Create your own Majisuka Gakuen drama

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by oneonlytruthfordeath, Jul 29, 2015.

1. oneonlytruthfordeath

oneonlytruthfordeath Kenkyuusei

Use this template-
    Main character-
    Rappapa President-
    Four Queens-
    1. Nickname (Name of the member)
    Main character allies-
    etc
    Lone wolves-
    etc

Write your story here-
    For example- The main character transfer to Mg and have friends there. Later she fights the queen one by one. She wins. Rappapa president fell ill and main character get the top. (Of course be very creative with the queens personalities, lone wolves interactions or maybe how the main character get an ally in the first place.)

No restriction whatsoever, prisons, schools, knives, swords, guns, katana, yakuza, thug, school battles, nezumi plans, someone died, main character died, police died etc etc
    You can recreate any of the four seasons, continue any of it or create a new one. Just make sure there are 4 queens, lone wolves, allies and of couse the place name is Majisuka Gakuen or Majisuka Prison or Majisuka something.
    Battles can be described vaguely to get the point across. I advised that almost all yankees are not martial art fighters. They fight using anger and seriousness, like Center and Maeda.

2. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    I have to think about this one, but I've been considering doing this for a while...it will be fun (and inevitably better than MG4 :p )

3. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I have a fun dream match idea. I'd have the next one start like normal (new center vs Rappapa), but by this time Majisuka Gakuen would be infamous for it's violence and even guns (based on MG5 previews of what might happen) so it would make news in the region that fighting has broken out again, and draws the attention of older graduates and former yankees to put the new kids in their place for going too far.

The whole school of younger gens would come together to show Majisuka pride against the likes of Acchan, Takamina, Mariko, Yuko, Tomochin, Rena, Sayaka etc. (they'd have to pretend some events didn't happen for the characters to return, but that never stopped them before lol) And as the battles went on, you could have old rivalries break out, like Acchan and Yuko fighting together then fighting each other. Atsumina team A vs Akimoto Sayaka and Yuko team K. Jurina vs Rena. And so on. It would be a simple to follow because there is basically no story except "let's kick their asses", but it would be really fun to watch.

The setup changes the roles and there would be no single center, more like a way to showcase all the members, so I'm not gonna list all the positions, but I'd put former centers like Sakura and Paruru in more of a support role for other young/rising members like:

- Nishino Miki: unintentionally pisses people off with her reactions - rival Miichan or Yukirin for ridiculous reactions
    - Oshima Ryoka: likes to tease and hulks out when she gets angry - rival Yuko for the right to be #1 Oshima
    - Tani Marika: thinks everyone's her rival because she's the center (she's not lol. sorry Tani fans, I really love her too, I just think it would be funny)
    - Yabushita Shu & Shiroma Miru: transfer sisters from Namba, use any wierd objects they find to fight monoboke style - rivals Sayanee, Milky, Yamada Nana
    - Ego Yuna & Kitagawa Ryoha: quiet cute girls with a sadistic side, hate girls who don't act quiet and cute - rivals Furuyanagi

You get the idea ;) I've typed a lot now and I'm getting lazy.

4. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    My main character would be Furuhata Nao. (Ofc) Her backstory would be that she was brought up as an adopted child who was taught how to fight and kill but her thirst for blood causes her to kill her stepfather.

My Rappappa President would be Peace (Kizaki Yuria).

My 4 Queens

- Monoboke (Yabushita Shu)

- Tsurishi / Burriko (Watanabe Miyuki)

- Uchiyama (Uchiyama Mikoto)

- Non (Kimoto Kanon)

Main Character Allies

- Tori (Takayanagi Akane)

- Hentai / Kaeru (Furukawa Airi)

Lone Wolves

- Hime-sama (Iwanaga Tsugumi)

- Ego-chan (Ego Yuna)

Story

-
    Will edit with a story-

5. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    Here's mine...this was lots of fun to make.

It's been 2 years since the last students that we know about left MG.

Maeda Atsuko is dead.

She was murdered in a field after getting parole for her involvement in the assault on the underworld crime syndicates.

Her younger sister, with the same steely resolve has decided to avenge Maeda's death, with her sights set on Majisuka Gakuen, with only a shred of evidence that Maeda wrote, describing her killer before dying....a first tattoo from a yakuza initiation.

Majisuka Gakuen is no longer just a yankee school, it has been infiltrated by yakuza crime bosses, who see their numbers dwindling among men, have decided to start recruiting the toughest yankee women to join them. Ironically it was Maeda Atsuko which put MG on the radar for their organization.

