Single Digital Single [Route 246] (2020/07/24)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by langsikretoooo, Jul 16, 2020.

1. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    lmao

aside from 46, 48 songs have a lot of wows in them songs too.
    songs with 'wowowowow' and 'ashiatto' have become part of the aki-p meme lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. tomosama

tomosama Kenkyuusei

I like the song its catchy and yeah the wowow part is really annoying lol. I like what I see on the Teaser and morning news. Cant wait for tomorrow's performance!

3. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I would have wanted her in second row, too but I'm happy she's in senbatsu again at least. :)

Cheers!

4. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

i personally not sure are we on the same page here. do you mean he also pastiche the old tunes or the rest of his later works still aligned with the 90s Eurobeat?
    what I mean is not for the song sound modern/contemporaries or not but it seems he just rehearse particular tunes of his old hit.
    in another way, it probably not bad of an idea for artist citing or "sampling" his own work except I think this occasion it feels not so creative not to talk if the song so imprint for someone.
    to me, it just feels so eerie regardless it was the same artist or not.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  5. exmaknae

exmaknae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maiyan, Kakki, Juri
    First impression about the song, it was nice but not the best.
    I like it from the intro until 'wow wow wow' part. Also I misheard 'hang in there' into 'hanging there' or just my ears lol
    Then I saw MV teaser... I love it! :^O^:
    Just hope the MV will help this single with the cool outfits and dance. :blush:
    Thanks to TK for the song but maybe his EDM style is not my taste. I prefer like TM Revolution style. Sorry. :(

Now, I'm waiting for the full MV!!! ;)

6. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

I like the instrumentals. But not the song. This is the first time, this ever happened to me :^^;:

Somehow, it all feels too cautious. The only things I like about the formation is Endo in first row and 18nin-Senbatsu. But this is post-nanase-post-maiyan-era and it's digital and all, so I somehow wished for something more experimental ..

7. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

i hope Momoko has better positon...

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

The song is not the best but still ok. Wowowow, hey hey hey, they just can't do without it so me personally got used to it. Just funny seeing the jokes go around even I can't help it :hehe:

The MV preview shows how they move around so I guess there's a reason why the formation was arranged that way. I'm one of the few who likes seeing Saku near the center. If this will be the line-up for the next single, I'm good with it. Just need a little tweak on the positioning.

I like that they got some outside shots plus it seems the 3rd row won't be getting the Yoanke treatment.

This is like an experimental TK comeback thing and it's not a regular Nogi release. I'll give it a thumbs up.

Btw, alternate?
    [​IMG]

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    The song sure is catchy though. I can't get it out of my head, and before I knew it I was even singing it while making breakfast.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. zukki chan

zukki chan Kenkyuusei

You must be grateful,, they still let her in senbatsu...

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  11. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

Oh but why? If she didnt in senbatsu, it would be strange. I thought now she is still a top member, her popularity is no joke recently, you can saw it in her showroom viewers, her sns interactive, her 46hrs tv video,... so what made you think "they still let her in senbatsu"????

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. zukki chan

zukki chan Kenkyuusei

So what made you think they (mngmt) let momoko who is the original center of the 3rd gen now is being pushed back to 3rd row behind other same generation, some of them never get privilege like momoko.. ?is because momoko the most popular among them..?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  13. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

I didnt say that Momoko is the most popular in gen3?
    But that doesn't mean Momoko isn't popular? By what i follow, about popularity, Momoko = Kubo = Umezawa :approve:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    On August 1st, Nogi will perform on Hey!Hey!Neo!, a music show hosted by duo comedian, Downtown. One of Downtown member is Hamada.
    Coincidentally, Hamada was a member of duo singer group, "H jungle with T", where his partner in this duo is Komuro Tetsuya, the one that wrote this song, Route 246. So, I'm expecting a small talk segment on that show, discussing about this song and Komuro Tetsuya. Maybe he will make a surprise appearance? I can't wait!

Trivia:
    H Jungle with T popular song that was written by Komuro Tetsuya "Wow War Tonight", let them perform on Kouhaku for the first time in the year it was released. It said that single was sold more than 2 million copies. So, even though Route 246 is not my cup of tea, I hope it also get best selling number.

15. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

LOL that aint enough to missed senbatsu
    Any other valid reason for your claim ?

I understand Momoko have somewhat weaker case compared to her peers in 2nd row but you're claiming she would be out of Senbatsu. That's absurd

16. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

They shoul've named this "Route Wow3". I agree the amount of wows is too much. Can we get how many seconds that wow takes up in the song? I'm not sure if Komuro Tetsuya lazily used his 90s hit recipe for modern day jpop music. I'm still on the fence on this one.

My initial reaction
    image.jpeg

Conspiracy theory-
    Do you think this song was supposed to be timed with the now cancelled Tokyo Olympics?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    The lyrics certainly fit. But if it was to be timed in sync, they might have shelved the song until next year (or whenever the Olympics will happen).

18. zukki chan

zukki chan Kenkyuusei

Yeah maybe she will never get out from senbatsu... Coz of the privilege..like ikoma got

I dunno is that true.. But i believe that momoko is more popular than renka

Mod edit: Try editing your post rather than posting in a row. Next time someone do it again, don't bother asking where is his second post gone.

19. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

@zukki chan
    There is a gap with the current top 2 (yoda & zukki) but if not the 3rd popular Momo certainly belongs on the top five of 3ki; half of them whom right now are senbatsu regular.

20. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Thats more like it
    3ki = La Liga , Dominated by 2 but other top 5 teams are also strong in comparison to other leagues . For Example ( Atletico would be tough match up for PSG )
    2ki = French League , PSG = Miona
    1ki = English Premier League
    4ki ??

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1