'Dream' job

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by hanabi, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Justin

Justin Kenkyuusei

You should certainly watch them indeed. Ponytail to shushu was what got me into AKB, and my oshi.

Ahh, there is so many jobs out there that appeal to me..

2. SeifukuGirl48

SeifukuGirl48 Kenkyuusei

Once I'm back at my place which has faster internet then I will check out the pvs. Well what kind of jobs do you like?

3. pau_pau_chan

pau_pau_chan Kenkyuusei

A-A princess ._.

~ Oh ~ ! And for all you girls who really dream of joining AKB48 (and for anyone who wants to root on foreigners becoming members~), I made this thread for you <3 Let's try and make our dreams come true together <3

4. xBellax

xBellax Kenkyuusei

Awwh~ I think deep inside, every girl wants to be a princess :) Hopefully someday I can become a theoretical physicist or a chemical-physics engineer!

5. hydeistaby

hydeistaby Kenkyuusei

I want to be a MIB and beat some aliens :lol:

6. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    my dream job is to become an actor (hopefully it will come true :( ) possibly a singer, but thats more unrealistic especially with my voice being craptastic latlely

7. Erinacchi

Erinacchi Kenkyuusei

I've been thinking of studying history at Helsinki University, so I've also been thinking of maybe becoming a history teacher, a historian, an archeologist or maybe even an Egyptologist. All of these choices interest me a lot.
    My dream since I was very little has been becoming an author, but in Finland you don't live just by writing books, so I want a "real" career too.
    If I go to Helsinki University after graduating from high school, I also get a chance to pick up Eastern Asia studies as a side subject, so I'll be able to pick up Japanese or Korean. I'm not sure yet which one it's gonna be.

8. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    My dream job or my dream is to go to Japan & study there to be a Mangaka (Manga artist), & after I become a professional Mangaka to be involved in creating anime [blush] .

My drawing is good, but not to the level of a pro. who can draw a full manga, I did make a script before & created my own characters, BUT a lot of hard things happened during my life that prevented me to continue dreaming, and put me in a different direction.

I love the art of manga so much, & that is why even in my free time, I draw, if there is an empty paper that fall in my hand, I draw.

9. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

I simply wanted to run a computer rentals shop on my own; I'd rather be my own boss and make the most of my work experience.

10. insomniabeauty

insomniabeauty Kenkyuusei

My dream job is to take over AKI-P position in 48family... :^O^:

11. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Try Idolmaster. :lol:

12. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    1st choice
    Music producer/ T.V. producer.
    I have so many ideas in my head all the time, I just can't write it out on paper.

2nd choice
    Something dealing with computers.

3rd choice
    A Denist

13. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I had a dream to be someone like Tony Stark. You know, rich, smart, talented, and charming for girls. I would then go to Japan and be the sponsor of AKB48. I'll be able to see the girls everyday and maybe be a part of the management itself. Who knows with my almighty super duper awesome ironman armor I can attract my oshi's attention and make her fall for me :inlove:

:awesome:

well, that's just a dream. I actually desire to be a foreign affairs minister. Or at least, I want to be involved in some international level government organization. I like law study and willing to explore it further in the future. It's still an abstract desire of jobs for now, but maybe in a year or two I could get a real insight on what job will it be.

14. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

Dream job: Well, it changes. Two years ago or so it was to work on the TV series Sanctuary, which then got cancelled earlier this year, way before I could even think about moving to Canada. Now, it's to be in a band with Kore. Of course, given that pesky 30-year age difference, if I tried to make it into the business over there, he'd be retired by the time I was pro enough to work with him lol.

Anyway, I'm realistically aiming at being a screenwriter, living and working in Vancouver, BC. :music:

15. yozikzo

yozikzo Kenkyuusei

i want to be a traveler, traveling all around the globe and get paid for that LOL, just like those guys on national geographic adventure, but no broadcast..just me, the world, and get paid. :lol:

16. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    If I am able to improve my GIMP skills by a lot more or even learn Photoshop, I'd love to be in a Graphic Designer postion, designing posters and such :inlove:

If not, if i decide to further study Japanese after this basic course, I'd love to work as a translator in Japan for a company [hehe]

17. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Dream job: National Geographic photographer

18. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I've wanted to be a sharpshooter since I was a little girl, but since I am a female I might not pass the police force's tests + my own eye sight is bad and I have to wear
    contact lenses. A police officer was my dream job, poorly here it's hard to get to the police academy, they accept only a few in a year :(

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I wanted to be President of the United States when I was little.

Might still do that (don't know if Republicans or Democrats could handle me though since I'm brutally honest) lol.

20. Monique

Monique Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I want to be an Idol! :)