All of the previous students have graduated, but MG is led by a very powerful president, and 4 unstoppable queens....but more things have changed than just the student body.

MG has become a sort of yakuza training ground. Basic martial arts weapons and tactical training are part of the school. Chains, Bo, nun-chaku, kali sticks, are all part of the arsenal of the president and 4 queens....but the newcomer has been raised on pure hand to hand combat and several fighting styles…she didn’t live with her father and Maeda, her true background is a mystery, but we do know she lived in a Temple where they practiced many different styles of fighting and defense along with her mentor…

Takahashi Minami aka Sensei

Her goal, is to find out who from MG killed her sister, was it one of the queens? Or was it the President herself?
    Maeda Atsuko’s sister has been given a different family name, Furuhata Nao….nicknamed…FURY for her fierceness in combat.

On her quest to avenge her sister’s death, she will have to face the 4 heavenly queens:

Tanaka Natsumi aka BOSS who fights using heavy chains - A younger queen who hasn't learned things such as humility or empathy

Takajo Aki aka Ocha who fights using the Bo (large stick)- Nice one moment and brutal the next, even her words send chills down opponents spines

Tano Yuka aka Caliente who fights using Nun-chucks - known to be a wild child with a latin-like temper, make her angry and you'll pay)

Kinoshta Momoka aka Palette who fights using Kali Sticks - Palette and Boss don't like each other, so there's tension between them, but Palette has an unpredictable side that can come up when least expected.

The President she uses the Katana…her nameSuda Akari aka Blood

Watch as Fury uses defensive techniques and fighting styles such as Tae Kwon Do, Krav Maga, Capoeira, Kickboxing, and more to try to defeat the queens and president, but is there someone else truly in charge? Is she leading herself into a trap?

Comic relief: Team Okonomiyaki – Nishino Miki, Kitagawa Ryoha, Tani Marika, Nakanishi Chiyori, Okada Nana

Lone Wolves:
    Watanabe Milky and Shibata Aya – Moe Sisters (they act friendly and nice to you at first, before tag teaming and fighting you)
    Azuma Rion aka Rion – a wannabe detective, she’s trying to uncover other crimes attributed to this new MG class….she is helped by Murashige Anna aka Pojalusta who because of her Russian ties, couldn’t join the Yakuza, but has been trained in combat in Russia and is mad at the others who get to join Yakuza.

Fury has a lot of encounters with the lone wolves and the queens…trying to lead herself to the truth. Each time saying to her opponent “This is my revenge, if you don’t tell me who did it, you’re just as guilty as they are!!” as she removes a necklace she received from Maeda many years ago.

She thinks it is Blood, the President…finally getting to her and having a lengthy fight of parrying and dodging both the katana of Blood, finally kicking it out of the way and getting the upper hand. In the heat of the moment, she has Blood in a choke-hold, when suddenly Blood tells her “I’m….not….the…president….I’m….not…the….one…you…want”.

Stunned, Fury lets her go and Blood tells her that the real enemy is a graduate from Yabakune who’s been calling the shots with the help of the Yakuza bosses……the REAL president is Miso (Kimoto Kanon) who is now known as Shadow…the same girl who stabbed Gekikara and thought anarchy was better than being ruled by Shibuya in MG2.

She's had her own fight to the top and got there by upending the status quo at MG and ironically taking a page from Shibuya along the way, with help from the Yakuza.

Blood tells Fury that the reason why she's called Shadow is that she hides in plain sight, yet battles in pitch black....with literally a secret weapon where no one knows what it truly is, but it leaves lots claw-like scars on all of its victims. Blood also says that if she doesn't kill Shadow, Shadow will kill her and Blood both for her betrayal.

Fury will have to use all of her strength and intelligence to beat this foe....and bring peace and justice to Maeda.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  6. Kuchi-Chan

Kuchi-Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Twitter:
    KokorinDesu
    Okay that's definitely wayyyy better than the crud of MS3&4.
    Can we make this Ms5?

