TV / Radio (Drama) Hatsumori Bemars (15/07/10 to 15/09/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 23, 2015.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think we won't get any other Nogi members other than those featured in the poster. Just my gut feeling because nothing has been said about any other members so far. Which means the rest of Polaris team would probably played by extras.
    I hope that they won't feature Maiyan as evil, it will ruin her image. As for rivalry thing though, pretty sure Bemars will win, right. But that would be too cliche, I hope we can get a good twist of the ending.

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I guess so... Only Maiyan and Misa will be in that team then. And I thought the same for Maiyan, I hope they don't make her evil. For example, Majisuka Gakuen 1 did a great job with the rivalry without making any character as evil. So I hope they can do the same here. They can make Maiyan as a strong player, strong personnality, but not evil. And I hope she won't be a character without story that will be there "only" to oppose Nanase. I want Maiyan's character to have a story and be important too. Well, the drama didn't even start yet, so I won't worry/think too much about it, let's wait and see XD

3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I don't think that their sailor fuku look that bad. They look plain and simple and maybe that is what the director wants their look to be (loser like/nothing special). If they did have Guru Curtain style then they deserve to lose!:p

Anyway, I want Maiyan's character to be evil. I don't think that will hurt her image. After all it's just a drama.

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some evil roles can be cool, I actually like the evil role more in some dramas (like in LIFE, although I also support the bullied girl but, the evil role there is just too good! lol). But sometimes it's not so good. If they make Maiyan evil then they should make her interesting, not just "mean", and also have some explanation/story to why she is like this, so that her character is more than just a mean girl. If they do that then I don't mind if they make her evil XD It's just a drama after all, but I still want her to have a cool/interesting role. But actually, no matter what, I know I will love her character anyway haha.

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I don't know, Gekikara was decidedly evil in MG1 and she was pretty much what put Rena on the map and made everyone praise her. I don't think they'll make Maiyan too evil, actually, she's giving the Bemars girls a chance to keep their park if they beat her, if she was evil she wouldn't care at all. (And we all know how it's going to end anyway lol Maiyan and maybe Misa will be mean enough to create ~conflict~ and ignite Naachan's hidden leader abilities, but not much more than that imo)

6. noginogi

noginogi Kenkyuusei

For me, this costume not that bad (Or i have weird taste Lol)
    And for Maiyan, It's just a drama. dont think evil character affect her image.

7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Regarding Maiyan, evil character may not hurt her overall image but there will always be people who are affected by how character plays in the drama. It's especially true for those who are new to Nogizaka. And I figure that this drama may attract new fans who previously were not interested in Nogizaka. Basically I just don't want Maiyan to get a sucky mean role and turn down the potential of getting new fans.

8. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    Im never affected by what roles an actor or actress plays. Rather I encourage these people to take on as many different types of roles as possible. An actor or actress should always expand their horizon. Its just bloody damn acting. Evil character shouldnt hurt her image. If it does, its not her or her role's fault.

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I agree. People who get riled up over someone's acting role have no sense of reality.

10. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    And I thought Majisuka has the weirdest names ever.
    Academy hahahahaha

11. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

it's the same stupid nickname thing as Majisuka. Akimoto is super original with his dramas :eyeroll: At least in Majisuka it made sense because they are gangsters but here? Oh well, I will still enjoy it regardless because Misamisa main role <3 Ikutan <3 Maiyan <3 Naachan lead!!!! <3<3<3

12. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

I would have rather there been an even distribution of members between the teams and a "pick a side" motif rather than a protagonist team vs antagonist team narrative.

Megarding Mayan, I definitely don't want to see her cast as "evil" or mean girl. She already given the mean girl type role in KizuKata and Nandome pvs and I don't want her to get typecast. I'd rather see her portraying a respectable rival character

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    idk. she seems suit to potray beautiful evil girl. i like when in picture, she stares without smile. the pics look badass.i think some of her profile pics are like that (something like her kidzukata profile pic)

14. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I'm also getting the impression Maiyan's chara is more of a strong rival rather than a evil opposition but personally, I wouldn't mind (and would actually prefer) if she was mean and arrogant. I'm just so tired of this trend of making the villains/antagonists "sympathetic" and "likable". I like my antagonists antagonizing and my villains the purest of evil. :twisted: Plus, Maiyan can pull off mean girl while still being charming (going off Nandome PV) so I wouldn't worry about that potentially turning off people.

A "Pick your side" gimmick would have been nice and allowed more Nogi girls to be featured but Akimoto is gonna Akimoto and it's pretty clear which team he wants you to root for. :awesome:

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/bemars/
    10th JULY!

Supporting roles:
    Kamata- Bemars's Coach, was a "legendary coach"
    [​IMG]

idk how to properly read his name kanji 権田原 / Godawara? But this guy is Shiraishi's father in the story. A person who believes that everything can be solved with money, president of セレブ都市開発 (A contractor?)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Too lazy to explain this but yes, the girl with pink bandana is Nanase's mother in the story. Still no young handsome/attractive male to act as a Love Interest, tho.

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^Most of the sports stories in Japan send Romance to background... so don't think that we will see an "active romance story"

18. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    doesn't matter much that Maiyan & Misamisa will be evil girls... only thing that matters is their acting.
    from my "drama student" point of view, Maiyan is fairly good. there's no "manicheism" when she plays. for example, in Kidzukata, I saw her more as someone who wanted to protect Nanase but don't knew how to care for her rather than a rival, mean girl.
    I'm more doubtful about Misa since I haven't saw much of her acting... but who knows. that girl has so much skills.

I don't think Aki-P wanted the public to have a bias for Nanase's team though.

19. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

To be honest, I would like to know the casting for rest of team Polaris. I'm thinking beauties to match Maiyan and Misa.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The rest of the senbatsu + UG?