Do any AKB48 members know that you exist ?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Torigoya-San, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    This topic is for all you fans and wotas (including myself) here.

Do you think or better still, can otherwise confirm that an AKB or any other member of the 48 groups in Japan (meaning excluding overseas offshoots JKT48 & SNH48) know about you such as how you look like and perhaps your name, enough to remember you to confirm that you exist to them ? :)

Or perhaps you may have met them eye to eye and shook their hands at a handshake event, but then you think that they have probably forgotten about you and don't recognise you after that :D.

Please share with the rest of us ;)

For me, I have never met them personally in real life as I don't live in Japan, so they don't know about me yet :cry:

2. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika
    They know who I am. They exist for me.

You jelly?

3. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well, I meet takamina last year during the Singapore AKB48 Cafe event, I gave her a ribbon for her hair and a ribbon hand phone strap(both are PINK color), her face glowed when I told her in japanese what was in the wrapped box. I was one of the few people who gave her a present, most just shook hands with her. I'm not sure if she will remember me though....

4. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

i havent meet Wasamin at all,, its like looking for a legendary pokemon like articuno.. [hehe] [hehe]

[​IMG]

anyway, anything is possible if you have a Job/money... ;)

5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    You might consider reading the "Your AKB48 Experiences" thread, as it is filled with accounts of Stage48 members meeting the girls.

Yes, since I have been to quite a few handshake events many of them certainly know I exist.