7. oneonlytruthfordeath

oneonlytruthfordeath Kenkyuusei

Main character - Maji (Okada Nana)
    Rappapa Queen - Kashikoi (Watanabe Mayu)
    Four Queens
    1. Unzari (Shimazaki Haruka)
    2. Shintori (Kojima Haruna)
    3. Kowai (Mukaichi Mion)
    4. Piero (Miyawaki Sakura)
    Allies
    1. Shaberi (Tani Marika)
    2. Ichi (Sashihara Rino)
    3. Kuroi (Kashiwagi Yuki)
    4. Shinu Duo
    - Messi (Takahashi Juri)
    - Orudo (Takahashi Minami)
    Lone wolves
    1. Manaka (Matsui Jurina)
    2. Intai (Yokoyama Yui)
    3. Kodomo (Kawamoto Saya)
    4. Kishi (Miyazawa Sae) + SNH girls

My story =
    In a school festival by the name "Maji Parade" in a well-known private school call Majisuka Gakuen, a majectic display by Kishi and some random chinese girls finally paid off. The festival was a success though without Kishi and her samurai armor, the festival would've received some boos. Piero was just jiggling some ball before one accidently hit the glass on the table and cause a havoc. Thankfully Kishi demonstrated her samurai moves to save the party. There are chinese girls who worshipped Kishi after they transfered to Japan in 2015.

Shaberi panicked and told Piero to calm down. Suddenly the door creaked open. All eyes are on Maji as she walked in the school hall. All eyes on her as she walked to Kishi and stabbed Kishi in the stomach. The chinese girls awe in shock and tried to grab Maji before Kishi pushed Maji out of the way. The armor is soaked with blood and Kishi drew out her samurai sword. Maji's knife soaked with Kishi blood then ran across Kishi's face and her face get scarred. The chinese girls in the room screamed in terror as Kishi try to behead Maji but Maji outran her and stroke her side stomach causing her armor to break in the side. Later, Maji ran to the entrance before the chinese girls cornering her. Kishi, not bothered with the injuries rushed to Maji, stroke Maji with all her might before Maji stabbed her in the neck killing her. The chinese girls ran to Kishi while Maji escaped.

The dual tradition had been in the school for decades. A duel will win in death or alive. The government was very corrupted so a deal is set between the goverment and the school to train or find good fighters to protect VIPs after they graduate. Most affliated with yakuza to train their skills. Any death is considered an accident. Fighters from the school are considered best skilled yankees in the country.

To be continued.

8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

At my story. Majisuka Gakuen isnt anymore place at fights. Althoug there at programs " SCHOOL GIRL AMM" or " WHAT SCHOOL GIRLS KNOWS" . At Majisuka Gakuen these not do what them at maybe worked.
    One old girl cam back at teacher at here. At first year it wasnt seen at work, but second day at second year, there cam a girl whose tell it name at " Sora". Anyway someones hear it wrong first.
    Sora´s only goal is graduate with good numbers, Or was it?
    It excatly i hawe "Fanfiction" of that... if youre intresting i can try publish it here, but it needs more thinks to be intersting...

9. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Main - KY(Tani Marika)

Spring Emperors..
    President: Miyawaki Sakura, VP: Kodama Haruka

Rapapa
    Kyapp - Anai Chihiro
    Boss -Tanaka Natsumi
    Hengao - Nakanishi Chiyori
    Twin Towers - Moriyasu Madoka x Matsuoka Natsumi

Allies
    Eroi - Sakaguchi Riko
    Onigiri - Akiyoshi Yuka

Lone wolves
    1. Jiki -Tashima Meru
    2. Tonari - Tomonaga Mio

KY transferred to Majisuka because she was the lost follower of Gekikara when she was in middle school. No matter how much Gekikara beat her. KY still follows her. Gekikara was irritated at first because of KY's skill to absorb all attacks without any damage to her, she was aware of her potential. Although KY does not have strong punches. She's very hard to defeat. Once Gekikara graduated... She told KY to transfer to Majijo since Center and Nezumi already graduated and everything is in chaos. The fact that Majijo was invaded by former underlings of Wota now Scandal who was transferred in the south.

She does not have firepower but her ability to bend the mood of her surroundings makes her extremely dangerous...

10. eriri

eriri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This thread takes way too long to scroll down on mobile lol.

I wish they would make a spy drama for the AKB girls...like a Majisuka spy academy or something. Too lazy to fill in all the blanks but maybe someone else can take my idea and roll with it :D

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Majisuka Spy Academy? Why just that like?

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I actually want a story about the girls in juvenile center where they used to kept Gekikara (Which is MG3's school??)

