Favorite/Least Favorite Stage(s)???

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by xxdelta, Oct 1, 2010.

1. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Mine are the following:

Team A: Third Stage - I'm not a follower of all their stages but I was so captivated by this stage especially the ending with Namida uri no shoujo. The outfits, lighting, everything was just mezmorising.

Team B: Second Stage Aitakatta - Well arranged, and good selection of members for certain songs. And also because Team B has my favourite performance of my favourite AKB song Senaka Kara Dakishimete.

What's everyone elses?

2. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

K4. <3 The only problem I have with K4 is the units (and Boyfriend no Tsukurikata and Erai Hito ni Naritakunai). I love the group songs (a lot of them are some of my favorite AKB songs, with Stand up being my favorite AKB song ever), but the units weren't all that great. I don't hate the units (except for Hatsukoi Dorobou), but they weren't amazing. If K4 had K5's units (which, to me, are the best units of any stage), well... I'd be extremely happy. :D

H2 is incredibly close, too. Unlike K4, I like all of the songs, but I think K4 is better performance-wise and while I like all of H2's songs, I think the ones I like in K4 are better ('cept for Mori e Ikou, which is my second favorite KAB song. <3), so that's why K4 wins to me. :B

3. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

^ CLEARLY YOU FORGOT OSHIBE TO MESHIBE TO YORU NO CHOUCHOU WAS IN K4. js lol.

Well. To pick a cluster of favorites, A5, B5, H2, KII1.

If I had to pick a number one favorite, it'd probably be A5.

4. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

My favourite two stages are A5 and B3.

A5 is awesome cause it has Switch which is my favourite AKB song ever, and it has a bunch of ther classic songs too (JK nemurihime, hikoukigumo), plus i love all the units. Kuroten and tsundere are awesome <3 I pretty much love every song from this stage to death, so it's my favourite :D

B3 is awesome because it was the first AKB stage i saw in its entirety :O Shonichi, Gokiken, Pajama Drive, Tenshi no Shippo, Junjou Shugi, Inochi no Tsukaimichi and Suifu wa Arashi ni Yume wo Suru are awesome :3 the costumes are great and I love my b-abies :3

5. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    It seems like a stereotypical B fan thing to say, but.

B3, of course.
    IT'S THE STAGE OF STAGES.
    IT'S THE BEST STAGE EVER.
    FUCK YES.
    Also you know, it was B's first original stage and was just PURE AWESOME and my favourite AKB song is Inochi no Tsukaimichi and Shonichi + Wasshoi B are legend.

...In my favourites, B3 is followed by B5 and B2. They are also legend.

I'm not biased.
    Not at all. [notme]

6. aznnerd

aznnerd Kenkyuusei

ANOTHER VOTE FOR B3. I also liked A5 a lot too.

B3 had a ton of songs that I still love, particularly TemoDemo <3

7. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Oh man, I'm going to ramble away here, because I LOVE talking about stages!

Overall, my favorite Stage ever is Himawarigumi 1st.
    I don't like Mirai no Kajitsu very much, but I think the rest of the setlist is completely flawless. Especially the amazing beginning with Dreamin' Girls <3 And there are some real gems in the group songs there too, Viva Hurricane is an amazing song to watch performed, and same goes to the uber happy RUN RUN RUN, which has kind of become trademark Team A song. The school uniforms they wore during this part of the stage are probably the simplest ever, but they look so summery <3
    And then unit songs! Idol Nante Yobanaide is not only one of the cutest songs music wise in the whole AKB discography, but its tongue in cheek lyrics are amazing too. Couple that with having all the cute lolis in frilly pink dresses and it's just... amazing! Then there's my favorite AKB song ever, Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster, an amazing dramatic number with a great amount of flashiness (and Yuko <3) then Higurashi no Koi, the great duet of the top vocalists of AKB48, followed by the super sexy Itoshisa no Defense and finally, the uplifting and beautiful Himawari. Just. Flawless. Not to mention that in the second block of songs, we get the nostalgic and old school sounding Takeuchi senpai, alongside the hot Sonna Konna Wake de and then dramatic Deja Vu. Wrap it up with the lovely Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka? And in the encore, IT'S LAY DOWN BITCHES!!!! [rock] And yeah, singles pouring down with BINGO and Boku no Taiyou, but I love thos too so it's all cool :D

