Cookie and Rookie (쿠키 & 루키)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Ian905, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    Cookie (쿠키) is a four-member girl group under HR Entertainment that debuted in March 2021. They have a youthful and energetic concept with all of the members representing a different cookie. Personally I really like their image, it reminds me a lot of the J-pop group S/mileage when they debuted. However there was a lot of negative buzz around Cookie when they first hit the scene because the members are all so young by K-pop standards. Since that initial hype Cookie haven't seemed to attract much attention.

CooKie-2.jpg
    L-R: Siyeon (Meringue Cookie), Soyun (Almond Cookie), Eunsol (Honey Cookie), Sooa (Lemon Cookie)

Cookie has a sister group called Rookie which debuted in October 2021. Member Sooa has a concurrent membership in both groups. They seem to have a more modern, dance oriented concept. All members have their own membership color.

Rookie_OPPA_debut_concept_photo_2.jpg
    L-R: Nakyeong (pink), Bomin (blue), Sooa (purple), Youmin (yellow)

Cookie debuted with "I Guess I Like You" (9정말 널 사랑하나봐) on March 15 2021 and followed it up with "I Like It" (좋아한다 그래]) on May 21 2021. They will release their 3rd single on April 12 2022.

Rookie debuted with "OPPA" on October 19 2021 and followed it up with "Eurachacha" (으라차차) on April 1 2022.

CooKie - I Like It MV

if the video does not show watch the video here

Rookie - Eurachacha MV

2. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    Cookie's comeback single "내 사랑" (My Love) has been released. <3