Main character- Gekikara / Matsui Rena

Leader of The Queen/Captain- Shiraishi Mai aka Kuroishi
    4 Aces-
    1. Eto Misa / Sommelier (Because she likes sake)
    2. Fukagawa Mai / Holy Mother (Do i have to explain?)
    3, Takayama Kazumi / Kote (This nickname fits her a lot)
    4. Matsumura Sayuri / Ringo

Main character allies-
    1. Sakurai Reika / Ponkotsu
    2. Hashimoto Nanami / -
    etc

Lone wolves-
    1. Wakatsuki Yumi / -
    etc

The story:

Gekikara was sent into the juvenile center. The moment she got in, people are trying to push her down and Gekikara beats them down.
    This attracted the attention of the Queen and her faction, who tries to pull her into their group but Gekikara stays loyal to Majisuka... So Queen decided to destroy Majisuka when she and her peers are released from the facility.
    Gekikara knows that she need to stop them, and is introduced to Nanamin by Ponkotsu. Nanamin used to be Shiraishi's partner in crime but walked away when she sees how much her friend have changed. Gekikara encouraged her not to walk away from her but to confront her and try to change her back, even if she needs to beat them to pieces.
    Not long after, Gekikara and Nanamin is started to be attacked by those who support Queen. They defeated them one by one and manage to beat some sense to them, making them change faction. The 4 Aces then falls one by one.

Gekikara fought Queen, but as she turned on her Kuroishi mode the fight is taken to another level. Nanamin and some of the best fighter the group have are forced to jump in and help. In the end, Gekikara managed to land the finishing blow on her. After Shiraishi make friends with Nanamin, Gekikara asked her to stop her plan/operation... But Queen says that she is not the Leader.

The real Leader tasered Nanamin.
    That Leader is Sakurai Reika, the person the audience knows as Ponkotsu who serves as comic relief and sucks at fighting.
    She fought dirtily against Gekikara, and tells to her 'mind her own business'. She tries to distract her or stop her from the very beginning, but failed to do so.
    Long story short, Gekikara managed to knock Captain out which put an end on their operation to destroy Majijo.

In the ending,
    Gekikara is released with a stern warning not to do shit again.
    She parted with her new friends in the center.
    As she walked away, a familiar face/voice greets her.
    "We have a job for you" Sado says, and Gekikara started biting her fingers and laughs as the screen fade to black

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

4½/5 Too much idea! Other i can giwe that idea 9 to 10. Because, i liked it. Maybe only reason is that Gekikara was pre.
    Are you never try write fanfictions?! That idea...

Anyway, i dont know how said " Thank you " at Indonesia, but thank you ...

14. Risshi

Risshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Main character
    • Mukaichi Mion
    Rappapa President
    • Kojima Mako
    Four Queens
    1. Tashima Meru
    2. Tomonaga Mio
    3. Shibuya Nagisa
    4. Kitagawa Ryoha
    Main character allies
    1. Owada Nana
    2. Okada Nana
    3. Nishino Miki
    4. Kawamoto Saya
    5. Yabuki Nako
    6. Tanaka Miku
    7. Taniguchi Megu
    8. Mogi Shinobu
    Lone wolves
    • Takahashi Juri
    • Kato Rena
    • Kizaki Yuria
    • Yabushita Shu
    • Kimoto Kanon
    • Anai Chihiro
    • Tani Marika
    • Yokoyama Yui
    • Shimazaki Haruka
    • Kawaei Rina
    • Iriyama Anna
    • Yamamoto Sayaka
    • Watanabe Miyuki
    • Miyawaki Sakura
    Story :
    Next (Mukaichi Mion) is transferred at high school Majisuka following an accident. This one having been caused by Next, it was therefore forced to leave school. Determined not to miss Majisuka cause and get her degree any cost, it will avoid all confrontations. But fate decided otherwise. While his little brother waited outside the doors of the school, the three daughters of Majisuka rejoigna and profited for racketer.This wanting nothing assign, the trio hit him. That's when Next came. She ran to join her brother and metta down the three girls.
    Fighting exhaustion, the trio told him these words: "You're going to have to face many enemies in Majisuka. This was only the beginning. Those from above is already interested in you."
    His career in Majisuka will only survival. She will have caused no wrong will face the strongest of Majisuka.
    She then discovers the less interesting personalities.
    Summer (Tashima Meru) is the vice president of Rappapa. She's also the second strongest element of Majisuka. She's known throughout the high schools of the city for her incredible composure.
    She's also known to be a fighting pair off.
    Ringo (Tomonaga Mio) is a very strange girl. She is very naive and works as gravure out of high school. The strength to bend her enemies to her will is quite critical. But it seems that this is not the only reason that Ringo is one of the queens.
    Indeed, the latter is much different from other beats. She fights through a technique formerly used by ninjas.
    Nagisa (Shibuya Nagisa) is a girl who comes from the Osaka Prefecture. She hates especially girls who are not strong. She likes to fight and will not hesitate to kill its opponents if necessary. His admiration for Summer pushed to join the rappapa. Summer being the second of Dark, Nagisa respect and admire the Top 2 of Majisuka.
    Hallyu (Kitagawa Ryoha) is the Secretary of Rappapa. Her dedication to the Rappapa earned her some blows and injuries but it never gives up. Her goal is to become the number 1 of Majisuka.
    She is known to be a good strategist and have a strong sense of honor. It is she who will lead them to victory Rappapa.
    Dark (Kojima Mako) is the number 1 of Majisuka. She loves peace and does not especially like to fight. But its strength is well above the other and those can anyone.
    It is very close rappapa and does not like to face them harm. Her only reason to fight is also one cell.

15. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    A while back I half-jokingly tried thinking up a Majisuka centered around Team 8 so might as well share?

Joint Main characters- Nakano Ikumi (Ace) and Sakaguchi Nagisa (Happy)
    Rappapa (Light Music Club) President- Ota Nao (Denwa)
    Four Queens-
    1. Yamada Nanami (Yamada)
    2. Yamamoto Ai (Koibito)
    3, Oda Erina (OdaEri)
    4. Kita Reina (Ojou)

Lone wolves-
    1. HamaSeri (Hama Sayuna and Nagano Serika, work as a pair)
    2. Yokomichi Yuri (Genki)

Never really thought too much into the plot but...

Nakano Ikumi transferred to Hachigumi Gakuen for her first year of high school from Tottori, hoping to start anew and run from the violent reputation she had at her old school that kept her constantly isolated. However, another transfer student from Hokkaido, Sakaguchi Nagisa, otherwise known by her nickname "Happy", has heard of Nakano's reputation as a fierce fighter under the name of "Ace". Happy is determined to take the top seat of the school and wants Ace to join her in achieving her goals.

Ota Nao is the president of the Light Music Club which serves as the top of Hachigumi. She's a fairly laid back teppen, with an almost motherly affection for the academy students, so she's fairly well-loved. However, Happy seems to have a grudge against her for a past event. Her nickname Denwa comes from her constant use of her cell phone to keep in touch with both her students and her enemies. No one is entirely sure how she gets everyone's phone numbers or how she seems to have an uncanny ability to know what is going on on the other end.
    Yamada Nanami is the youngest of the four queens but also the vice-president. She's known as a very talented fighter and it's rumored that Denwa has her in such a high position because she's grooming her to take over as the next teppen.
    Yamamoto Ai joined the Light Music Club because she just wanted to play instruments. As such she tends to be the least combatant of the queens and often stays in the club room playing her guitar "Koibito" (which the other queens jokingly started to call her until it stuck). She tends not to get involved in school affairs, but can and will go on a berserker rampage if her beloved guitar is so much as scratched.
    Oda Erina or OdaEri is a childhood friend of Koibito and joined the Light Music Club with her, although she has more of an interest in fighting. While not the vice-president, she tends to act as a go-between for Denwa. Her fighting style tends to be very calculated and make use of her surroundings in contrast to Koibito's outright berserker brawling.
    Kita Reina is infamous for her sweet-talking and subtle manipulation. While she's not the best fighter, she is incredibly good at getting people to do what she wants and has amassed a large information network in Hachigumi and other schools as well as has several factions under her wing who will do her bidding. There are rumors that her family is a party of the yakuza, hence her nickname "Ojou."

Hama Sayuna and Nagano Serika are a first year duo called "HamaSeri". Individually they're both pretty weak, but together their small sizes and agility make it difficult to take them both on.
    Yokomichi Yuri or "Genki" is a first year who is technically under Ojou's command, but tends to move on her own more often than not. She's known for her unpredictable and intense fighting style that makes her a wild card.

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Good idea. wery good...

17. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

Transfer Student
    Owada Nana - transfer student from Chiba who wants to be stronger by beating the top of Majijo and take a revenge to those people who are involve of killing her best friend(Mio).

Rappapa President
    Mukaichi Mion (Mio/Kenbo) - a person who loss her memory and found blooded by a mystery woman.