My favorite Team A Stage is A4,
    because it's also pretty damn awesome. The level of the music there was simply above standards, and it has many MANY memorable songs (and great costumes) Tadaima Renaichu will always remain as one of my favorite AKB songs, it's so infectious and sexy! Kuma no Nuigurumi is cute and bouncy followed by Only Today, a great nostalgic song and the best out of the Defstar B-sides. Then the units, 7ji 12fun is a lovely slow song that showcases Acchan's and Ohe's vocals perfectly, Haru ga Kuru Made is still my favorite AKB48 duet, it's simply BEAUTIFUL <3 Junai no Crescendo is epic sexiness and the start of No3b, Faint is just OMG FAINT!!! I mean, come on. And Kikyou is simply lovely <3 (it reminds me of a happier MM's Furusato BTW).
    The best part for me though, is the second block of songs. Starting with the epic DARUIKANJI, followed with one of my favorite Team A songs Mr. Kissman (HOT lyrics!) the bittersweet Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta And then more singles xD But after that, there's one of the fiercest A songs in LOVE CHASE and the incredibly beautiful Nante Suteki na Sekai ni Umareta no Darou

My favorite K stage (even though I love them all immensely) is K4,
    which is special to me because I watched it live :D Also, I love every single song there, and even Hatsukoi Doroubou has grown on me exponentially. Hands down the best group songs in all of AKB Stages IMO. MAMMOTH is the fiercest stage opener, and then followed by Saishuu Bell which is a crowd pumper and has a great choreography! Then the cute side of Team K is shown through Boyfriend no Tsukurikata, which is simply ADORKABLE! All the girls bumping into each other and doing cute things all over the Stage <3 and the perky Erai hito ni Naritakunai which makes you want to pump your fists in the air!!! Then the units, we have the cool Return Match, the adorable Hatsukoi Doroubou, the AMAZING MASTERPIECE that is Gomen ne Jewel, OshiMeshi which is just... OshiMeshi you know? and again another Team K masterpiece that is 16 shimai no uta.
    After this comes the second block of songs, which features the epic Stand Up, sexy Coolgirl and old school sounding (my favorite sound <3) Kaiyuugyo no Capacity. The closing song is also an all time favorite of mine, the super sweet Ai ni Ikou And encore time: Shamuneko, which simply rocks! And it's a great mix of cool and cute perfect for Team K, then Melos no Michi and its dance-off, and we wrap it out with the emotional Sasae :inlove:

My favorite B stage is B3,
    it starts with the heartwarming Shonichi, follows suit with the cute Hissatsu Teleport, which even though it isn't a favorite of mine, I can appreciate its charm :D then another cute song with Gokigen Naname na Mermaid, with its beach toys and bouncy sound, and then my favorite song of the first block, Futari nori no Jitensha, with its nostalgic lyrics <3. After that come the units, the super duper sweet Tenshi no Shippo! and then the Stage namesake, Pajama Drive which is just WIN, and then MY FAVORITE B SONG EVER AND EVER FOREVER! Junjou Shugi OMG HAACHAN WHY SO SEXY AND TALENTED AND AMAZING? And Matsuyuki too <3 and Naruppe <3 or Nakayan <3 or Moeno <3. After that comes arguably the best duet in AKB history, the beautiful Temodemo no Namida, and the last of the units is the rocking Kagami no Naka no Jeanne da Arc.
    The second block of songs is even better, with the cool Two years later starting a wonderful block of sassy and intense songs! then Inochi no Tsukaimichi starts, and it features my favorite choreography ever in AKB <3 then Kiss Shite Sonshichatta with its funny shouting and intense dance <3
    And finally, the only B song I really don't like in the least Boku no Sakura :/ But it doesn't matter because the encore is amazing <3 Wasshoi B! Need I say more? Then the super cool Suifu wa Arashi no Yoru ni Yume wo Miru (long title is LONG) with their wave arm motions I love so much <3 and finally, the uplifting Shiroi Shirts! :inlove:

Whoever read all the gushing I wrote up there is instantly my best friend in S48 [hehe]

8. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

KII1. It was just pure greatness. KII ver. of Nageki is the best thing ever, jsyk. <3 Rei-chan & Makiko in the same unit = automatic genius. (Actually, every song they were in, they were with each other LOL AWESOME Y/Y?)

Hopefully KII3 will be the best thing ever. BECAUSE IT'LL BE THEIR FIRST ORIGINAL STAGE OH SHI- ;A;

9. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I like the song, but I have a hard time listening to it because I don't like Ohori's voice. :fear:

10. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Four Stages for me

A5- I love all the unit songs for this (especially Renai Kinshi Jourei) with the exception of Manatsu..
    K4- SaishuBell was cool but OshiMeshi was the main reason I love this stage.. oh and Stand Up
    K5- My favourite team K unit was here: ENDROLL.. Dakishimeraretara is <3 and Mushi no Ballad [rock]
    B3- This is my most favorite stage out of all.. The songs are just so awesome and cute.. Temodemo is <3 <3 <3

If I have to put this in order: B3>A5>K5>K4

11. Rina the Robot

Rina the Robot Kenkyuusei

H1 represent!

