke]

8. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Are all so worried as I am on the possible announcement of the concert?

9. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    ...There was none.

10. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    really??
    mmmmmmm :wtf: good .... no news is better than bad news.

Thanks ^^

11. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

Y'know it is a bigger surprize that there was no surprize announcement. We all know how that these announcements are some kind of tradition now.

12. blukiss

blukiss Kenkyuusei

Aki-p is up to something [wonder] if suddenly there are no announcements on the concert......He's such a schemer

13. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    no surprise = biggest surprise :^^;:
    Ok, Aki-P. You win!!

14. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  15. deflate

deflate Kenkyuusei

^

Is it another Flying Get costume? I actually feel that I might like it better than the gold one <3

And there's really no surprise. No announcements or any of the kind... I actually feel kind of disappointed. ;____; But it's better than some bad news, really.

16. ET920

ET920 Member

^ Having surprises in every concert has became common, that is why you were expecting a surprise. By not providing a surprise, he surprised you. So, technically, you are wrong.

17. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk3eNug3xv4[/yt]
    Looks like Shiorin is very quick in recognizing the Takamina vs Harunyan match-up [hehe]
    Oops, I guess I was wrong.

EDIT:
    Another news clip (with Aimi !!!):
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zz6a4i8Ghk[/yt]

18. Criss

Criss Member

19. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Today's setlist... from Memolist.
    I'm not going to say anything about my thoughts on the concert, since no one likes when I'm negative. So... uh... There was a performance. That's all I'm going to say.

20. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.