Four Queens
    1. Kato Rena (Retsu) - a cold hearted person who's secretly looking after Kenbo. She's a quiet type but very violent in fighting that makes people afraid of her.
    2. Anna Iriyama (Yoga) - a person who uses her flexible mind and body in a fight.
    3. Kizaki Yuria -
    4. Taniguchi Megu (Nochihodo) - sister of Yoga who also shares the same ability but a little bit hard headed.

Team Shojin Ryori
    1. Takahashi Juri
    2. Oshima Ryoka
    3. Tano Yuka
    4. Shinozaki Ayana
    5. Mogi Shinobu

Sanjushi
    1. Kojima Mako
    2. Okada Nana
    3. Nishino Miki

Gekioko President
    Matsui Jurina

Gekioko Vice President
    Miyawaki Sakura

OK.. TO BE CONTINUE.. NEXT TIME.. I'll finish it.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm... Interesting mix.

19. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    lol found this thread while searching for MG5 thread

i made this long ago, so it still contains graduated members

for characters that already existed in the MG universe (Except FuuMiru), i,ll giv them the same name

MG NMB version

Main character
    Miru (Shiroma Miru)
    a transfer student who seeks justice

Rappapa President
    Antonio (Yamamoto Sayaka)
    a humble leader and a strong fighter. even though a yankee, she still fights with honor and moral values. a kind-hearted person

Rappapa Vice
    Kobii (Watanabe Miyuki)
    has a sweet cover, but deep down is very rotten. a genius strategist and is willing to do anything to get to her goal. very possessive towards Antonio

Four Queens
    1. Hanshin (Yabushita Shu)
    a 1st year student, uses gothic lolita outfits, comes from a rich family. very strong (Antonio nearly died after only 5 minutes fighting her), but declined the President chair, since she's only interested in torturing people. likes to torture her foes and is very sadisdic (kind of like a fusion of Gekikara & the AikaMyaoMaachan trio)
    2. Sky (Fujie Reina)
    a very mysterious person, extremely loyal to Antonio
    3. Baabaa (Yamada Nana)
    also the student council president. very humble and understanding. used to be Antonio's partner, but then got replaced by Kobii because of some event she doens't want to talk about
    4. Red (Yoshida Akari)
    very hot-headed, arrogant, and smung. but is actually very weak and the only reason she's a queen is because she has been Kobii's henchmen since long ago. likes to give "warnings"

other Rappapa members
    1. Demekin & Fashion (Jonishi Kei & Murase Sae)
    Red's henchmen
    2. Mannen & Bohan (Ota Yuuri & Kushiro Rina)
    Hanshin's henchmen

Main character allies
    1. Fuu (Yagura Fuuko)
    Miru's "main" sidekick who would eventually betray her. a sneaky, dirty person. likes to manipulate people (kinda like Nezumi) has the power to see the future. holds a grudge against Kobii
    2. Buta (Kinoshita Momoka)
    crazy, idiotic, and autistic. very weak, but very loyal to Miru. has a brain disease
    3. Team Takoyaki
    • Inu (Kotani Riho)
    the "mother" of the group
    • Ponzu (Takano Yui)
    the "leader"
    • Tetsugaku (Sutou Ririka)
    the smarty-pants
    • Return (Jo Eriko)
    the hot-headed
    • Enoki (Kusaka Konomi)
    the airhead
    4. Kato Yuka
    Fuu's old friend that got betrayed. works at the student council

Lone wolves
    1. Hachiko (Shibuya Nagisa)
    ex-queen. holds grudge against Kobii, and apparently likes to beat up random people she met
    2. Nandeyanen Shimai (Kinoshita Haruna & Kadowaki Kanako)
    a strong combi who's very keen of their territory

story outline
    Miru is a transfer student at Majijo. at first, she got no interest in taking the top, but then, as usual, Rappapa (well, technically just Red) collects the students' lunches. Miru coudln't accept it, saying it's not "justice", and now is interested in destroying Rappapa. Fuu sees this as an oppurtunity to take the top, and offered to help. together (with Buta), they conquered the top. along the way, suddenly Fuu betrayed Miru and decided to take on the top herself since Miru have done half of the job and now she's Nothing but dead weight. but, Fuu's not strong enough and Miru decided to help despite being used and manipulated by Fuu. and slowly they figured out Kobii's scheme.

20. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    At first i just wanna see a classic epic battle .

Maeda , Sado , Yuko + 1st Gen Rappapa ( Shibuya , Black , Gekikara , Torigoya ) vs Sakura , Salt , MG 4th Rapppapa ( Magic , Bakamono , Yoga , Otabe )