Takeuchi Senpai is by far my favorite AKB song of all time, nothing can ever beat it. The rest of the stage is just perfect, every song works and it makes me feel nostalgic for the "old" AKB, so to speak. Back when my original oshimen was still in the group and we only had fan recordings to obsess over. Good times <3

12. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

A2 - for Namida no Shounan, one of my favorite song that I can't get out of my head
    A3 - Bird
    B3 - Temo demo no Namida, :inlove:
    B4 - lots of songs that I like, (Zanne, Kuchi utsushi, Itoshiki)

13. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

B3 B4 A5 B5 S3.

lol lots of B.

14. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I still haven't watched all the stages. /fails But I regularly listen to all the stage recordings and know most of the units (+ of course the songs in Request Hour, I watch that a lot while I do the chores XD)... Even so I don't think I can judge which is my favourite full stage. But one I really really really like is A5. There isn't one single song off that stage I don't like. I also think all the units are fab and the members for each are perfectly chosen (yes, I like Manatsu no Christmas Rose too ;P) and the full team songs are brilliant and I also love the costumes so so much ♥

So far I've only watched A5th, A6th, K2nd, K5th, K6th and B5th. I REALLY need to catch up ._.

15. Shoudou

Shoudou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kotaniriho
    1 - B4 (My 1st live show!!, total lives 3)
    2 - B3
    3 - K6 (2 lives)
    4 - SDN (The show i have seen live the most, 4 times)
    5 - S3
    6 - B5 (1 live)

16. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Top 10.
    01. K4
    - Because I enjoy almost every songs in this stage so much. Most of the group songs are among my fav akb songs. Some songs weren't that great though, but overall, this is the best akb stage according to me.
    02. K5
    - I love the unit songs in this one. Mushi no Ballad, Ai no Iro, Dakishimeraretara and End Roll are all amazing songs. I do love most of the group songs as well, but when it comes to units, this stage wins.
    03. K2
    - When the first stage DVDs were released, this was the one I grew to love the most. Songs like Blue Rose, Beach Sandal, Korogaru ishi ni nare and Kinjirareta futari are really treasured. Ah, nostalgic.
    04. A4
    - Just like K4 I have to say I enjoy most of songs in this stage lots. Junai no Crescendo, Tadaima renaichuu and Faint espacially. But there are a few songs.. I cant stand xD
    05. H1
    - Lay down Lay down Lay down Lay down Lay down Lay down Lay down Lay down Lay down Lay down Lay down Lay down Lay down and others. c; Oh, and Sayaka looks hot.
    06. K3
    - Kimi wa Pegasus, MARIA and Naki nagara hohoen de. All there is needed to be said. Sougen no kiseki would also be one of my fav akb songs.
    07. A5
    - Some songs are so-so. But the great songs helps me really enjoy watching this stage :9.
    08. H2
    - Great units songs, great group songs. Yeah.
    09. A3
    - When the first stage DVDs were released. This was the one that caught my attention the most. Bird and Shinkirou. Yup.
    10. B3
    - I'm not to found of most of the team B stages. But this one is great. I like most songs, espacially Kagami no naka no Joan of Arc, Temodemo no Namida and Two Years later.

17. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

B3.

the stage that shook the once unbreakable belief that akb was only made up of teams A and K (and to some only even A). the stage that even hardcore wotas of A and K admitted that "that stage is f*ng good".

18. Kana

Kana Kenkyuusei

My favourite stages with my favourite song of each (was hard to choose only one but I forced myself [whew] )

#1 B3 (Two years later)
    #2 K4 (Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou <3 <3 <3 )
    #3 A5 (AKBsanjou! <3 <3 <3 )
    #4 K5 (Dakishimeraretara)
    #5 B5 (Ai no Stripper)
    #6 A3 (Namida Uri no Shoujo <3 <3 <3 )
    #7 K3 (Sougen no Kiseki)
    #8 B4 (Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate)
    #9 S2 (Ame no Pianist)
    #10 H2 (Mori e Ikou <3 <3 <3 )
    #11 H1 (Takeuchi senpai)
    #12 A2 (Nageki no Figure)
    #13 K2 (Kinjirareta Futari)
    #14 S3 (Rakuen no Kaidan)

The ones with the hearts are my overall fav songs.

19. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Neither doubt nor surprise...B4!!! At first I thought it was my favorite stage because it's the only one I had enjoyed 'live', but after listening to all the songs of the other stages I still think that the 'B4-team', Idol no yoake (the best opening song I could ever imagine, like the fanfare of a circus evening) + Itoshiki Natasha + Sobakasu no kiss + B Stars + Arigatou, is unbeatable for me...!!! [rock]

20. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

A4 + K4 + B3 + S2 + H1 + H2

These are my favourite stages, and I consider the Himawarigumi stages to be the best in 48.